NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Phoenix Suns better win the next game because if they don’t this series is going to get very interesting and very quick.

Bruh it’s the Finals, the home team is supposed to win at home. Phoenix didn’t do anything but what they were supposed to do, win at home.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Phoenix Suns better win the next game because if they don’t this series is going to get very interesting and very quick.

800.jpeg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They do play better individually when Giannis not out there. They played well today but I know when he's not out there Middleton and Holiday seem to be more efficient. Then guys step up. They not better but seems like for whatever reason offensively they seem to struggle on what to do...probably has to do with coaching.

This isn't true

They made shots when Giannis was hurt, it was simple...especially Middleton

They have a significant difference in plus minus with Giannis on and off...he leaves the game....they fall off

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't true

They made shots when Giannis was hurt, it was simple...especially Middleton

They have a significant difference in plus minus with Giannis on and off...he leaves the game....they fall off
Which part its not true? You said they made shots when Giannis was hurt lol...does that not mean they play better?

Its just something I noticed about them. Especially Brooke Lopez.....he just seems to be regulated to bail out points or spot up 3 point shots. Holiday can't hit a layup to save his life. Middleton jumper just broke on the road it seems.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Carlise did that man Hella dirty.

Surprised the so called loyal coaches fraternity ain't say NOTHING when he endorsed Kidd publicly instead.
Yeah that was real fucked up. He was a jealous hoe.....Mavs probably was never gonna hire him as head coach to begin with but at least he did get that Magic job. I hate he didn't get something better but if he can fix that ship he'd be made in the league. That's gonna be though though.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Everyone gon pretend like they ain't see this. :lol:

Jordan Brand done fell off. It's all about revising Kobe and claiming him as GOAT now, MJ got old and opened his mouth too much to show us what a dumbass he is.

Kwame Brown blowing up like he has doesn't happen if MJ was still respected universally. :yes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But you never answered my question lol
I'm not talking about the cac or tucker or portis I'm talking about Middleton and holiday. those are supposed to be the consistent players

just like you said booker had a bad game he's a consistent player whos' supposed to play better no matter where
so is Middleton and holiday on this team and they played bad the 1st 2 and holiday played great today
giannis is +27 for the series he plays great every night.

just needs help

As a two option, Middleton is not allowed to have a game off, especially in the finals.

I agree, Holiday and Middleton playing better was a bigger difference than Booker being off.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
As a two option, Middleton is not allowed to have a game off, especially in the finals.

I agree, Holiday and Middleton playing better was a bigger difference than Booker being off.
Consider how close they actually were in the 1st two games with moments to take control and got shit

Suns hit 20 3s in game 2 Giannis had it in single digits several times in the 4th

What is jrue makes 4 of those 8 layups he smoked and Middleton is actually aggressive?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Consider how close they actually were in the 1st two games with moments to take control and got shit

Suns hit 20 3s in game 2 Giannis had it in single digits several times in the 4th

What is jrue makes 4 of those 8 layups he smoked and Middleton is actually aggressive?

Yeah, folks not really understanding how close those first time games were. The Suns by no means have dominated them.

Game 1 was some ref fuckery, but game two was poor coaching and subpar performances by Holiday and Middleton.

Holiday can’t afford to just play well at home. Eventually Giannis 40 point games will come up short. Those guys need to step up regularly.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah, folks not really understanding how close those first time games were. The Suns by no means have dominated them.

Game 1 was some ref fuckery, but game two was poor coaching and subpar performances by Holiday and Middleton.

Game Holiday can afford to just play well at home. Eventually Giannis 40 point games will come up short. Those guys need to step up regularly.

Just lack of them in the 1st 2 the teams are way more even if they actually play

The 2 and 3 need to play

It wasn't the caca and Portis being why they lost
It's Middleton and holiday

They play high they have a chance cause nobody can stop a 1 legged Giannis

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just lack of them in the 1st 2 the teams are way more even if they actually play

The 2 and 3 need to play

Yeah, Bucks role players haven’t really deviated from their average play. They are doing exactly what you expect them to do. None are real x-factors that will blow up to a +20 game all of a sudden. If they do, then great. Middleton and Holiday still have to be a threat and score buckets for the Bucks to win.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The 2 and 3 need to play

From the "East is weak" for a decade to openly rooting for Eastern Conference reps and saying the teams are evenly matched. I'm proud of you bruh.

Throwing an entire conference under the bus to discredit 1 Black man at the top of his craft was white supremacy personified Bills and some sucka shit, good to see you off that now. You don't have to say you were full of shit back then, we know, the main thing is you are evolving and that's a positive. The tide IS turning for Black people who don't like Black people that watch the NBA. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the "East is weak" for a decade to openly rooting for Eastern Conference reps and saying the teams are evenly matched. I'm proud of you bruh.

Throwing an entire conference under the bus to discredit 1 Black man at the top of his craft was white supremacy personified Bills and some sucka shit, good to see you off that now. You don't have to say you were full of shit back then, we know, the main thing is you are evolving and that's a positive. The tide IS turning for Black people who don't like Black people that watch the NBA. :yes:
LightSkinonlyPlease

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I made no mention of Steph in my post whatsoever. I addressed you. I take your deflection as an admission of guilt.
Went from Monta to Colin to Wardell to Klay and now Trey Lance

if u even have a MILLIMETER of melian he will want u gone.

See Andrew Wiggins and Mark Jackson