NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Look how stupid you sound talking about balls floating

earth-and-sun-earth-orbeting-sun.gif
This is not how the solar system travels, go to school and learn.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
419827275_7310927318959114_6108797393710514717_n.jpg

How can a rail gun hit a target a 100 miles away in a perfectly straight line?? The projectiles stay level with the curve?? Fucking idiot.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I ever expect from you mfs, as proven by this thread already, is for you to call me a retard and an idiot, and all that silly shit.

But I will be shocked...flabbergasted....thunderstruck!......if any of you EVER provide one crumb, one DOLLOP of logic that disproves my claims.

My sense of scale is retarded? Nigga please :smh:

When you look at the other planets why are none of them flat? Why is only Earth flat?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So the sun is stationary??

:roflmao:

fucking dummy
So the sun is stationary??

:roflmao:

fucking dummy
No stop straw-manning, but the reason why the illustration is moronic is due to the scaling (something you exhibited to us all you struggle with) and the speed of the orbits. In short, this is how retarded people think the orbits work.
But to help here is an actual time laps video of the moons of Jupiter orbiting the planet.

Notice I show actual videos while you are stuck on cartoons.

BlackWolf

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
419827275_7310927318959114_6108797393710514717_n.jpg

How can a rail gun hit a target a 100 miles away in a perfectly straight line?? The projectiles stay level with the curve?? Fucking idiot.
Projectile motion is a form of motion experienced by an object or particle that is projected in a gravitational field, such as from Earth's surface, and moves along a curved path under the action of gravity only

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not planets dude, how many times I gotta.....:smh:

Learn how to focus a camera you fucking moron.
First, put it on manual setting then mount it on a tripod, then get it in focus by turning the lense to infinity, then when making adjustments until they look similar to this.
sddefault.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude is really tarding out now, throwing bullshit on top of bullshit, hoping something sticks.
I guess when you cannot defend your claim its all you can do.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Projectile motion is a form of motion experienced by an object or particle that is projected in a gravitational field, such as from Earth's surface, and moves along a curved path under the action of gravity only

That's bullshit :smh: So you ARE saying that the surface of water curves rather than seeking it's own level. And that on a micro level, all ponds and lakes have a bulge???

You niggas are dumb as FUCK!! Goddamn!! :angry:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer, I got a question I ain't never eem astchoo before

Do you believe in the existence of outer space at all?
There is an outer space. But thru power of suggestion someone can tell you what to expect and that is what you will be mentally looking for and see what they programmed you to see regardless of what is really out there. At one time certain whites tried to keep us hid for public knowledge and were telling a lie that we were the missing link between man and ape. They tried to make us appear that way.
What they actually did to us in making blacks forget who they truly are is the same thing they have been doing to blacks that have remained unchanged for millions of years. That is why there is so much secrecy about ufo's. They have been working on the last and final false flag operation.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Learn how to focus a camera you fucking moron.
First, put it on manual setting then mount it on a tripod, then get it in focus by turning the lense to infinity, then when making adjustments until they look similar to this.
sddefault.jpg

Learn the difference between a rectilinear lens vs a fish eye ol curvy ass nigga

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
421508176_317268014648181_6347060440465323231_n.jpg

Since the earth is a ball explain to me why the sun doesn't cast a big circular highlight onto the earth???
This is what you call a scientific experiment.
:roflmao3: :grin::lol2::giggle::roflmao2::roflmao:
What are your Question, Research, Hypothesis, Experiment, Data Analysis, Conclusion, and Communication???????

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
There is an outer space. But thru power of suggestion someone can tell you what to expect and that is what you will be mentally looking for and see what they programmed you to see regardless of what is really out there. At one time certain whites tried to keep us hid for public knowledge and were telling a lie that we were the missing link between man and ape. They tried to make us appear that way.
What they actually did to us in making blacks forget who they truly are is the same thing they have been doing to blacks that have remained unchanged for millions of years. That is why there is so much secrecy about ufo's. They have been working on the last and final false flag operation.

Is that where Jim Jones went??

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that where Jim Jones went??
Lol Jonestown should have been a wake up call for blacks how a white man can create a world or reality and program everybody to be a part of it. It was a CIA mind control experiment and an experiment on how to infiltrate and disrupt black organizations. This had to have happened before. How else do we explain why we was born to live by everything that comes from an english white male. There language, education, politics, religion, etc. Why is there no record of who was here first black or white? We know 2 whites cannot make a brown less known a black. But 2 blacks can create every race that exists. Joe Biden is another Jim Jones.

BlackWolf

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do snipers have to account for the Coriolis effect?

The Coriolis Effect: Earth's Rotation and Its Effect on Weather

The directions of prevailing winds are largely determined by the Coriolis effect, and pilots must take that into account when charting flight paths over long distances. Military snipers sometimes have to consider the Coriolis effect.

BlackWolf

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What math do you need to know to become a sniper?

To become a sniper, you would need to have a strong understanding of a few specific mathematical concepts, including geometry, trigonometry, and ballistics. These areas of math are essential for calculating things like bullet trajectory, wind speed and direction, distance to the target, and the effects of gravity

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What math do you need to know to become a sniper?

To become a sniper, you would need to have a strong understanding of a few specific mathematical concepts, including geometry, trigonometry, and ballistics. These areas of math are essential for calculating things like bullet trajectory, wind speed and direction, distance to the target, and the effects of gravity
Those idiots have no clue as to what the corriolis effect is, to them they think the earth should spin under your feet every time you jump.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You'd be surprised what many flattard think Coriolis effects are. As for me I fully understand how it works and why pendulums and gyroscopes (the precise ones) drift due to this fictitious force (I bet the tards are wondering how can a fictitious force be real.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You'd be surprised what many flattard think Coriolis effects are. As for me I fully understand how it works and why pendulums and gyroscopes (the precise ones) drift due to this fictitious force (I bet the tards are wondering how can a fictitious force be real.

You don't understand a goddamn thing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You don't understand a goddamn thing.
I bet I can tell you how eclipses work, even the Salendena eclipse, and why we have both aurora borealis and the aurora australis without having to change the subject or without me requiring you to look it up for me. :hmm:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Flat side killed you bastids

So we aren't allowed to question your bullshit or ask for citations, instead we are supposed to gobble up your dogmatic propaganda crap?
Wow sounds just like a cult. Good luck trying to get intelligent free thinkers like myself to join.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That was already explained in this thread. As you can see by this modern accurate picture of our Flat Earth, no matter what time of the day it is, the sun is always shining on Antarctica.

flat-earth.gif
Except that's not what your cartoon is showing. #gottalietoflerf.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That's not a cartoon. That's an accurate video of Earth taken by an Elon Musk satellite. And you must be blind or not know where Antarctica is.
Welp if you put it that way, sign me up, flat earf here I come. But the thing is, I'm a part time ship builder and would need a boyancy equation that doesn't have fake gravity in it to calculate if the ship will float or not..... Or I can do it the flat earf way, where I first build the ship then hope and pray it floats.

:roflmao3: :roflmao::lol2::roflmao3: