New Jersey teacher suspended after calling George Floyd a "criminal" in profanity-laced rant during class

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

A high school teacher in New Jersey was suspended after going on a profane tirade and calling George Floyd a "criminal" in a virtual class, school officials said.

A discussion about climate change on Zoom last week turned into an airing of grievances by Howard Zlotkin, a teacher at William L. Dickinson High School in Jersey City. A video obtained by WNBC shows Zlotkin, who is White, saying people are "whining and crying about Black Lives Matter." He also used expletives to talk about the Floyd case.

"He got arrested and he got killed because he wouldn't comply and the bottom line is we make him a f-----g hero," Zlotkin said in the recording. Floyd died while in custody of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who was recently convicted in his murder.

At one point, Zlotkin tells his students, "If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her."

Timmia Williams, one of the students that was present in the class, told WNBC that Zlotkin appeared to target his ire at Black students, and he called on four girls who are Black to write an essay. Her mother, Margie Nieves, said her teen daughter cried about the incident.

"She was crying. She came to me, tells me, 'Mom why is it there's a problem with my skin?'" she told the news station.

New Jersey teacher Howard Zlotkin suspended after going on profanity-laced rant, calling George Floyd a "criminal" - CBS News

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes he was a criminal (Been to jail). So have millions of other people especially whites. So to be fair, black cops can kill off white criminals (been to jail) and it is cool?

Simply_Black

International
International Member
... these racist shitheads just can't help themselves... :o

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/05/us/new-jersey-teacher-suspended-george-floyd-rant-trnd/index.html

A New Jersey high school teacher has been suspended with pay after launching into a rant during two virtual classes in which he allegedly called George Floyd a "criminal" and used profanity against his students.

Howard Zlotkin, a science teacher at William Dickinson High School in Jersey City, is also accused of singling out Black students to write an essay on "why Black lives matter," according to the high school senior who filmed his comments last week.

"The bottom line is, we make (Floyd) a f**king hero? He's not a hero; he's like a criminal," Zlotkin said in the beginning of the clip his student recorded.
Zlotkin went on: "You guys emulate people, people that are just f**king wrong, that are criminals, and you're making them right because they're Black or they've got a bad story."

In this screengrab from a video filmed by one of his students, Jersey City science teacher Howard Zlotkin told said student she was "full of s**t" and couldn't defend the Black Lives Matter movement.

The student who captured his rant, Timmia Williams, said the initial topic of discussion in Zlotkin's landscaping and design class was climate change. It's not clear when the conversation veered toward Floyd before Timmia started filming, but she said as her teacher continued to make inflammatory comments, she decided to record them in case school officials wouldn't believe her.

"I've never been in a situation where people are speaking bad on other people's race," she told CNN. "It really bothered me."

Zlotkin was recorded criticizing the women who founded Black Lives Matter, claiming that they're multimillionaires who are "making money off people." (Zlotkin appeared to cite unsubstantiated claims that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors used donations to buy several homes, which Cullors and the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation have denied.)

The teacher then told students that he "ain't f**king privileged," according to the video.
"I come to work, I happen to get paid by my Black vice principal who thinks I'm f**king privileged, too," he said in the video.

A student interjected and told him that "every White person is privileged," including him.
"You know what, f**k you, I'm privileged," he responded, according to the footage Timmia recorded.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And this muthafucka still getting PAID!!! After saying that to his students!!!!!!? Yes honkey, you are priviledged. :angry::angry::angry:

defvd8.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wtf is going on?

This is organized terrorism

I'm not understanding how all these cacs continue to loss their collective sh*t with absolutely no repercussions

They terrorize children, endanger lives, redirect our public services but NEVER get properly punished.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you teach science, but go on a rant about social studies, you have a bone to pick. This had nothing to do with his curriculum.

But, when you're a racist and like most of them, you feel smarter than blacks, it angers you to see someone such as the BLM leaders making more money than he has in his career. And that burned him to his racist core. So he lashed out at children.

He should never be allowed to reach again and the school system needs to explain why they didn't do anything when they were first told about the situation.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf is going on?

This is organized terrorism

I'm not understanding how all these cacs continue to loss their collective sh*t with absolutely no repercussions

They terrorize children, endanger lives, redirect our public services but NEVER get properly punished.
@playahaitian see here we go with the BLM critique
I wonder what are his thoughts on the financials of the Red Cross or Salvation Army?
:lol:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was he alone when he went on this rant? This had to be remote learning, and like alotta keyboard tough guys, they say shit they'd never have the guts to say to someone's face.

Those fuck you's in the physical presence of a student coulda ended in a beatdown...and I'd understand.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh that teacher looks like a functional crackhead

It's obvious he has issues that's why

They have dude teaching our children

That is no mistake..

Hey..is it me or zoom exposing the low key

Racist as fuck teachers

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh that teacher looks like a functional crackhead

It's obvious he has issues that's why

They have crackhead mental patient mike teaching our children

That is no mistake..

Hey..is it me or zoom exposing the low key

Racist as fuck teachers

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They didn't suspend him after they saw the first vid? That school is trash.
Trash is asking your oppressor to educate you.

I was always confused why black people moved to the suburbs in pursuit of a greater education. Then you remember they’re chasing white acceptance because you’re not learning shit out there. There’s no competition out there.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Trash is asking your oppressor to educate you.

I was always confused why black people moved to the suburbs in pursuit of a greater education. Then you remember they’re chasing white acceptance because you’re not learning shit out there. There’s no competition out there.

Black folk move to the suburbs for a better quality of life.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The mouth of the beast does have its benefits.

The "hoods" are basically concentration camps or plantations. The only value in the "hoods" are the people. What ever wealth is generated is sucked out by white folk. There is no land value for the people living in the "hoods" nor ownership. I would never shit on any black folk who leaves the "hoods".