fragments from one life mixed in with another mind

we cry at birth cause the life we once knew is gone

but we make new memories and find new people to love

what if we’re the same souls just recycled bodies

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4964a0d806fd360dc1dd4738969eecd832327207.gifv
Who's the woman in white and the tall Black dude?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who needs to flee to Canada when there are 24 planets more suitable for life than planet Earth?

Astronomers have discovered two dozen planets, all more than 100 light-years away, that are perfectly capable of sustaining human life as 2020 continues to rear its ugly head in our end of space.

These “super-habitable” worlds are older, bigger, warmer and have more moisture than Earth, according to the study, led by Washington State University geobiologist Dirk Schulze-Makuch and published in the journal Astrobiology.

There’s no confirmation that life exists on these planets, but the study used those characteristics to search for super-habitable potentials across 4,500 exoplanets, simply defined as planets that orbit stars outside of our own solar system.

These faraway worlds could become subjects of future study, thanks to upcoming advanced telescopes, including NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope.

“With the next space telescopes coming up, we will get more information, so it is important to select some targets,” said Schulze-Makuch in a statement. “We have to focus on certain planets that have the most promising conditions for complex life. However, we have to be careful to not get stuck looking for a second Earth, because there could be planets that might be more suitable for life than ours.”

Researchers identified these planets based on a list of specific criteria. Among them, the planets’ presence in the host star’s “goldilocks zone,” or the habitable orbit around a star where liquid water can exist thanks to the right temperature. Not only does the right surface temperature matter for the existence of water, but a surface temperature about 41 degrees warmer than that of Earth would be more suitable for life, thanks to the combination of higher temperatures and the presence of moisture.

Also, when it comes to planets, bigger is better. A planet that’s even 10% larger than Earth means it has more habitable land. Plus, one that has even 1.5 times our planet’s mass means it can keep its interior heating longer through radioactive decay, and would also have even stronger gravity to sustain an atmosphere (and hold down moisture) for a longer period of time.

None of the 24 spheres met every single criteria for super-habitable planets, but one of them met three, automatically making it more comfortable than planet Earth — with ostensibly much less drama. That planet, nicknamed KOI 5715.01, is 5.5 billion years old and 1.8 times larger than Earth. Its average temperature is a crisp 53.3 degrees and it’s just 2,964 light-years away from us.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Bro I always thought this

I have dreams where I meet someone and I feel I know them when I never met them

or when you feel you’ve been there before

our mind carries some memories like fragments to the next mind and body

fragments from one life mixed in with another mind

we cry at birth cause the life we once knew is gone

but we make new memories and find new people to love

what if we’re the same souls just recycled bodies
you should write. This is really cool thought experimentation.
Good call. But you're not totally wrong either.
you done peeked through the window though.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
they been hinting at it since beginning of this year

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amajorfucup is old on both worlds
Flat earthers: yeah the earth is flat not just on this universe..we were half right
So in another universe they're currently reversing the Covid-19 outbreak and are heading towards 8 years of Obama, how the fuck do I get there:idea:
I just want a universe without white people
Might get a universe with something worse than white people
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No BS..Has anyone here ever had a conversation with a dead relative or a dead friend and remember the conversation? I've had people tell me that they have but it wasn't a long drawn out conversation or anything..