NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You clearly did not watch the video. And if you did you would NOT come in with such sarcasm. The why files goes over numerous claims and speaks initially about the claim then the end of the videos they show all factual evidence to state whether the claim is true or false. If you did, and watched the evidence provided, you wouldn't pass it off as just a "youtube video". But do as you please lol, those who are interested in hearing arguments before passing judgement will watch and decide for themselves ‍♂️
Ah so all the truth is at the end. I see. So I must watch the entire sponsored video in order to achieve full monetization...I mean "enlightenment".

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
7kngtq3jn4o31.jpg
My cousin called me today telling me this. I had to hang up on him. Them again it do look like mars out there .
What kense been up to

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Better yet what about the satellites that can see your house from the moon! Don't we have satellites that can shoot at asteroids? Hell we probably have some that can shoot at your house with a press of a button :oops: that GPS is a mofo!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better yet what about the satellites that can see your house from the moon! Don't we have satellites that can shoot at asteroids? Hell we probably have some that can shoot at your house with a press of a button :oops: that GPS is a mofo!
1 - The furthest satellites we have orbiting is 22k miles away, the moon is 240k miles away. If any satellite that has gone further than the geosynchronous orbit its used a telescope surveying unknown planets and dying stars and shit. e.g. JWST
2 - Because of the threat of space debris, it is illegal to equip satellites with missiles, although China still tries to do it anyway. If they'd want to hit you they'd use ICBMs.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah so all the truth is at the end. I see. So I must watch the entire sponsored video in order to achieve full monetization...I mean "enlightenment".
Or... you can just skip to the end where they show the facts, if you don't care to hear what they're even disputing. But again, do what you please. I rather hear different people's arguments/evidence instead of just writing things off as if I know it all or it doesn't have any value.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
i used to sit and wonder...........mufuckas went to the moon in 1969.....
and with all the new age technology and shit since then, u mean to tell me we havent been able to get back since?
ok
Yeah, those billions just grow on lil apple tree sized trees...... :hmm:
sidebar: onve it was done the purpose, to be the first, was achieved. Now their sights are set higher, Mars excetera..... and they got others willing and able to pay for it

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and with all the new age technology and shit since then, u mean to tell me we havent been able to get back since?
ok
yup but the thing is we never wen or landed on the moon period.its not a floating rock it cant be land on.
There've been like 5 or 6 moon landings
lol ok either people are scared to say what they mean or there's a lot of sleep people on bgol.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude said....space isnt real.....

im speechless
the outer space that nasa shows you is fake yes clown if you will but theres no OUTER space its only a INNER space.nasa says it all the time that they only been to inner space.i know a lot get offended when other people have there own opinion that differs then yall but its cool i know what im saying is right and i speak on whats right period.
Flat earth gotta have a flat moon

:popcorn:

:popcorn:
flat lol thats how it starts lol circular not flat.the earth isnt flat due to hills valleys etc we live on a flat NON rotating PLAIN..dont get mad at me for saying what nasa been saying for years.look up any nasa doc it will have it on there.non rotating plain.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The area of the Earth is measured in miles squared. Not miles round.
They call that flying thing an air plane. Not an air sphere. It's air above a plane.
How come when you pour water in a glass, the surface is flat like a plane. You don't see a round sphere in your glass of water. You see a flat plane.
And I'm suppose to believe in that gravity shit? Have any of y'all ever seen it? I haven't. Open you eyes! Y'all getting conned by NASA MASA.

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
1 - The furthest satellites we have orbiting is 22k miles away, the moon is 240k miles away. If any satellite that has gone further than the geosynchronous orbit its used a telescope surveying unknown planets and dying stars and shit. e.g. JWST
2 - Because of the threat of space debris, it is illegal to equip satellites with missiles, although China still tries to do it anyway. If they'd want to hit you they'd use ICBMs.
Nasa said we have one that orbit the moon The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, or LRO, and china has a Rover on the moon we also have two stereo a & b that orbits and looks at the Sun!

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Space Wireless Energy Laser Link (SWELL) surpassed 100 days of successful on-orbit laser operations on June 29, 2023 Launched on March 14, 2023, this experiment represents the first successful instance of laser power beaming in space. It resides on the International Space Station (ISS) as part of the U.S. Department of Defense Space Test Program (STP) H9 mission.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
ok
Going to the moon is very expensive and more dangerous than people think (especially using the technology that was available during the Apollo missions). Plus back then the whole space race was a sparring contest between America and Russia to show the rest of the world which country had the better technology and once America won, one thing that became apparent was the fact that there were no natural resources on the moon that would make going to the moon profitable. That is until we discovered Helium 3 (a very rare isotope on Earth) is there in abundance, due to the moon lacking an atmosphere to protect against the solar winds, allowing Helium 3 to be found on the rocks.
For those who don't know, Helium 3 is a rare isotope that is being touted as the perfect foul for the future, and this is why the Altamous project is gearing up for more manned space flights to the moon.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I can't believe how indoctrinated you mfs are. Might as well be in the Matrix.
Let's say I wanna be unindoctrinated. To what school can I go to take classes on flat earth theory and its accompanying mathematical and historical disciplines? What's the top program in the nation? Who is Flat Earth's top academic scholar?

asked seriously.

Is the surface of the water also not pressed against the curved sides of the glass?
TOP surface, thank you. think you slick...

Last edited: