NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Is the surface of the water also not pressed against the curved sides of the glass?

If I put water in a square glass is it curved or flat?

51FueSfSx8L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

The surface of the water is what I'm referring to, not the shape of a container.

Let's say I wanna be unindoctrinated. What school can I go to take classes on flat earth theory and its accompanying mathematical and historical disciplines? What's the top program in the nation? Who is Flat Earth's top academic scholar?

The universe is the greatest university you can attend. It will teach you all you need to know IF you truly wanna be unindoctrinated. Flat Earth's top scholar is whoever or whatever created it.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

The surface of the water is what I'm referring to, not the shape of a container.

The universe is the greatest university you can attend. It will teach you all you need to know IF you truly wanna be unindoctrinated. Flat Earth's top scholar is whoever or whatever created it.
OK but how does the curved frozen ring keep the square water from spilling off of the edge of the planet?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
All I ever expect from you mfs, as proven by this thread already, is for you to call me a retard and an idiot, and all that silly shit.

But I will be shocked...flabbergasted....thunderstruck!......if any of you EVER provide one crumb, one DOLLOP of logic that disproves my claims.

My sense of scale is retarded? Nigga please :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

The water will contort to the shape of the earth, and will not be flat. Now if you want to calculate how much of a bend there would be in such a small container, it would be very minuscule, not detectable by the eye. Out of curiosity what instrument were you using to measure the convexity of water in such a small container and what was its margin for error? P.S. Only a certified idiot declares it's flat just by looking at things.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
All I ever expect from you mfs, as proven by this thread already, is for you to call me a retard and an idiot, and all that silly shit.

But I will be shocked...flabbergasted....thunderstruck!......if any of you EVER provide one crumb, one DOLLOP of logic that disproves my claims.

My sense of scale is retarded? Nigga please :smh:
If the planet is flat as you are suggesting, then the global map must be a projection from a flat working map.
To prove your hypothesis isn't retarded requires the following.
1-Show me the original functionally flat earth map that can be used to scale all over the planet.
2- Show me on the globe where the discrepancies and errors from making these forced projections are.
Now ask me to provide the same information on the flat map that we all know is a 2d projection from a 3d globe, and I can answer and easily falsify within a few minutes.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The water will contort to the shape of the earth, and will not be flat. Now if you want to calculate how much of a bend there would be in such a small container, it would be very minuscule, not detectable by the eye. Out of curiosity what instrument were you using to measure the convexity of water in such a small container and what was its margin for error? P.S. Only a certified idiot declares it's flat just by looking at things.

......And you're calling me retarded???

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
......And you're calling me retarded???
If you said you eyeballed the lack of curve in that container, then yeah, certified!
Now tell me what instruments you used to measure the lack of water convexity in that container, and tell me its error margin!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If the planet is flat as you are suggesting, then the global map must be a projection from a flat working map.
To prove your hypothesis isn't retarded requires the following.
1-Show me the original functionally flat earth map that can be used to scale all over the planet.
2- Show me on the globe where the discrepancies and errors from making these forced projections are.
Now ask me to provide the same information on the flat map that we all know is a 2d projection from a 3d globe, and I can answer and easily falsify within a few minutes.

No thanks. And I don't have to show you a map to prove a goddamn thing.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you said you eyeballed the lack of curve in that container, then yeah, certified!
Now tell me what instruments you used to measure the lack of water convexity in that container, and tell me its error margin!

Jeezuz Christ, are you 13 years old??

Dude, is the earth a ball contained in a giant round glass???

....And you're calling ME retarded?? goddamn :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Jeezuz Christ, are you 13 years old??

Dude, is the earth a ball contained in a giant round glass???

....And you're calling ME retarded?? goddamn :smh:
Where did I ever claim that retard? My question was how did you determine the lack of convexity from water in that little container? Wasn't that your positive assertion and the reason why you posted that aquarium?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

would you let a surgeon perform surgery on you after telling you he got his education from the universe?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Where did I ever claim that retard? My question was how did you determine the lack of convexity from water in that little container? Wasn't that your positive assertion and the reason why you posted that aquarium?

You are missing the entire point.

Let's rewind, you came in on the middle of the conversation and I believe you missed something important.

I can give a fuck about a glass or how much minuscule curvature there is to the SIDE WALLS of a goddamn glass. It's beside the point.

Water seeks it's own LEVEL. I'm talking about the SURFACE of water, the TOP FUCKIN SURFACE of water. The SURFACE of water does not wrap around an object and hold itself in place. When water seeks it's level, there is NO CURVATURE to the surface.

That's why THIS is stupid. You niggas think this is real life:

cdfa2e0cad21fa7260545bc7595ff86d42543abf.gifv

And that's sad. :smh: And that's all I have to say.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
would you let a surgeon perform surgery on you after telling you he got his education from the universe?
Inventions and discoveries from people who got their knowledge from the Universe.
crickets-crickets-chirping.gif

Inventions and discoveries from educated people.
Every other thing on the globe!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You are missing the entire point.

Let's rewind, you came in on the middle of the conversation and I believe you missed something important.

I can give a fuck about a glass or how much minuscule curvature there is to the SIDE WALLS of a goddamn glass. It's beside the point.

Water seeks it's own LEVEL. I'm talking about the SURFACE of water, the TOP FUCKIN SURFACE of water. The SURFACE of water does not wrap around an object and hold itself in place. When water seeks it's level, there is NO CURVATURE to the surface.

That's why THIS is stupid. You niggas think this is real life:

cdfa2e0cad21fa7260545bc7595ff86d42543abf.gifv

And that's sad. :smh: And that's all I have to say.
In terms of geodesic measurements, can you please define the term level?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yep, it's definitely an ART as the text says.
I know you are a flat earth and reading isn't your strength, but instead of trying to read pictures why not read words especially when it clearly define what true level is and how it follows the curvature of the earth.
Oh, and the great part is that this was made decades before NASA was even a thought!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I know you are a flat earth and reading isn't your strength, but instead of trying to read pictures why not read words especially when it clearly define what true level is and how it follows the curvature of the earth.
Oh, and the great part is that this was made decades before NASA was even a thought!

so even though we live in 3 dimensions, XYZ planes....X&Y being horizontal and Z being vertical......you're saying "true" level is curved, as defined by the art of levelling?

We're done here.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
so even though we live in 3 dimensions, XYZ planes....X&Z being horizontal and Y being vertical......you're saying "true" level is curved, as defined by the art of levelling?

We're done here.
No, they are saying that true level contorts to the curve of the planet and is attracted to the middle or the core of the earth.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
No, they are saying that true level contorts to the curve of the planet and is attracted to the middle or the core of the earth.

The only problem is, overwhelming evidence has shown that the earth is not curved. Look up infrared light testing. Look up the inverse square law. Look up how light reflects off a curved surface vs. a flat surface. Too many aspects to still be considering a curve.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The only problem is, overwhelming evidence has shown that the earth is not curved. Look up infrared light testing. Look up the inverse square law. Look up how light reflects off a curved surface vs. a flat surface. Too many aspects to still be considering a curve.
Give me one measurement or "evidence" of the earth being flat, and for the sake of god please be able to discern actual evidence and measurements from claims by ignorant flat earth retards.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh and please explain to me why you think the inverse square law is, and how this is evidence of a flat earth. I'll wait, got my popcorn cooking.

Last edited: