Tensei - Admin
Staff member
a whole fucking song? for a commercial? ...LMAO
reminds me why i dont have MTV or sky

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
"For one, I pack three nines like the year." - Mo Money, Mo Cash, Mo Hoes

Was the hottest line he ever dropped ... or at least the only one I remember.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
hot shit and Memphis Bleek don't belong in the same sentence.

Oh yes it does. Just not in the way you were thinking.

AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall quit hatin. That nigga is just trying to eat. When times are hard, you gotta make your paper some kinda way.

This isn't any different than Chris Brown doing that duet with Elmo.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4[/FLASH]

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The R.O. yeah we simply street
You niggas cotton candy you simply sweet
I let the fifth spit without the red dot"

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
While niggas is on the subject of Memphis Bleek, does anyone have a song by him called "Remember The R.O.C." w/o the DJ??? :confused:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Yall quit hatin. That nigga is just trying to eat. When times are hard, you gotta make your paper some kinda way.

This isn't any different than Chris Brown doing that duet with Elmo.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4[/FLASH]

GTFO! That's not even comparable.

Chris Brown is for the kids and young girls. He doesn't sing about:
- Bustin' guns.
- Slapping punks.
- Holding weight.
- Holding down the hood.
- Fucking hoes.

But now Memp Bleek is rapping and dancing about "running his fingers through hair" and how "Fructous making it shiny, bouncy, and manageable."

GTFO!
:dance::lol:.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Damn all the GOOD Memph Bleek videos have been taken down...I guess he is tryna revamp his image... :dunno:

Dagorilla

Potential Star
Registered
no F-n Way.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dude... Was He Serious With That Shit.. I Mean For Real, Is He Freaking Serious.. Saaaay It Aint So, Please Dont Say Brooklyn Has A Shampoo Rapper Now... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Crypto

Star
Registered
Wow was all i said at first now im like hey why not he's not poppin like that anymore this cant hurt em he drop an album or not same thing im sure for this he got paid still wow.

Pimpin KillBillABitch

Star
Registered
I'm sorry Memph but this shit is unexcuseable. If you needed money that bad, ask ya big homey Jay to give you something to do that's not shampoo hair commercials. You've just given fuel to the next rapper to diss you.
ng6pt5.jpg

bleek2dt.jpg

Igetsitdone

Support BGOL
Registered
Unfortunately we are going to see more shit like this, It's called branded content or branded entertainment. It's when a company uses entertainment to help sell a product by placing it's product in a movie, tv show, video game or music video.

ie, Iron Man and the Wopper shit
T.A.G. records (the body spray)
and this Bleek bull shit.
:cool:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Unfortunately we are going to see more shit like this, It's called branded content or branded entertainment. It's when a company uses entertainment to help sell a product by placing it's product in a movie, tv show, video game or music video.

ie, Iron Man and the Wopper shit
T.A.G. records (the body spray)
and this Bleek bull shit.
:cool:

Branded Content/Branded Entertainment/Lifestyle Marketing ... whatever bullshit semantic you want to throw behind it has been around for decades now.

This is just a HORRIFIC TRAINWRECK EAR BLEEDING VOMIT INDUCING example of it.

thereason

Star
Registered
"Bleek can be one hit away his whole career/ so even if i die he's in my will somewhere" - Jay-z

man if I was Bleek my black ass would be chilling in the cut somewhere