New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
According to SENATE, the public does not need direct payments anymore. So that is a wrap. Right now, it's all about protection for businesses.
Fixed.
And economists disagree. They have unanimously stated that the fastest way to stimulate the economy that will lead to recovery is through direct payment. PPP is a slower process of doing it. (It does need to be done as well.)
And its only "a wrap" for now because the Senate is still controlled by Republicans.
Its amazingly arrogant of these politicians to think that they know more than the very people they get their numbers from.
Actually, the truth is that they have no interest in the truth. They just need the ammo to make the stock market look good.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
September ain't even on the table no more. It's starting with October. :smh: It's funny as fuck that just 2 months ago 1200 direct payments were for peasants who wanted to settle now the democrats acting like just getting that shit is a win.

Truth is Mitch is pissed that the 908 bill had retro to December. That bitch don't even want an extra 300 from end dec to january.

If they manage to get shit retro to october, those liability protections are going to be fucking epic.
You act like money for the people is a bad thing.
Is that your position? (I'm asking)
There are MANY poor ass republican voters, too. I know those hillbillies might want to believe they are millionaires who just haven't made millions yet, but thats bullshit. Aside from Texas, red states are having a hard time, too.
Democrats are just "Biden" time until inauguration day when the orange manbaby gets ejected. By then, if Georgia gets flipped, Bitch McConnell is going to really be pissed.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You act like money for the people is a bad thing.
Is that your position? (I'm asking)
There are MANY poor ass republican voters, too. I know those hillbillies might want to believe they are millionaires who just haven't made millions yet, but thats bullshit. Aside from Texas, red states are having a hard time, too.
Democrats are just "Biden" time until inauguration day when the orange manbaby gets ejected. By then, if Georgia gets flipped, Bitch McConnell is going to really be pissed.
:confused: Perhaps you misunderstood my posts. I've always been for the money. That's why I clash with all the apologists on this board.

Let me tell you man. If democrats 'biden' time, they even worse at this shit than what Pelosi just did. Congress ain't about to give us shit off a tiebreaker.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:confused: Perhaps you misunderstood my posts. I've always been for the money. That's why I clash with all the apologists on this board.

Let me tell you man. If democrats 'biden' time, they even worse at this shit than what Pelosi just did. Congress ain't about to give us shit off a tiebreaker.
I don't have faith in any of them, either.
At best, my shit is wishful thinking but I wouldn't put stock in our government doing ANYTHING. They have gone months without doing anything.
I was just trying to understand where you were coming from. I'm clear now.
I'm in the "I'll believe it when I see it" boat.

Question:
Do you think they are gonna pass this $908B skinny bill or keep fighting until they go on vacation again?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't have faith in any of them, either.
At best, my shit is wishful thinking but I wouldn't put stock in our government doing ANYTHING. They have gone months without doing anything.
I was just trying to understand where you were coming from. I'm clear now.
I'm in the "I'll believe it when I see it" boat.

Question:
Do you think they are gonna pass this $908B skinny bill or keep fighting until they go on vacation again?
I really think they pass some version of the $908 bill. Democrats have no fucking choice if they want a few shekels to get to people who need money. But who knows with these clown ass politicians. They could do not one damn thing, come back in 2021, pass some shit for only 200 Billion and the apologists will act like it was the best chess move ever.

Since it is 'targeted,' I doubt any stimulus.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, it's clear that Nancy Pelosi's strategy was to drag out negotiations to prevent Donald Trump from getting a political win right before the election. When you look at how close the election was in swings states, you could say her strategy paid off.

I mean I can't believe you think that she would allow another round of stimulus checks with his ugly ass signatures to go out right before the election

So ppl should suffer because of this bitch’s ego and vindictiveness...FOH. What you are describing is no different than a petty woman in divorce court or child support hearing who is still pissed off at her husband. There is so much fallacy in her strategy that to defend is short-bus retardation. How do you go from having the repubs to agree to 1.9 trillion package w/ stand-alone bills for additional funding to now both parties are at 900 billion package w/ 1/4 of the benefits that both parties agreed on initially?

Pelosi fucked up. She had too many chances with the republicans to get this shit right. If you had been actually following the countless offers than have been going on since May for the 2nd stimulus then you would not be touting her strategy. The All or Nothing approach was always going to be Nothing because our government is bi-partisan.

The American ppl could care less if the 2nd stimulus happens under Trump, They Just Want Aid Now. Shoot the last stimulus with all the PPP, EIDL, Stimulus Checks, and Relief grants happened under Trump, and that didnt effect anyone’s views about the president.

Its crazy it’s taking damn near 10 months for a 2nd stimulus to be agreed on but when it is time for war the taxpayers money goes out the door quicker than a gringo in Sosua.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So ppl should suffer because of this bitch’s ego and vindictiveness...FOH. What you are describing is no different than a petty woman in divorce court or child support hearing who is still pissed off at her husband. There is so much fallacy in her strategy that to defend is short-bus retardation. How do you go from having the repubs to agree to 1.9 trillion package w/ stand-alone bills for additional funding to now both parties are at 900 billion package w/ 1/4 of the benefits that both parties agreed on initially?

Pelosi fucked up. She had too many chances with the republicans to get this shit right. If you had been actually following the countless offers than have been going on since May for the 2nd stimulus then you would not be touting her strategy. The All or Nothing approach was always going to be Nothing because our government is bi-partisan.

The American ppl could care less if the 2nd stimulus happens under Trump, They Just Want Aid Now. Shoot the last stimulus with all the PPP, EIDL, Stimulus Checks, and Relief grants happened under Trump, and that didnt effect anyone’s views about the president.

Its crazy it’s taking damn near 10 months for a 2nd stimulus to be agreed on but when it is time for war the taxpayers money goes out the door quicker than a gringo in Sosua.
:yes:
Man, I just seen the video 'Pelosi scolds CNN reporter after stimulus question". Anyone defending this bitch is gooooooooooone. Millions of people actually trusted the bitch and party to negotiate in good faith, not to play fucking politics. Mind you, when folks called the bitch out for her obvious obstruction the very same people who claim she played masterful politics said she wasn't playing politics. That the deal with shit. Scraps. Only broke peasants would settle for 1200/500 and 300 UE. :smh:

So because these incompetents rehash an uninspiring corpse to run against Trump after 4 years of :eek2: "Russia" fear-mongering millions of people are supposed to go without aid?

And if we are talking about politics, as @Mrfreddygoodbud and I discussed months ago, all she had to do was agree to shit she knew Mitch wouldn't pass and make him look like the problem we all know he is. Him and the 20 or so alleged fiscal hawks who refuse aid no matter what. She could have caused an epic civil war in the party with Trump and Mitch having a major fight right before the election. It's important to note the GOP don't even like Mnuchin.

Bitch got served up proper.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:
Man, I just seen the video 'Pelosi scolds CNN reporter after stimulus question". Anyone defending this bitch is gooooooooooone. Millions of people actually trusted the bitch and party to negotiate in good faith, not to play fucking politics. Mind you, when folks called the bitch out for her obvious obstruction the very same people who claim she played masterful politics said she wasn't playing politics. That the deal with shit. Scraps. Only broke peasants would settle for 1200/500 and 300 UE. :smh:

So because these incompetents rehash an uninspiring corpse to run against Trump after 4 years of :eek2: "Russia" fear-mongering millions of people are supposed to go without aid?

And if we are talking about politics, as @Mrfreddygoodbud and I discussed months ago, all she had to do was agree to shit she knew Mitch wouldn't pass and make him look like the problem we all know he is. Him and the 20 or so alleged fiscal hawks who refuse aid no matter what. She could have caused an epic civil war in the party with Trump and Mitch having a major fight right before the election. It's important to note the GOP don't even like Mnuchin.

Bitch got served up proper.

well yea if she is stupid enough to agree to that deal, Ill

give her that, she did say it was a BASE for negotiations,

personally I think they both full of shit, its all just a show for

us, as they allow the irs to continue to fuck us over year after year..

the stupid fuckin irs is not even shrewd enough to cover up their insatiable greed,

thats why folks are slowly whispering

for them to be audited its only a matter of time...

you know what an audit of the irs would reveal...

it will tell you who REALLY owns this corporation called the united states, it will at least point you in the right direction...

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
People really need to stop making excuses for Pelosi's incompetence. She F'd up and now even Bernie is saying it.

Feel the Bern!!

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Senators are complete idiots/evil. They are protecting who they think is going to help them.

Direct payments would definitely help the economy. Because most people would spend that money on needed things.

I think better than PPP. PPP is going to go to business owners to buy Lambos and Bentleys like before.

Fixed.
And economists disagree. They have unanimously stated that the fastest way to stimulate the economy that will lead to recovery is through direct payment. PPP is a slower process of doing it. (It does need to be done as well.)
And its only "a wrap" for now because the Senate is still controlled by Republicans.
Its amazingly arrogant of these politicians to think that they know more than the very people they get their numbers from.
Actually, the truth is that they have no interest in the truth. They just need the ammo to make the stock market look good.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
People really need to stop making excuses for Pelosi's incompetence. She F'd up and now even Bernie is saying it.

Feel the Bern!!

:smh: Man. What kills me is no one wants to mention blood on her hands for playing politics with people's lives. They will say :yes: "Brilliant strategy". Meanwhile, people lost lives behind not having that aid. Virus had to surge because people had to take unnecessary risks.

Word is Trump wants his name on checks again. What this bitch got to say now?

Shit should get interesting now if Trump gets involved now that Mitch's bitch ass crashing the stock market. Damn near all of D.C. about to be against Mitch. All except the 20 hawks in the senate. Mitch might not have the numbers to be so smug.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Okay, I agree that she fucked up but all of this ranting and not one word about Mitch McConnell who refused to even bring the Heroes act to the floor after the House passed it, then refused to even attend negotiations for MONTHS...so much so that the White House had to have Steve Mnuchin step in as acting negotiator.

Neither of them give two shits about people but the republican side of all of this is especially damaging because they literally do not want to help people AT ALL. How can you support a Senate that is literally AGAINST YOU?
Nobody is as stupid as the republicans who aren't super rich who support a republican Senate. No amount of spite and trolling is worth the lives and livelihoods of American citizens. "Sticking it to the liberals" is not worth homelessness and ruin. Poor and middle class Republicans went full retard. I'm somewhat fiscally conservative myself but even I know when to put that shit aside. This is one of the worst times in history for the American people with one of the biggest cover-ups of it. We are in a literal depression with the media refusing to discuss it because of fear of the stock market dropping. If ever there was a time to put fiscal conservatism aside, its when the country is failing and needs a bailout.
Congress has failed the U.S. completely and the pandemic exposed all of their weaknesses. Normally, people don't really even discuss Congress all that much. We should be dragging them into the streets and beating their asses for what they have done. Some would even call it treason. Whereas Nancy overplayed her hand, Mitch never intended to do what was right at all...and Kentucky put him right back in the game, even though they are in the bottom poorest states in the Union.
There is plenty of blame to pass around. If this were any other country, McConnell would have been poisoned by now. Pelosi, too. America is truly destabilized. Nobody is willing to do anything because people are afraid to accept their part in the problem. They are our politicians. WE put them there.
We should be able to take them down.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The fucked up thing is that this is an easy fix. Pass a big ass bailout which injects immediate money into the country's economy and everybody wins. People will spend and the stock market would stay stable.
Greed and corruption run deep in Washington and on Wall Street.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It serves no purpose for Trump to be interested in helping Americans now. He is out and that is not his way to help if he doesn't benefit.

So sadly, Stimulus Checks are OUT.

What I want to know is how is PPP gonna help some of these small businesses that would be existing in the first place.

A lot of drug fronts got some money from this.

:smh: Man. What kills me is no one wants to mention blood on her hands for playing politics with people's lives. They will say :yes: "Brilliant strategy". Meanwhile, people lost lives behind not having that aid. Virus had to surge because people had to take unnecessary risks.

Word is Trump wants his name on checks again. What this bitch got to say now?

Shit should get interesting now if Trump gets involved now that Mitch's bitch ass crashing the stock market. Damn near all of D.C. about to be against Mitch. All except the 20 hawks in the senate. Mitch might not have the numbers to be so smug.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It serves no purpose for Trump to be interested in helping Americans now. He is out and that is not his way to help if he doesn't benefit.

So sadly, Stimulus Checks are OUT.

What I want to know is how is PPP gonna help some of these small businesses that would be existing in the first place.

A lot of drug fronts got some money from this.
Who knows what Trump's thinking is, but D.C. reporters are saying that he supports direct payments. Might be his delusional ass thinks 2024 is on the table. Might be so he can say he saved the economy because he knows Mitch ain't giving Biden shit. Could be he just wants to save his stocks because he knows printing more money will give the dollar a worse year and raise equities. Maybe he likes fucking with Pelosi. Who knows.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who knows what Trump's thinking is, but D.C. reporters are saying that he supports direct payments. Might be his delusional ass thinks 2024 is on the table. Might be so he can say he saved the economy because he knows Mitch ain't giving Biden shit. Could be he just wants to save his stocks because he knows printing more money will give the dollar a worse year and raise equities. Maybe he likes fucking with Pelosi. Who knows.

Those mofos work for us, yet we're always hoping they'd do whats best for the people . Will folks take to the streets hell no, cause I guess they're satisfied with the eviction extension that's in that bill

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Okay, I agree that she fucked up but all of this ranting and not one word about Mitch McConnell who refused to even bring the Heroes act to the floor after the House passed it, then refused to even attend negotiations for MONTHS...so much so that the White House had to have Steve Mnuchin step in as acting negotiator.

Neither of them give two shits about people but the republican side of all of this is especially damaging because they literally do not want to help people AT ALL. How can you support a Senate that is literally AGAINST YOU?
Nobody is as stupid as the republicans who aren't super rich who support a republican Senate. No amount of spite and trolling is worth the lives and livelihoods of American citizens. "Sticking it to the liberals" is not worth homelessness and ruin. Poor and middle class Republicans went full retard. I'm somewhat fiscally conservative myself but even I know when to put that shit aside. This is one of the worst times in history for the American people with one of the biggest cover-ups of it. We are in a literal depression with the media refusing to discuss it because of fear of the stock market dropping. If ever there was a time to put fiscal conservatism aside, its when the country is failing and needs a bailout.
Congress has failed the U.S. completely and the pandemic exposed all of their weaknesses. Normally, people don't really even discuss Congress all that much. We should be dragging them into the streets and beating their asses for what they have done. Some would even call it treason. Whereas Nancy overplayed her hand, Mitch never intended to do what was right at all...and Kentucky put him right back in the game, even though they are in the bottom poorest states in the Union.
There is plenty of blame to pass around. If this were any other country, McConnell would have been poisoned by now. Pelosi, too. America is truly destabilized. Nobody is willing to do anything because people are afraid to accept their part in the problem. They are our politicians. WE put them there.
We should be able to take them down.
Right on they work for us

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Somehow, someway I bet Nancy Pelosi is responsible for this.

Okay, so let's say it plays out exactly how Mitch wants it to:
NO stimulus checks
5 year big business exemption of responsibility of anything directly OR INDIRECTLY to Covid-19.
300/month for unemployment for one month
PPP money to big businesses like before when 600 "small" businesses got 10s of millions and real small businesses were told to fuck off.
No state assistance (even though some states depleted their reserve funding paying for unemployment and health services when there was no federal government aid)

This is what you're down for?

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who cares at this point-like that little 1200 dollar check gonna make a difference when the average debt ppl have are over 5000 dollars
For the people really hurting... No... But for everyone else that 1200 check right before Christmas would... Stimulate consumer spending. Whatever people have their eye on, would get bought. Businesses would get a welcomed bump after being flat for awhile. It might make the differences in some businesses making it vs not, might help some people keep their jobs, maybe some landlords get a check etc... It aint a magic bullet but itll help.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you. 1200 to the common man would result in people buying Xmas presents which if spent on local stores would stimulate the economy. But if all that money is going to Amazon and Walmart. Haha. We are doomed in this country. Doomed.

For the people really hurting... No... But for everyone else that 1200 check right before Christmas would... Stimulate consumer spending. Whatever people have their eye on, would get bought. Businesses would get a welcomed bump after being flat for awhile. It might make the differences in some businesses making it vs not, might help some people keep their jobs, maybe some landlords get a check etc... It aint a magic bullet but itll help.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, so let's say it plays out exactly how Mitch wants it to:
NO stimulus checks
5 year big business exemption of responsibility of anything directly OR INDIRECTLY to Covid-19.
300/month for unemployment for one month
PPP money to big businesses like before when 600 "small" businesses got 10s of millions and real small businesses were told to fuck off.
No state assistance (even though some states depleted their reserve funding paying for unemployment and health services when there was no federal government aid)

This is what you're down for?
ain't nobody paying attention homie....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump and Mnuchin is proposing that the $600 stimulus check be in place of all unemployment supplement. This is comical

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Paid Leave In Latest Relief Bill Fails Women, Public Health And Common Sense
Republicans show no interest in extending emergency paid sick and family leave, even though the successful programs are vital in a pandemic.

The $900 billion relief proposal unveiled Wednesday morning by a bipartisan group of senators includes a long list of items that are absolutely necessary for fighting the pandemic through the coming gruesome winter. There’s more unemployment relief, money for vaccine distribution, and funds to help feed an increasing number of hungry Americans.

One crucial policy is missing: an extension of the paid family and sick leave benefits passed by Congress in March.

Public health and women’s advocates are angry and baffled by the omission. “It’s an affront to all reason,” said Vicki Shabo, a senior fellow at New America who specializes in paid family leave. “It’s beyond incomprehensible, short-sighted and ridiculous given the public health benefits that are proven and the growing number of parents home with kids.”

The current paid sick and family leave provisions expire at the end of December.

The sick leave provides workers with up to two weeks paid time off if they contract COVID-19 or believe they’ve been exposed to it. The family leave policy provides up to 12 weeks off ― 10 of which are partially paid ― for parents who need to be home with children attending virtual school or whose day care or school is closed.

The leave policies support Americans in at least three ways. First, there are the health benefits. A recent study found that the emergency paid sick leave helped reduce the spread of COVID-19. Second, there’s the small business piece: Many business owners say the leave has helped them through the crisis, enabling them to hang on to workers through the ups and downs of exposures and quarantines. (The policy exempts companies with more than 500 employees.)

Finally, the emergency paid family leave has helped many parents ― particularly working mothers — keep their jobs at a time when that’s proving close to impossible. Already, roughly 2.2 million women have been forced out of work entirely because of this pandemic, a development that economists believe will set back a generation of workers.
“The idea that you would remove the incentive they would have to provide a safe workspace is, again, mind-boggling.”Vicki Shabo, senior fellow at New America
“If they let one of our most cost-effective and impactful tools to fight COVID expire as the pandemic is peaking, they’re ignoring the needs of their voters, small businesses and working families everywhere,” said Dawn Huckelbridge, director of Paid Leave for All.

She pointed out that paid leave is also cost effective. The Joint Committee on Taxation estimates it would cost $1.8 billion to extend the policy for three months, according to a report in Politico’s Morning Shift newsletter. That’s about one-tenth of the Congressional Budget Office’s original projection, and far cheaper than unemployment benefits.

To be clear, a policy like paid leave keeps workers from becoming unemployed. One ice cream shop owner in Seattle told HuffPost this week that three working mothers at her company are using the family leave policy in order to juggle virtual schooling with their jobs at the scoop shop.

House Democrats led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), small business groups, public health professionals, and parents organizations are all still fighting to get the paid leave provision back into any kind of relief package Congress passes in this session, advocates said. Some are hopeful that the final version of the package will include an extension; lawmakers are still far from a deal.

“This is an emergency package,” said Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.). “They’re still working out all the language for the bill itself. You’re seeing the summary of the section by section.”

But paid leave advocates said Senate Republicans — particularly Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell — have been a major roadblock. Instead of extending benefits, McConnell wants to create a provision that will shield businesses from being sued by their employees over coronavirus-related claims.

“Pelosi and others are fighting for it,” said Ellen Bravo, a strategic advisor for Family Values @ Work, a network of advocacy groups. “We unfortunately have a Senate majority leader who’s trying to bully his way on protecting corporations while ignoring workers.”

To let companies get away with not providing sick leave and at the same time exempt them from liability for lawsuits is unconscionable, advocates said. “The idea that you would remove the incentive they would have to provide a safe workspace,” said Shabo, “is, again, mind-boggling.”
Others took issue with how women in particular would be affected.

“Senate Republicans have resisted meaningful policy change for two key issues — paid leave and child care — that are critical for women, their families and overall economic growth,” said Shilpa Phadke, vice president of the women’s initiative at the Center for American Progress. “This is just another example of how Senate Republicans continue to dismiss and ignore what women and families need.”