NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because they thought it was a good strategy

Why is Tom Brady listed as questionable on every injury report since 2007?
So its "strategy" to misdiagnose and mislead an injured player.. And you find that analogous with a bogus injury report given to the media on a healthy player?

Im sincerely beginning to think that you're at least mildly retarded.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Because they thought it was a good strategy

What's the strategy?

Let's stick to basketball. Football is a different monster. And we're not talking about listing an injury. We're talking about misleading on an injury (which will get you fined in the NFL because that breaks their injury report policy). The example you gave doesn't work.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's the strategy?

Let's stick to basketball. Football is a different monster. And we're not talking about listing an injury. We're talking about misleading on an injury (which will get you fined in the NFL because that breaks their injury report policy). The example you gave doesn't work.

Yo I don't know what the fuck he was thinking bringing up a NFL injury

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I gets um nice and shiny for ya Massa Myers! Just how ya like um boss!"
giphy.gif
I mean it's an upgrade on shining LBJs balls.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So its "strategy" to misdiagnose and mislead an injured player.. And you find that analogous with a bogus injury report given to the media on a healthy player?

Im sincerely beginning to think that you're at least mildly retarded.
Are you retarded? Seriously, I know you want to see the Warriors fail, but Iggy did not say he was misled.

Iggy said that KDs injury was an act of God and would have happened even if he hadn't hurt his calf

Iggy said he went back and forth with his team, teammates and media about him playing. Never said he aa misled

But it was HIS decision to play.

Those 40 years has you all fucked up in the head...

Im 20 minutes into this interview and what ever you have up your ass that makes you think he said KD was lied to hasn't happened yet.

What time should I forward to?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the strategy?

Again

Where the fuck did you see Iggy say he was lied to about his injury?

Preventing the team from game planning against your lineup would be my guess to the strategy

And I brought up Tom Brady to point out that teams make reports downplaying injuries. That's not new.

We can talk about the spurs if you like. Kawhi felt he couldn't play. Spurs felt he could. the news reports said questionable til Homie just stopped coming to work.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Brady was not injured.

Or did you miss that

He's always listed as questionable even when healthy

And what was your point? Everybody KNOWS he's gonna play....And your guess of preventing the team from planning against your lineup doesn't make any sense....like a team is gonna assume your best players are playing.....there is no way it's a competitive edge to just lie about injuries to the media....and even they ain't stupid Reggie Miller called that shit as it happened that KD had a achillies injury....looking around Like someone kicked him.....like in KD's case the shit wasn't even a good lie.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Possible Lavine trade?

www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/looks-zach-lavine-put-his-8000-square-foot-mansion-lakeview-sale

lavine_house.png

Joseph Kotoch, Compass
Looks like Zach LaVine put his 8,000-square foot mansion in Lakeview up for sale
By Mark Strotman June 25, 2019 12:30 PM
Leave a comment

Nobody panic. We're not speculating anything. It's simply the offseason and we've got some space to fill.

But it appears Zach LaVine has placed his five-bedroom, five-bathroom 8,000-square foot Lakeview mansion on the market.

LaVine bought the house in September 2018, a few months after the Bulls signed him to a brand new four-year, $78 million contract. LaVine paid $3.25 million for the house at 1746 W. Surf Rd.

Per the original listing, which you can check out there, the house features the following:

Stunning home built by JDL Development on a double lot in the heart of Lakeview. Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this remarkable home features breathtaking architecture and meticulous construction. Overlook your private back yard with XGrass padded turf and built-in grill area from the state of the art kitchen with mesmerizing features: Lacanche range, Traulsen independent refrigerator and freezer, stained glass windows, marble sink and counters, limestone floors, stone walls, custom cabinetry, and built-in breakfast nook. The picturesque indoor atrium, only one of its kind in Chicago, provides year-round California outdoor living. Luxurious master suite includes a massive walk-through closet to the elegant master bathroom with over-sized soaking tub and awe-inspiring steam shower. Three suited bedrooms and an expansive laundry room complete the top level. The lower level features a walk-in wine cellar and humidor, spacious mudroom, theater room, home gym, and guest suite.

Check out pictures of the house below, including the closets full of Adidas gear. For whatever it's worth, the house is listed at $3,399,000. LaVine is probably just due for an upgrade after a career year in which he averaged 23.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 63 games for the Bulls.

1.jpg
1_0.jpg

2.jpg
2_0.jpg

3.jpg
3.jpg

5.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
9.jpg

10.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
11.jpg

12.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
13.jpg

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what was your point? Everybody KNOWS he's gonna play....And your guess of preventing the team from planning against your lineup doesn't make any sense....like a team is gonna assume your best players are playing.....there is no way it's a competitive edge to just lie about injuries to the media....and even they ain't stupid Reggie Miller called that shit as it happened that KD had a achillies injury....looking around Like someone kicked him.....like in KD's case the shit wasn't even a good lie.
Did I say it was a good strategy? Don't care what you feel. About it... Doesn't change the fact this is what the patriots do.

Regardless of why u think, Belichick still has 6 rings... If though you don't agree with his strategies

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Preventing the team from game planning against your lineup would be my guess to the strategy

Gameplanning? He wasn't playing. This isn't football where you make major personnel/scheme adjustments for one player like Iggy. If Iggy is out or not, nothing much changes.

Do you think there could be another reason why the Warriors would feed a different story to the media? We could just extrapolate it from what Iggy himself said.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
We can talk about the spurs if you like. Kawhi felt he couldn't play. Spurs felt he could. the news reports said questionable til Homie just stopped coming to work.

You might be getting closer.

Why would the Spurs feed the media a different story than what Kawhi was getting? Do you think there is an incentive for them to do it? Think hard on it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Did I say it was a good strategy? Don't care what you feel. About it... Doesn't change the fact this is what the patriots do.

Regardless of why u think, Belichick still has 6 rings... If though you don't agree with his strategies

The Patriots actually do give their players all the time they need to recover from their injuries regardless of what they put out in the public.

Thats the whole difference you keep tap-dancing around while you swear you not making excuses for your man.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Patriots actually do give their players all the time they need to recover from their injuries regardless of what they put out in the public.

Thats the whole difference you keep tap-dancing around while you swear you not making excuses for your man.
Keep the goal posts moving.

The patriots and every NFL team do not give their guys time to heal. The cut them if they're injured. Pump them full of opioids, dust them off and send them out there with broken arms, fingers ect.

Pretend all you want

Kecon looney was ruled out of the series and demanded to play. Forced reevaluation and chosen to play because he couldn't hurt it anymore.

Boogie rushed back from his initial injury and played before anyone thought he could... Then came back from the Quad tear also due to his efforts.

They sat Klay when Klay said he could play (we will pretend that didn't happen)... I guess the forced him to shoot them free-throws after the ACL tear too.

KD felt he could save his squad and felt the team management and teammate alike needed him to play KD was out 9 games plus games.. Media and guys on this board were saying KD could play but was sitting to spite the team... (Let's ignore that too)

Bottom line, the Warriors don't have a history of the Risking thier players health.

Iggy did not say he was lied to he said the media was lied to.

Iggy did not say the team doctors or pressure caused KDs injury, he said it was an act of God and would have happened even if his calf did not get injured.

Dudes are gossiping like women and pretending to be doctors to spin a narritive.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gameplanning? He wasn't playing. This isn't football where you make major personnel/scheme adjustments for one player like Iggy. If Iggy is out or not, nothing much changes.

Do you think there could be another reason why the Warriors would feed a different story to the media? We could just extrapolate it from what Iggy himself said.

Or you can actually listen to what he said.

He pulled no punches, ducked no questions. he made bold statements and stood on what he said with no apology.

Iggy serves as VP of NBAPA and would have a interest in both addressing and stopping players being treated that way.

Make what ever assumptions you need to... Doesn't change facts. If you have to spin Iggy.'s words to fit your beliefs then :dunno:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

He pulled no punches, ducked no questions. he made bold statements and stood on what he said with no apology.

Iggy serves as VP of NBAPA and would have a interest in both addressing and stopping players being treated that way.

Make what ever assumptions you need to... Doesn't change facts. If you have to spin Iggy.'s words to fit your beliefs then :dunno:

Dude. You're tying yourself into a knot. It's amazing how many hoops you're jumping through on this.

Iggy literally said that the team giving a false report of his injury to the media caused him problems and it did the same thing for Durant. The player himself just told you and you're so stuck on believing in an invalidated position that you're holding on despite the facts not being on your favor. Do better.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

0.jpg

White daddy cried on national TV because the Dubs ruined KD, now you in here working damage control like you on the payroll. Disgusting! :smh:

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are you going strawman?

I'm asking you why do you think they told the media a different story than they told him? No one is arguing that they lied to Iggy.

Yes people are arguing that Iggy was lied to and misled about his injury. What are you talking about?

They are arguing Iggy got pressure to play, when Iggy was clear in what he said.

Since WHEN is taking direct quotes from beginning to end, strawmaning?

If Iggy is bold enough to say the NBA has a race problem, M Jackson was blackballed, 'stay black', speak on biracial kids lol, gays, all with out pulling punches or ducking questions...

Why when asked did he say that he feel KDs injury was an 'act of god' and hlild have happened regardless?

Why didn't he just answer like every other question?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
0.jpg

White daddy cried on national TV because the Dubs ruined KD, now you in here working damage control like you on the payroll. Disgusting! :smh:
Bruh your breath smells like LeBron nuts. You and '40nuears a loser' need to understand I don't give a shit how you feel...

You can't point to a single lie I've told, excuse I've made. You just want to believe the gossipy story.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yes people are arguing that Iggy was lied to and misled about his injury. What are you talking about?
?

That's not what people are arguing. Exclude everyone else for a minute. It's clouding things.

Let's keep it simple.

Iggy is telling you that the organization feeding a false injury report to the media caused a problem for him as it put pressure on him to come back early because (fans, teammates, family, etc) everyone was putting pressure on him to come back and the media creates a narrative of the greats athlete playing through injury. He literally uses his own example to explain to the audience why Durant came back during the finals.

I'm not sure what your struggle is. Are you such a fan of the organization that you won't accept the truth...even from a player? He wasn't vague at all about this.

Do you still think the organization continuously saying that Durant might be ready "next game" didn't play a role in his early comeback and subsequent injury?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude. You're tying yourself into a knot. It's amazing how many hoops you're jumping through on this.

Iggy literally said that the team giving a false report of his injury to the media caused him problems and it did the same thing for Durant. The player himself just told you and you're so stuck on believing in an invalidated position that you're holding on despite the facts not being on your favor. Do better.

He didn't say that. That's what you said. He'd said his teammates and media were looking at him like when you going to play... But the questions is, did he play or did he sit out the rest of the series? I seem to remember him sitting out the series.

He also said the carrot of a chip and the chasing the money and. Fame of. Overcoming an injury drives players to make those decisions to play or sit. I guess we have to ignore that too

Iggy words are being spun to fit the desired narritive instead of be taken for what he actually said.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
He didn't say that. That's what you said. He'd said his teammates and media were looking at him like when you going to play... .

Holy shit. Are you serious?

You're saying "He didn't say it was sunny.... he said that there were no clouds out and it was in the middle of the day and crepuscular rays were everywhere!".

Are you literally trying to argue the semantics of "They put the injury report out that wasn't my true injury so I had everyone asking me when I was coming back"... when the literally point of his story is "Had they told everyone I had a fucking fractured leg, I wouldn't have people asking me immediately if I was ready". Then he goes into the spin of playing through injury + being a hero is sold to athletes.

You can't be this obtuse. You sound like a Trump supporter who is running around one of his crazy ass comments. :smh:

I'm done. Its pointless talking with you about this. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
0.jpg

Massah Myers cried wit no tears.

giphy.gif

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please point out my lies

From jump I've said team pressure players to play. That's apperently news to you all.

From jump I've said the team held NO power over KD and KD would make his decisions to play or Not. And KD held the power in the situation due to him being a UFA.

Iggy said that KDs injury was an act of God and would have happened anyway

Iggy did say he felt pressure to play from multiple sources, both internal and external . But he had to. Make the decisions about his body and career.

I've said the Warriors have never had a history of mistreating their players.

What I haven't done is make excuses or add my own spin to any of this...

That's not what people are arguing. Exclude everyone else for a minute. It's clouding things.

Let's keep it simple.

Iggy is telling you that the organization feeding a false injury report to the media caused a problem for him as it put pressure on him to come back early because (fans, teammates, family, etc) everyone was putting pressure on him to come back and the media creates a narrative of the greats athlete playing through injury. He literally uses his own example to explain to the audience why Durant came back during the finals.

I'm not sure what your struggle is. Are you such a fan of the organization that you won't accept the truth...even from a player? He wasn't vague at all about this.

Do you still think the organization continuously saying that Durant might be ready "next game" didn't play a role in his early comeback and subsequent injury?