New car suggestions......

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan on buying another car this month as a Christmas present to myself........havent decided on exactly which way to go.
Maybe yall can give me a few ideas on what else i should go out and test drive before i make a decision.

Right now i'm currently looking at and narrowed my decision down to 4.
Audi A8
MEQOGEW_o.jpg

Jaguar XJL
MEQOGF6_o.jpg

BMW 650i Gran Coupe (4 Door)
MEQOGGV_o.jpg

and Cadillac Escalade
MEQOGIW_o.jpg

Gotta remember....i'ma tall ass nigga, so i'm very limited to the vehicles that i can fit in comfortably.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan on buying another car this month as a Christmas present to myself........havent decided on exactly which way to go.
Maybe yall can give me a few ideas on what else i should go out and test drive before i make a decision.

Right now i'm currently looking at and narrowed my decision down to 4.
Audi A8
MEQOGEW_o.jpg

Jaguar XJL
MEQOGF6_o.jpg

BMW 650i Gran Coupe (4 Door)
MEQOGGV_o.jpg

and Cadillac Escalade
MEQOGIW_o.jpg

Gotta remember....i'ma tall ass nigga, so i'm very limited to the vehicles that i can fit in comfortably.

No MERCEDES..brah?

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Right now i'm currently looking at and narrowed my decision down to

Cadillac Escalade
MEQOGIW_o.jpg

The caddy aint a bad choice!

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Based on What you stated, your height seems to be a requirement toward your purchase, If so you should stick to a suv. what other requirements do you have for the vehicle ?and are you leaning more toward performance or luxury

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
That Genesis is nice. I rode in one with my homeboy last year who was thinking of buying one, but he ended up getting a Tesla.

That lincoln kind of nice.....

I am probably the only one on these joints, but I am loving these

I like the way the riv looks but im not an electric guy....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
are u meaning the GL or GLS?
cuz that GLS AMG is mean........havent taken it for a test drive tho.
I'm not really feeling the shape and design of the GL.
Test drive the GLS 63 AMG, I did, I want one, it's a beast. Just didn't know if you wanted it as a daily driver, just thought the Yukon was less of an attention getter

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Test drive the GLS 63 AMG, I did, I want one, it's a beast. Just didn't know if you wanted it as a daily driver, just thought the Yukon was less of an attention getter
My wife’s sister has one and it’s a piece of shit . Always in the damn shop. I be clowning her constantly for paying that much to drive a piece of shit like that. No god damn excuse for a car to cost that much and be trash . Mercedes in general are pure garbage.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Very happy with my Jeep, didn’t think I would be given
My previous experience with my wife’s Grand Cherokee some years back. Was going Denali and Chose the Wagoneer instead and been impressed so far.

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have an XF and an F-Pace. In my opinion, the XJL isn't worth the money. Take a look at the F-Pace SVR BeSpoked 1988 Edition.... if you want an SUV.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
@Coldchi you looked at the Lexus LX 600? They're sick too
c004dca.png

This is the F Sport, all blacked out
c8c9130.png

Last edited: