NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Maybe what you are looking for is in the same pile as your Flat Earf evidence.

Dumbass, I'm looking for the thread with my hand verification. That's what I remember about this whole situation because somebody called you out for posting that ape gif. And you told me to go tell Lex about it again, which I had never done in the first fucking place. After I posted my hand you either put me on ignore or you ignored my posts to which I subsequently put your stupid ass on ignore. So no, you weren't banned, though I thought you were at the time. I got you confused with another idiot that got banned at the time, I think Bumbay the Fag.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dumbass, I'm looking for the thread with my hand verification. That's what I remember about this whole situation because somebody called you out for posting that ape gif. And you told me to go tell Lex about it again, which I had never done in the first fucking place. After I posted my hand you either put me on ignore or you ignored my posts to which I subsequently put your stupid ass on ignore. So no, you weren't banned, though I thought you were at the time. I got you confused with another idiot that got banned at the time, I think Bumbay the Fag.
Dude your brain is all over the place with confusion, seek medical help immediately!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dude your brain is all over the place with confusion, seek medical help immediately!

No nigga, we're talking about shit that happened 8 fucking years ago. I'm suprised I remember as much because I usually block retarded motherfuckers like you out of my memory. But your blaring stupidity apparently left a lasting impression. So kudos!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

It's Flat. :smh:

The higher you ascend, the LOWER the horizon should be on a spherical earth. It should not rise to eye level.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Dummy boy, the higher you travel on a globe the further you can see, if you go far enough, you an see both South America and the U.S. at the same time.
middlearth_custom-ba3816eaf0e0d7ba28b07b2cfba4d995f945762b.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Can you explain how you can get this 24-hour sun from Antarctica?

5:00 Mark

Simple Answer:

The sun cycles around the plane. In the winter months it gets close enough to the center of the earth that it can be seen 24 hrs a day. This very much supports the flat earth reality.

If you want to know WHY the sun, moves the way it does, look at the videos I posted earlier in this thread. That's a good starting point.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If you assume space

Simple Answer:

The sun cycles around the plane. In the winter months it gets close enough to the center of the earth that it can be seen 24 hrs a day. This very much supports the flat earth reality.

If you want to know WHY the sun, moves the way it does, look at the videos I posted earlier in this thread. That's a good tarting point.

Fuck that bullshit, just tell me what keeps the sun and moon up, and what forces allow them to move. Please include measurements of these forces!
Yall love to call gravity fake, yet yall cannot explain how this happens.
Take your time, don't rush, and search thoroughly for the evidence that backs your stupid ass claim!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Simple Answer:

If you want to know WHY the sun, moves the way it does, look at the videos I posted earlier in this thread. That's a good tarting point.

Wait isn't that Rob Skiva the idiot who claimed Covid was fake, yet for some reason he died from it. :roflmao::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah yeah, dog at your homework, we get your act by now!

Dude, if you think I'm about to type all this shit again you've lost your mind.

Why can't you see the runner's legs in the thumbnail? Same concept. :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude, if you think I'm about to type all this shit again you've lost your mind.

Why can't you see the runner's legs in the thumbnail? Same concept. :smh:

Stop asking dumb questions no one is answering and explain to us all how we get both solar and lunar eclipses.
While you at it explain why we have two axes of rotation on earth like a ball spinning on a finger not one like a flat record player!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Can you explain why the Rocky Mountains can be seen through an infrared camera 1000 miles away??

Do you know and understand the curve formula and how far you should see?
I seriously doubt it, but hint it depends on the viewing height of the observer as well as the height of the target, not to mention you have to factor out the refraction value. Now do you have this information on this photo or any evidence that it's a 1000 miles we are looking at?
Let me guess.:rolleyes2:
Funniest-Homework-Excuses-of-2018.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Where is the measurement that proves the ground is leveled? Are we supposed to take your word for it and trust you, the way you trust your groomers?

You don't need to focus on the ground, focus on the water. If the earth's surface is mostly water, then show me in a scaled down experiment how water can curve around the exterior of a ball without falling off. Show me a 10" ball that can hold water due to it's gravitational force.

Water seeks it's level. The shit you're talking about doesn't exist.

You're the one riding with your groomers dude, not me. :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You don't need to focus on the ground, focus on the water. If the earth's surface is mostly water, then show me in a scaled down experiment how water can curve around the exterior of a ball without falling off. Show me a 10" ball that can hold water due to it's gravitational force.

Water seeks it's level. The shit you're talking about doesn't exist.

You're the one riding with your groomers dude, not me. :smh:
Can you calculate how much gravity a 10" ball is supposed to attract or is this just the tard coming out again?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Do you know and understand the curve formula and how far you should see?
I seriously doubt it, but hint it depends on the viewing height of the observer as well as the height of the target, not to mention you have to factor out the refraction value. Now do you have this information on this photo or any evidence that it's a 1000 miles we are looking at?
Let me guess.:rolleyes2:
Funniest-Homework-Excuses-of-2018.jpg

I absolutely understand the curve formula. 8 inches per mile squared, doesn't work in reality.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I absolutely understand the curve formula. 8 inches per mile squared, doesn't work in reality.
That is the incorrect formula that flattard idiots try to push, the real formula involves the viewer height of the observer, the height of the as well as the refractive index.
Tell me you didn't fall for this, like a real idiot!

:roflmao3:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Can you?

And are you gonna give it a molten core and send it into orbit?
Why can't that ball magically float and move in the air like the Sun and Moon?
How is it these magic unicorn farts can float the sun and the moon and not a tennis ball?
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
That is the incorrect formula that flattard idiots try to push, the real formula involves the viewer height of the observer, the height of the as well as the refractive index.
Tell me you didn't fall for this, like a real idiot!

:roflmao3:

No moron, I know about the height of the observer, dumbass, I posted the curvature calculator!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
No moron, I know about the height of the observer, dumbass, I posted the curvature calculator!
Great so in that photo, can you please tell me the height of the plane, the height of the target, and the laps rate so we can calculate?