New Jersey teacher suspended after calling George Floyd a "criminal" in profanity-laced rant during class

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
... these racist shitheads just can't help themselves... :o

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/05/us/new-jersey-teacher-suspended-george-floyd-rant-trnd/index.html

A New Jersey high school teacher has been suspended with pay after launching into a rant during two virtual classes in which he allegedly called George Floyd a "criminal" and used profanity against his students.

Howard Zlotkin, a science teacher at William Dickinson High School in Jersey City, is also accused of singling out Black students to write an essay on "why Black lives matter," according to the high school senior who filmed his comments last week.

"The bottom line is, we make (Floyd) a f**king hero? He's not a hero; he's like a criminal," Zlotkin said in the beginning of the clip his student recorded.
Zlotkin went on: "You guys emulate people, people that are just f**king wrong, that are criminals, and you're making them right because they're Black or they've got a bad story."

In this screengrab from a video filmed by one of his students, Jersey City science teacher Howard Zlotkin told said student she was "full of s**t" and couldn't defend the Black Lives Matter movement.

The student who captured his rant, Timmia Williams, said the initial topic of discussion in Zlotkin's landscaping and design class was climate change. It's not clear when the conversation veered toward Floyd before Timmia started filming, but she said as her teacher continued to make inflammatory comments, she decided to record them in case school officials wouldn't believe her.

"I've never been in a situation where people are speaking bad on other people's race," she told CNN. "It really bothered me."

Zlotkin was recorded criticizing the women who founded Black Lives Matter, claiming that they're multimillionaires who are "making money off people." (Zlotkin appeared to cite unsubstantiated claims that Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors used donations to buy several homes, which Cullors and the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation have denied.)

The teacher then told students that he "ain't f**king privileged," according to the video.
"I come to work, I happen to get paid by my Black vice principal who thinks I'm f**king privileged, too," he said in the video.

A student interjected and told him that "every White person is privileged," including him.
"You know what, f**k you, I'm privileged," he responded, according to the footage Timmia recorded.

(13) New Jersey teacher suspended after calling George Floyd a "criminal" in profanity-laced rant during class | BGOL Community

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk..and ya know how that truth serum works.

Also wouldn't be surprised that there was alotta teachers remote teaching and drinking.
Know what bro, that excuse is no longer acceptable. I've been fucking bombed and I never turned up on some kids or anyone for that matter. You only do and say what you want when you're drunk. I said some off color jokes drunk, and I'd say those exact same things sober.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
We have to take care of who is educating children.

Living in the country is just a series of never ending aggressions whether large or micro it has remained consistent.