~New Hot Shit :: Memphis Bleek~

Sosa0822

Star
Registered
Guess Bleek said fug it...Ill simp all the way to the bank for these 25 seconds......Damn, Just Damn

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wayne's released 5 albums and 5 mixtapes.

I think Bleek has 3 albums and 2 mixtapes.

Wayne's lastest album outsold Bleek's entire career.

Fin.

wrong.
are u counting hotboy albums too?:confused: all of bleek's albums(4) went gold and platinum
Bleek has better tracks...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
u counting mixtapes?
carter 1,2,3.

Fukkin idiot...and my bad...make that 6 solo albums...

Tha Block Is Hot
Lights Out
500 Degreez
Tha Carter
Tha Carter II
Tha Carter III

It's hard to say how many mixtapes he has...many are just unauthorized compilations and shit...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
he needs to make a song about a girl with ne-yo and plies called, "I NEED YOU LIKE MY HAT"

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fukkin idiot...and my bad...make that 6 solo albums...

Tha Block Is Hot
Lights Out
500 Degreez
Tha Carter
Tha Carter II
Tha Carter III

It's hard to say how many mixtapes he has...many are just unauthorized compilations and shit...

oh ok:cool:
i still think bleek has the stronger tracks though...

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
he needs to make a song about a girl with ne-yo and plies called, "I NEED YOU LIKE MY HAT"

Oh shit. This went right over my head (pun intended).

Fuck it, might as well let LL Cool J get on the remix.

He was part of the fucked up hairline club too for decades...

Jamie Foxx need to stop frontin' and drop a few lines as well.

:lol::lol:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
wrong.
are u counting hotboy albums too?:confused: all of bleek's albums(4) went gold and platinum
Bleek has better tracks...

Wayne: 2 Million Sold by Week 5
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=23642

Like I said, Wayne has sold more in one album than Bleek did his entire career.

(And I'm not even a fucking Wayne fan. I have no idea what the hell he's saying half the time. It just sounds like some rambling drunk/high motherfucker mucking words and concepts together that just happen to rhyme -- by accident.)

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
What song is this from? :lol::lol:

"... Bleek can be one hit away his whole career/ As long as I'm alive he's a millionaire/ And even if I die he's in my will somewhere/ So he can just kick back and chill somewhere/ He don't even have to write rhymes the Dynasty like my money last three lifetimes..."

That Kanye West Diamonds from Sierra Leon remix

jblaque

Star
Registered
I'm sorry Memph but this shit is unexcuseable. If you needed money that bad, ask ya big homey Jay to give you something to do that's not shampoo hair commercials. You've just given fuel to the next rapper to diss you.
ng6pt5.jpg

bleek2dt.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
commercials like this pay BIG bucks......u best believe! Even though im sure he dont need it

metaphysiks

Star
Registered
Yall quit hatin. That nigga is just trying to eat. When times are hard, you gotta make your paper some kinda way.

This isn't any different than Chris Brown doing that duet with Elmo.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4[/FLASH]

so money is supposed to justify bullshit nowadays? gtfoh...a muthafucka could do a commerical tap dancing in blackface with a top hat and a bucket of chicken in his hand and you muthafuckas would be like "but he got his money though"