NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, Leonard letting this white boy hold him. Not a good look. He can’t shake dude.
Man they letting that dude get away with fouls...I mean I'm all for them letting them play but shit they don't let nobody play someone that aggressive. All that hand checking and shit he doing.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why they don't be having Kennard out there more anyway didn't they pay him like 20 million a year or some shit?

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he definetly putting them on notice now. He suffers from being on a good team sadly. He gets forgotten.
they need to go ahead be in the finals then..assuming they get passed this round..Suns look nasty tho..Clippers not done tho..damn..Jazz hittin them 3s.. Clippers are cold as ice...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's cuz his name ain't big yet..but he's coming..give that man some respect...

No its cuz he plays in Utah and hasn't committed his life and earnings to a white woman, nor is he light skinnded. He's been an all star, rookie of the year, and slam dunk champ, and taken his team to the playoffs the last few years, he's not an unknown, just not marketable to NBA fans.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Clarkson off the bench done scored more than PG and Kawhi, Ingles has 2 less points than them, that cant happen if they wanna win this series.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they need to go ahead be in the finals then..assuming they get passed this round..Suns look nasty tho..Clippers not done tho..damn..Jazz hittin them 3s.. Clippers are cold as ice...
Yeah Mitchell nice...he playing on a different planet right now. He plays like this...shit he one of the best in the league if this what he gonna start doing. Shit he's the best player on the court tonight and Kawhi on the court with him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jazz beat these dudes two games in a row without their starting point guard. Not a good look for the Paper Clips. People are now openly admitting Kawhi living off a defensive reputation from 5 years ago. He still gone make a defensive team off that, but this is prolly it after this year.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No its cuz he plays in Utah and hasn't committed his life and earnings to a white woman, nor is he light skinnded. He's been an all star, rookie of the year, and slam dunk champ, and taken his team to the playoffs the last few years, he's not an unknown, just not marketable to NBA fans.
Think so huh..maybe..shit could be deep..personally I just think its not his time but these playoffs can change all that..Dame and Steph have been absolutely ridiculous this year...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Paul George finished tonight with more points, rebounds, and assists than Kawhi Leonard. Reggie Jackson outscored him as well. But guarantee PG will take the brunt of the blame.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Kawhi can't let the cac lock him up in the crunch like that
just can't happen

Paul needs to go to the rim only his jumper has been broken for 2 weeks
nobody can really stay in front of him he just lets everyone off the hook by shooting them broke jumpers

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man Patrick Beverly ass. :smh: All that shit he talk too.

64MO9F.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Mitchell nice...he playing on a different planet right now. He plays like this...shit he one of the best in the league if this what he gonna start doing. Shit he's the best player on the court tonight and Kawhi on the court with him.
he putting everyone on notice..Shaquile low key dissed him earlier this year...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why they don't be having Kennard out there more anyway didn't they pay him like 20 million a year or some shit?
Naw, man. That white boy got Leonard out there jump passing and shit. Leonard stronger than that.
If Kawhi and PG so cold why they not guarding Spider?
to the point that Reggie Jackson taking more shots than him? That white boy wasn’t fouling like that. To me that Kawhi not being aggressive enough.
Leonard has checked out...He on his way outta there :giggle: Clippers about to blow this thing all the way up!! Paul George gone too!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kawhi can't let the cac lock him up in the crunch like that
just can't happen

Paul needs to go to the rim only his jumper has been broken for 2 weeks
nobody can really stay in front of him he just lets everyone off the hook by shooting them broke jumpers
His jumper been broken the last 2 years fam....