geechiedan Rising Star BGOL Investor May 11, 2026 #1 dude is destroying shit in that restuarant slow as fuck!
Deezz Rising Star BGOL Investor May 11, 2026 #2 He would've been laid doing that in the wrong area. Surprised none of those Bruce Lee mofos came at him! Last edited: May 11, 2026
He would've been laid doing that in the wrong area. Surprised none of those Bruce Lee mofos came at him!
T ThaBurgerPimp Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor May 11, 2026 #3 They must've refused to serve him...
0utsyder Rising Star BGOL Investor May 11, 2026 #4 ...so nobody is gonna say it? With that big ass green ass shirt??? Alright I guess I'll be the asshole!
...so nobody is gonna say it? With that big ass green ass shirt??? Alright I guess I'll be the asshole!
Darkness's Jackie Reinhart is a lady Registered May 11, 2026 #5 0utsyder said: ...so nobody is gonna say it? With that big ass green ass shirt??? Alright I guess I'll be the asshole! Click to expand... I was thinkingthe same thing lol
0utsyder said: ...so nobody is gonna say it? With that big ass green ass shirt??? Alright I guess I'll be the asshole! Click to expand... I was thinkingthe same thing lol
Helico-pterFunk Rising Star BGOL Legend May 11, 2026 #6 The Green Power Ranger let himself go. Embarassing.
5 55th View Rising Star Registered May 11, 2026 #7 Bet it was their "no to-go food" policy involving the buffet.
Mr.Mojo Rising Star Registered May 11, 2026 #8 I be the same way when they give me hotsauce instead of ducksauce..lol
callbacc Rising Star Platinum Member May 11, 2026 #9 I would have slap the shit out of dude. And they still would have been on the cac side
illdog Rising Star BGOL Investor May 11, 2026 #11 Lady escaping havoc wt her plate...to enjoy dinner show outside or..real heroes don't need no fk-ng de-escalation/less than lethal. Last edited: May 11, 2026
Lady escaping havoc wt her plate...to enjoy dinner show outside or..real heroes don't need no fk-ng de-escalation/less than lethal.