NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bron was 4th place in the "stacked west" before the injury. That team also stunk. All those guys were rookies or 2nd year and even 2 years later they are still largely a mediocre group.

Lemme ask you tho.. You think Curry the same caliber player as Lebron?
The Lakers finished 28-27 in games James played in during his inaugural campaign in Los Angeles...LBJ is a god but lets cut the bullshit; that Lakers team was not good and even the god himself was struggling to keep that team afloat....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching cause I'm at work

fwR9Xi.jpg
Im looking forward to 76ers and Bucks or Nets matchup....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
USWNT's Megan Rapinoe slams Draymond Green comments on women's sports: 'It's really unfortunate'

United States women's national team star Megan Rapinoe hit back at a series of tweets by Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green in which he, in part, blamed women for making "complaints" rather than taking action over disparities in pay and investment in women's sports.
On a Zoom call ahead of this summer's Olympics in Tokyo, Rapinoe told reporters that a series of tweets made by Green last month, on which he tagged a number of WNBA stars, were misguided.

"It's really unfortunate, in the position [Green's] in, having all of the resources that he has and the ability to have a much more educated opinion, that he just hasn't," said Rapinoe, who has been at the forefront of the USWNT's quest for equal pay. "And then, drag all these other people into it by tagging them and speaking at a time when the [NCAA] tournament is going on and all that we saw with the lack of resources and funding.
"That's frustrating that's the take you have. You obviously showed your whole ass in not even understanding what we all talk about all the time -- WNBA players and us on the national team. Like what Sue [Bird] said, you tagged the wrong people. You don't think we asked for more money? I mean, what are we screaming about? Nonstop!

"We are getting obnoxious to ourselves, to be honest. And then two or three days later, to completely double down on it is really frustrating. We know all this, about all social movements and all people who are marginalized, whether it's by race or gender, religion, sexuality, whatever it is, it is not just their job to be the ones fighting oppression. We need all of the other people as well. So to have someone who does know what it is like to be oppressed, in many ways, to heap that all back on female players, or people who play female sports, it is just really disappointing."
Rapinoe added that she hasn't just spoken of equal pay but also about the level of investment and media coverage.

Rapinoe: 'Unacceptable' to still be fighting for equal pay

Megan Rapinoe expresses her frustrations with the USWNT's continued fight for equal pay.

"When we talk about equality and women's sports, we always talk first about investment, and funding and resources and marketing and branding and investing in not just the players but the support staff and coaching and media, TV media, print media, all of it," she said. "Those are the things that we talk about first, and I think anybody who watches us or follows us, or really has skin in the game and equal pay or equality in that sense, knows that that's what we talk about first."

In a series of tweets posted on March 27, Green said: "As long as y'all make the argument about pay, while the revenue stays the same... They will continue to point at the revenue not being high enough to cover bigger salaries. While that is true in damn near every business, how do we take that card out of their pockets? That's the key to changing the pay. There's no argument for lack of revenue, unless... You make those that say they stand for women actually stand up."

Green added: "The NBA wasn't always the global game that it is today. It wasn't always driving as much revenue as it does today. But there were people behind it, building the platform, and more importantly telling INDIVIDUAL...stories and building up the interest in the players. That's how the game took off. Who's building up y'all platform? Who's telling the individual stories of how great y'all are? Building the interest and transforming women's basketball into a global game?"

Green tagged WNBA stars Bird, Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Brittney Griner and Nneka Ogwumike, the president of the WNBA's players' association, to his tweets.

Rapinoe was also asked about the reaction to the recent passage of a new election law in Georgia and MLB's decision to relocate the All-Star Game from Atlanta. Rapinoe gave MLB's decision her full support.

"I think everybody has a responsibility to do whatever it is that they can to make the world a better place," she said. "We're talking specifically about these Jim Crow 2.0 voter suppression laws in Georgia. Yeah, I think companies that have influence in Georgia, whether it's MLB or local companies, wherever, maybe if you can flex your power in that way and use your influence of a platform that you have, where you have, obviously, Black and brown players in your league, you have Black and brown fans. You know, just generally, the issue that we have with voter suppression in this country, I think everybody and every business and everything should be at the disposal to make sure that we're influencing those laws in the right way."

She added: "Ultimately, it's all about people's rights. Showing up, allowing people to exercise their right to vote and to be part of the civic process is the most important thing in a democracy. So this is extremely undemocratic. And un-American by the ideals that we want to live by. So, yeah, shoutout to the MLB for making that step. I'm sure that was very difficult. And financially, I'm sure it has a lot of implications. And politically for them, I'm sure it does as well, but it draws a very clear line in the sand for a league who has more to do than they have less to do. So it's a really strong step from them."

ESPN's Alyssa Roenigk contributed to this report.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blake def hooked up with Lebron's links :lol:sorry kingtahara but Blake could barely move a few months ago
:lol::lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stan is a fucking idiot. He really needs to stop the Zion at point guard shit. I will say it again, he is top 3 worst coaches in the NBA. Him and Luke should be taken out back and shot.
Yup. He definitely getting fired this year. Will be his last coaching stop too.

9kS2aQ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hope so but I have a feeling we will get another cracker surprise with him getting another gig.
Nah. He's butchering this shit so badly he's definitely done after this. Having Zion run point makes Lonzo completely useless out there. He literally looks lost standing at the corner 3 point line. We see it. But fuckin Stan doesn't. :smh:

1Lvwjc.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Are scoring, defending, rebounding, assisting, orchestrating an offense, and being best player in the NBA for 15 years running skills? Because Lebron is "more skilled" in all those areas according to the statistical record. :lol:

You Steph stans are fucking delusional.

You guys really oversell Lebron's scoring ability. He's never been an an elite scorer(skill wise) Yes he has a lot of points but so does Shaq. He's just Brolic. Carmelo has ALWAYS been a better scorer, Wade better, Curry better. Lebron is just a bully. All he used to do was bulldoze his way to the basket cuz he was bigger and stronger than everybody. He never really had too many moves in his reprotoire. He has definitely expanded his game but in no way has he scored in many different ways over his career like Steph or the other top scorers of the game have..

Steph can't facilitate? He's the PG. You have to account for Steph for at least 45 feet of the 95 ft long basketball court. You mention rebounding and defending? My guy, Rebounding isn't a fair comparison for someone that is 6'3 vs someone that is 6'9. He's SUPPOSED to be superior. Defense? Lebron is a GREAT defender....when he chooses to play it. He hasn't played great defense for nobody's 15 years man. He even admitted that. Curry's defense is not better than Lebron's but it is better than he gets credit for. But again, Lebron's stature gives him the upper hand. So like I said, that hypothetical makes sense if you think about it basketball wise.

I'm not trying to say Steph is better than Bron, what I'm trying to say is stop acting like Steph can't be in the same sentence with Lebron when it comes to basketball skills and winning. And stop acting Like Lebron could make the playoffs if he teamed up with 11 guys from with 0-16 Cleveland Browns. Y'all think more of Lebron than he thinks of himself smh.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Nah. He's butchering this shit so badly he's definitely done after this. Having Zion run point makes Lonzo completely useless out there. He literally looks lost standing at the corner 3 point line. We see it. But fuckin Stan doesn't. :smh:

1Lvwjc.jpg
Plus Adams above the 3pt line trying to execute awkward dribble handoffs. Your best 2 offensive rebounder away from the goal. The entire 5 playing out of position or against their strengths.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s only overrated according to his own hype. Most know full well who he is lol

They need to rethink the person that handles their Twitter account because between this one and the “Kai oh my” one.....

Unfortunately we not as witty as DC's handler