NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Team Light Skin wanted me to hate Book like they hate Bron. To justify their coonery. :lol:

Championships are meaningless bruh, white racism has exposed that. :yes:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
198170735_942536763210841_7086591319008232230_n.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
House money you hatin ass house niggas. Point Gawd took a trash lottery team and got them a 2 seed and a series win over defending champs. Eat shit niggas.

Don't tell em shit Major. Niggas been sleeping on CP3 for too long. He made Houston better, OKC was suppose to be lottery, Suns weren't supposed to be a 2 seed. They weren't supposed to beat the Lakers. CP3 out here bodying the Nuggets. What else niggas need to see? He 36!?!? Stop it. Show respect

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
House money you hatin ass house niggas. Point Gawd took a trash lottery team and got them a 2 seed and a series win over defending champs. Eat shit niggas.
1st of all Phoenix had young talent on their squad. Very good young talent. Now they didn't know how to play or win but they still had talent. As EVIDENT by them being the only bubble team that went undefeated..so they were in the beginnings of putting it together. Now CP comes in an definitely raises them. Best thing that happened was Booker being moved off ball. Ain't nobody hating.....

Kuzma >>>>>>> CP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They need to fire Malone for not at least giving bol bol some run in these playoffs to develop him. Shit give him 10 minutes at least. I also don't like his press conferences always talking down to his players like this. Bitch change your scheme up knowing Porter is hurt
Agreed, especially in a game that got out of hand as quick as it did, shit wtf could it hurt?

I don't really have much a problem with what he said, I didn't detect any lies. The nuggets looked slow, lethargic, unmotivated and quickly discouraged once the there's started falling. I get it, Murray hurt is affecting them but Jesus Christ man, this is the playoffs

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The path to the the finals has never been easier for your gawd, let's see if you'll be shedding tears of joy or tears of agony late July.

Shannon cool folk and all.. But he need to stick to King James takes. Hes dealing with limited knowledge at best. Mentioning AI should get him a week suspension.. Not only was AI a 2guard for all intents and purposes.. He also never won a ring as Shannon said he did. Also, Steph is absolutely a better NBA player.. But not a better point guard. I object to even listing Curry as a PG considering hes probably led him team in assists once in his prime.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Day_Carver @$moneyPit$ @Amajorfucup because you three liked @TooTrilla post

We still good and not worried?

descendants.gif
I liked his post because it was in response to me questioning Yannis and him essentially saying it was too early. My stance on Yannis is well known around here. I told the fellas who and what he was 3 years ago. I was called a hater. 3 postseasons later and teams still building a wall and daring him to something other than a spin move and the same ole two step.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, fam is over for this Bucks team; they not beating the Nets this year, next year, or the year after; they are over the cap and have no draft picks; so how do they improve their team to beat the Nets?? Giannis is good but he isnt going to improve enough to take them over the top; Middleton Lopez and Jru are just going to get older and harder to trade; might as well blow this shit up now; the writing is on the wall....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked his post because it was in response to me questioning Yannis and him essentially saying it was too early. My stance on Yannis is well known around here. I told the fellas who and what he was 3 years ago. I was called a hater. 3 postseasons later and teams still building a wall and daring him to something other than a spin move and the same ole two step.

Yes, you stance on Giannis is well known. I remember you being called a hater but it was the truth. Him and his moves are successful in the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs against good teams it’s a wrap

He still has time to evolve, jus tend to watch tapes of KD! :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes, you stance on Giannis is well known. I remember you being called a hater but it was the truth. Him and his moves are successful in the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs against good teams it’s a wrap

He still has time to evolve, jus tend to watch tapes of KD! :lol:

Hes still young as shit tho... Needs a new coach... fresh voice and better development staff before its too late.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hes still young as shit tho... Needs a new coach... fresh voice and better development staff before its too late.

I agree! I can tell he’s working, but he always reverts to what worked in the past but I can tell he’s trying to get better.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's wild a Bucks fan will actually post during the game, but "Dubs fans" be MIA when Kevin Durant play. :lol:

I don't wanna hear shit about Steph Curry next season, fake ass niggas!!! :smh: