NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Coach Bud has to be fired at the end of this series. This loss is just turrrible.
Yup.

GbvI0P.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good that The Nets won the game!!..Man, KD went off..KD is a hooper and he showed up and showed out in this game..Good win Nets!!.. :yes:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Bucks allowed Harden to rest a lot on defense guarding Tucker in the corner. They should have singled him out and force him to play defense on one of their be one on players. Budenholzer didn't know what he was doing :smh:

A college coach isn't going to let you "hide" an injured player on defense the way they allowed the Nets to hide Harden. There has to be more to this shit because all they had to do was run some action to get harden switched on to Holiday and it should have been a wrap. No way in the world the coaching staff and the players on the court don't see that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But effective. No one has motivated Black people to not appreciate LeBron more than that white man. This was easily KD's best playoff performance, but its gonna get reduced to just a jab at LeBron and forgotten. KD can't even enjoy this for his own legacy. Sad.

I don’t know anyone who listens to Skip, I also don’t know why people post the opinions of Skip?

And I definitely don’t know anyone who respects his opinions or sports takes. You try to bring us the same bullshit as him and we don’t care.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t know anyone who listens to Skip, I also don’t know why people post the opinions of Skip?

And I definitely don’t know anyone who respects his opinions or sports takes. You try to bring us the same bullshit as him and we don’t care.
Skip started the narrative that LeBron was not only not clutch but also unclutch and soft. Most of his critics use those talking points as foundation for their takes. Its why the biggest selling point on LeBrons short coming is that he doenst have "killer instinct" like MJ and Kobe. Killer Instinct is also the preferred talking point used to wedge Kobe into discussions with Bron and MJ where he clearly doesnt belong.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Skip started the narrative that LeBron was not only not clutch but also unclutch and soft. Most of his critics use those talking points as foundation for their takes. Its why the biggest selling point on LeBrons short coming is that he doenst have "killer instinct" like MJ and Kobe. Killer Instinct is also the preferred talking point used to wedge Kobe into discussions with Bron and MJ where he clearly doesnt belong.

It's crazy how that myth has propagated over the years when it's literally the polar opposite. GOP-level misinformation.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Skip has a huge platform and his TV show is posted frequently on this board, let's not pretend it isn't. Also a lot of verbiage and slander that is used on this board about LeBron comes direct from Skip. He literally created the modern sports journalism we live in today, he is paid handsomely for it as well. The LeBron hate industry is a billion dollar machine, he's never been on any sports show but they generate millions every year talking about him EVERY DAY, BGOL has been influenced by that just as much as any space dedicated to NBA talk.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they should have ran him off the court in the 1st quarter
every play go at him
Yeah the Bucks allowed Harden to rest a lot on defense guarding Tucker in the corner. They should have singled him out and force him to play defense on one of their better one on one players. Budenholzer didn't know what he was doing :smh:
Good that The Nets won the game!!..Man, KD went off..KD is a hooper and he showed up and showed out in this game..Good win Nets!!.. :yes:
If Jeff Green was available game 3, this series would be over
It's crazy how that myth has propagated over the years when it's literally the polar opposite. GOP-level misinformation.
This might be one of the worst playoff losses a team can have; The Bucks cant lose that game; that should is just flat out ridiculous; I dont think I have seen a worse loss.....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's because Giannis refuses to post up and he demands to dribble the ball and drive etc
so if you going to do THAT then you should be able to shoot something
if he posted up this entire time nobody would expect anything in the form of shooting
That’s just not his game. His game is dunk all game lol. At least that’s what he’s shown…I can’t say he lazy because he’s improved his game incredibly.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might be one of the worst playoff losses a team can have; The Bucks cant lose that game; that should is just flat out ridiculous; I dont think I have seen a worse loss.....
How was it a bad loss? KD had 50 points and a triple double. If someone play like that it’s nothing you can do about it.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How was it a bad loss? KD had 50 points and a triple double. If someone play like that it’s nothing you can do about it.
The Bucks with the Nets banged up can not lose this game; They cant allow Jeff Green to have 27 fucking points :smh: :smh: KD is gonna be KD regardless; but to let Green do that; and Harden being a non factor; they should have been up by 20 plus points at halftime; terrible loss....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden was struggling playing defense on the wing but he's always been a very good post defender even with a bad hammy. Probably the defensive play of the game was him waving off help when Giannis posted him up in the closing minutes and Harden forced him into a bad shot.
That big muthafucka chose to fadeaway he wasn’t forced to that shit lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have a good regular season team; their flaws are consistently exposed in the playoffs; as evident by last night; that game is a complete embarrassment for their entire organization....

Naw their personnel is good enough and their core been around for some time now. Raptors does made the Finals over them......fucking Miami Heat.....they not lacking for talent. I'm not even gonna blame Giannis...he did his job. 32 and 12 boards.....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw their personnel is good enough and their core been around for some time now. Raptors does made the Finals over them......fucking Miami Heat.....they not lacking for talent. I'm not even gonna blame Giannis...he did his job. 32 and 12 boards.....
I am blaming the entire organization; with no Kyrie and a shell Harden; they cant lose that game; they probably gonna lose series because of Jeff Green :smh: :smh: Nah fam they played stupidly and Kenny and Charles pointed that out; shit was flat out terrible; and at the end of games they cant count on their superstar :smh: I dont care what the stats say, those stats didnt mean a dam thing at the end of the game; and again how the fuck does Jeff Green score 27 points:smh::smh: