NASA scientists detect evidence of parallel universe where time runs backward

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Ol "BAAAH HUM-BUG" ass negro :roflmao:

Sometimes I wonder:puzzled: :
Are dimensions and parallel universes the same thing or concept or they different ?

When we die, is it possible that we would just wake in another parallel universe?
Interesting theory

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
update: I whatsapped my brother who is a physics prof in Africa, and among other things, I brought up this issue. He had not read the article, and his computer was not letting him Google it, so I read it out to him. He told me that he was very skeptical of the conclusions of these scientists. He pointed out the implications of time going backwards as meaning that pieces of ceramic on the floor gathering themselves up, rising on to a table together with pool of tea on the ground, reforming the cup and reaccumulating the tea inside; the dead arising from their graves, the tears of those mourning them going back into their eyes, those people go back to the morgue, then to the hospital, then back to their loved ones, and then to continue getting younger, with their children reducing in age into babies, and then going back into their mother's wombs etc...If the beginning of both universes was the big bang, how would time travel backwards from that beginning. He pointed out that this is not the first time physics has taken the literal meaning of mathematics too far, and he gave the example of the brilliant American scientist, Howard Fineman, making sensational assertions, only to be corrected later by someone who pointed where Fineman had gone wrong.

Last edited:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
upload stream for the simulation? Stargate?
Large hadron collider? Time machine?

It's some crazy shit going on.:joint:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
update: I whatsapped my brother who is a physics prof in Africa, and among other things, I brought up this issues. He had not read the article, and his computer was not letting him Google it, so I read it out to him. He told me that he was very skeptical of the conclusions of these scientists. He pointed out the implications of time going backwards as meaning that pieces of ceramic on the floor gathering themselves up, rising on to a table together with pool of tea on the ground, reforming the cup and reaccumulating the tea inside; the dead arising from their graves, the tears of those mourning them going back into their eyes, those people go back to the morgue, then to the hospital, then back to their loved ones, and then to continue getting younger, with their children reducing in age into babies, and then going back into their mother's wombs etc...If the beginning of both universes was the big bang, how would time travel backwards from that beginning. He pointed out that this is not the first time physics has taken the literal meaning of mathematics too far, and he gave the example of the brilliant American scientist, Howard Fineman, making sensational assertions, only to be corrected later by someone who pointed where Fineman had gone wrong.
you bout one dumb muhfucka

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
update: I whatsapped my brother who is a physics prof in Africa, and among other things, I brought up this issues. He had not read the article, and his computer was not letting him Google it, so I read it out to him. He told me that he was very skeptical of the conclusions of these scientists. He pointed out the implications of time going backwards as meaning that pieces of ceramic on the floor gathering themselves up, rising on to a table together with pool of tea on the ground, reforming the cup and reaccumulating the tea inside; the dead arising from their graves, the tears of those mourning them going back into their eyes, those people go back to the morgue, then to the hospital, then back to their loved ones, and then to continue getting younger, with their children reducing in age into babies, and then going back into their mother's wombs etc...If the beginning of both universes was the big bang, how would time travel backwards from that beginning. He pointed out that this is not the first time physics has taken the literal meaning of mathematics too far, and he gave the example of the brilliant American scientist, Howard Fineman, making sensational assertions, only to be corrected later by someone who pointed where Fineman had gone wrong.
:rolleyes2:Jesus...

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
azLZL.jpeg

tenor.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sliders - The Basics of the Parallel Universe Adventure Series

Looking Back At The TV Show Sliders (Forgotten Television) (Part 1)

Looking Back At The TV Show Sliders (Forgotten Television) (Part 2)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What connection

bruh I almost forgot I wrote that shit like fuckin fifty decades ago...

but the connection I WAS talking about that NOBODY is mentioning... YET... is...

Lets just say does..

Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire/Particle Accelerator...

RING a bell????

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
There are infinitely many realities, possibilities, and outcomes. Now, proving that there is some type of energetic existence that is alternative to our current existence as we know it is why I like going down this rabbit hole.

Interstellar is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Nigga, same here!

Really pisses me off that we only get GOOD sci fi every 3-5 years because I can't get enough of that shit. I thought ad Astra was gonna be the latest crack rock but gotdamn was I mistaken.

Interstellar was flames and McConaughey is a talent for the ages.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga, same here!

Really pisses me off that we only get GOOD sci fi every 3-5 years because I can't get enough of that shit. I thought ad Astra was gonna be the latest crack rock but gotdamn was I mistaken.

Interstellar was flames and McConaughey is a talent for the ages.

Right. Is it really that complicated to make an epic sci-fi flick? Most of them shit are boring as all hell or makes no sense.

Interstellar had its shortcomings, but so much of it went over folk head that many couldn’t think around it. I would show that film in my calculus 2 class. Always promoted good discussions on how math is used to explain nature.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Right. Is it really that complicated to make an epic sci-fi flick? Most of them shit are boring as all hell or makes no sense.

Interstellar had its shortcomings, but so much of it went over folk head that many couldn’t think around it. I would show that film in my calculus 2 class. Always promoted good discussions on how math is used to explain nature.
that's dope as hell man.

You know what I been waiting for for fucking ever? For somebody to do rendezvous with Rama. Morgan Freeman was gonna do it but it never materialized.
bgol is a funny ass place man lol

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you typed out CERN the long way like you knew a Harry Potter spell or some shit

You are one funny dude

Hotep Mafia no joke son!

We been confirmed alternate universes.. these niggas late as fuck son...

when you gonna tell the board who you are?? I mean I KNOW.. but

a lot of folks dont...