NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
LMAO@Cashie B not believing Copernicus but 100% believing random people on the internet.

It's funny how yall talk about me posting random people from the internet but then go and post random people from the internet to argue against what I'm saying. Now that's funny.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Nigga posted some shit from blogspot.com :smh:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
can you point me to the infrared vid you are talking about
i want to see it

Look on page 10

post#331. The link will take you right to it.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:

So imagine what that pic would look like taken with an infrared camera. You would see far beyond those mountains to the REAL HORIZON, which is more toward the top of the pic and you can faintly see it. On the image below, that horizon on the Flat Earth example is FALSE.

This such an elementary argument wrapped in pretentiousness. Gaspard is the taller mountain, but it's further away so it appears smaller......DUHHHH!!!!!!! Are you fucking SERIOUS!?? A 35mm camera EXPANDS an image compared to human eyesight. Humans see at 50-60mm, so anything above 60mm makes "objects appear closer than they really are" (COMPRESSION) and anything below 50mm makes "objects appear further than they really are" (EXPANSION). It also makes objects appear smaller!

Bislin-tool-rendering-Ferrand-Gaspard.png

All this is irrelevant because nobody's arguing the size of mountains, thinking that the bigger mountain looks smaller because it's falling behind a curve when an infrared camera shows you all the land BEHIND THOSE MOUNTAINS!!

:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:
You do know infrared waves refract also. The whole point of the data is that you are ONLY able to see this distance because light is refracting in the atmosphere. This is the current world record holder distant photo.

Infrared or otherwise.

SO show me and infrared photo that shows all the land behind those mountains.

I'll wait.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Keep laughing. So believe Copernicus before I believe my OWN FUCKING EYES!??

See, that's the indoctrination right there!! BLATANT!

Laugh all you want, call me names like ya boy Trump, but you CANNOT REFUTE THAT INFRARED CAMERA BRUH!! YOU CAN'T!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LMAO at you thinking infrared wavelengths don't refract. The article I posted already proved that refraction is why you see that distance.

You don't even make any sense.

While we're at it, Cashie B, why do the Sun and Moon appear the same size no matter how far away they are from you, but nothing else does?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
LMAO at you thinking infrared wavelengths don't refract. The article I posted already proved that refraction is why you see that distance.

You don't even make any sense.

While we're at it, Cashie B, why do the Sun and Moon appear the same size no matter how far away they are from you, but nothing else does?

I NEVER said they don't refract, I said they don't FLATTEN OUT THE BALL!!!

That blogspot shit you posted was garbage. The horizon was based off the mountains. It was all off, just fluff. You wanna post all that complicated bullshit instead of just accepting what your eyes are showing you. Sad :smh:

“Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?”

Dude, all this changing the subject shit you doing. I'm not doing that. I'm good.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie B thinks because somebody put a line that says EYE LEVEL - HORIZON it's true. And not photoshopped or edited lmao.

Dummy, I screenshot these from video footage. No it wasn't photoshopped or edited. Now you wanna talk about photoshop????

iu

Quit playing bruh. Quit playing!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
dude first off,

940d7e64cbe801181fbf62ff3c70efce93cbaf37.pnj

Those are not clouds where it says Appalachian Mtns, which are 500 MILES away. Further, the horizon extends what appears to be another 500 miles. A thousand+ miles.

Then this picture which I assume you are talking about,

4ef46a08f7137d570a2fa9a96d7f600edd13b7a3.pnj

Those are mountains, not clouds. You can say they look like clouds, but the video in full context verifies that they are in fact the Rocky Mountains.

I know you are skeptical/devil's advocate right now, but there is far more than one example. The BIG PICTURE is that you can still see the ground from 1000+ of miles away. There is NO WAY POSSIBLE you can do that on a BALL first of all, because the curvature would block it and secondly, the horizon would appear further and further down the more you vertically ascend. AND REFRACTION WOULD NOT FLATTEN THE BALL! This is not even a close argument, the infrared footage OVERWHELMINGLY PROVES THE EARTH IS FLAT.
Did you watch the video you told me to watch? This is the picture where you see haze maybe 50-100 miles away, but they claim it's a picture of the Rockies 1,000 miles away. It's in the first 30 seconds of the clip.

Screenshot-2024-02-06-134516.png

And I'm not "skeptical" nor do I need more than one example. One is all I need. Them flying to the Rockies and pointing at them doesn't verify anything. They could have pointed at a house, dog or cat and said the same thing.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Did you watch the video you told me to watch? This is the picture where you see haze maybe 50-100 miles away, but they claim it's a picture of the Rockies 1,000 miles away. It's in the first 30 seconds of the clip.

Screenshot-2024-02-06-134516.png

And I'm not "skeptical" nor do I need more than one example. One is all I need. Them flying to the Rockies and pointing at them doesn't verify anything. They could have pointed at a house, dog or cat and said the same thing.

Okay, I still posted a screenshot of footage 500 miles away from the Appalachian Mountains and a horizon that was at least another 500 miles away.

And if you want more verification we can post all the other vids because there's plenty of footage.

And where is the curvature?? 8 inches per square mile doesn't exist.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
i have no dog in this fight but i wanna see what you guys think of this vid

Excellent video but let me point out one caviat that is, due to the moon having very little atmosphere causing it to be the main reason why the photos of the earth setting behind the moon looks so fake. This phenomenon is due to the lack of refraction on the moon because it lacks the refractive qualities as seen on Earth, that we are all accustomed to,

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Cashie B thinks because somebody put a line that says EYE LEVEL - HORIZON it's true. And not photoshopped or edited lmao.
Part of being a flat tard is that you must have one part skepticism, two parts gullible added to ten parts of derp. All while thinking they know way more than the experts who've actually studied the subject they are trying to debunk.
I've witnessed many flerfs "claim" with confidence that a Sexton could only work on a flat earth, while never using or touch one, to the face of actual sailors who use Sextons all the time for navigating.
It got so bad that some one offered a ten thousand dollar challenge (complete with the money in escrow) for one flerf to get it to work using flat earth geometry. Not one of them even bothered trying, yet those fools still make the claim.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
TODAY'S FLAT EARTH LESSON -> GRAVITY ISN'T REAL!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

Lesson: The Electrostatic Theory of Gravity

Objectives:

1. To introduce students to an alternative theory of gravity.
  2. To understand the basic principles of electrostatic attraction.
  3. To evaluate how the Electrostatic Theory of Gravity fits within the Flat Earth model.
Introduction:
Traditional physics posits the concept of gravity as a force caused by mass warping the spacetime fabric. This force keeps planets in their orbits and objects grounded to the Earth's surface. However, in the context of Flat Earth theory, some proponents put forward the Electrostatic Theory of Gravity as an alternative explanation.

1. Basics of Electrostatic Attraction:
Electrostatics deals with the phenomena and properties of stationary electric charges. When two objects acquire opposite static charges (one positive and one negative), they will attract each other. This phenomenon can be observed when rubbing a balloon on your hair and then sticking it to a wall.

Key Points:
  • Opposite charges attract, like charges repel.
  • The force of attraction (or repulsion) decreases as the distance between the charges increases.
2. Electrostatic Theory of Gravity Explained:

This theory posits that the force we traditionally understand as gravity is, in fact, an electrostatic force. The Earth is believed to have a net negative charge, while celestial objects like the sun and moon have a net positive charge. This difference in charge results in the attraction of objects towards the Earth's surface.

Key Concepts:
  • Objects are "pulled" towards the Earth not because of a mysterious gravitational force due to mass, but because of electrostatic attractions.

• The reason why objects don't just stick to the ground as they do with magnets is due to the subtle nature of this electrostatic force, which is strong enough to pull objects down but not strong enough to make them immovably attached.
3. Implications for the Flat Earth Model:

If the Electrostatic Theory of Gravity were accurate, it would present an alternative way to explain certain phenomena on a flat Earth.

Considerations:
  • Tidal Phenomena: Traditional gravity explains tides due to the gravitational pull of the moon. However, under the electrostatic model, tides could be explained as the result of varying electrostatic attractions as the positively charged moon moves across the sky.
  • Floating of Celestial Bodies: The sun and moon float above the Earth due to their positive charge in relation to the Earth's negative charge, creating a delicate balance of forces.
Conclusion:

The Electrostatic Theory of Gravity offers an intriguing alternative to the conventional understanding of gravity in the context of a flat Earth. While this theory has been met with skepticism by mainstream physicists, it remains a topic of interest and discussion within certain Flat Earth circles.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I always wondered what would be the benefit of concocting an elaborate conspiracy to make the masses of people believe the world is round if it is actually flat.

Is there a monetary incentive or power dynamic at play?

Secret people are spending billions and trillions of $ to convince everyone in the world that the world is round?

This means China, Russia, America, Japan, Europe etc would have to be in on it since 3rd century BC. A cospiracy that big for that long?

This would be the biggest conspiracy in history by far. But why?

Nobody's life would change if the truth was that the earth was flat. Life would go on like it has been on a round earth.

Who's idea was it to lie and make every human on earth believe that the earth is round and more importantly, why?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I always wondered what would be the benefit of concocting an elaborate conspiracy to make the masses of people believe the world is round if it is actually flat.

Is there a monetary incentive or power dynamic at play?

Secret people are spending billions and trillions of $ to convince everyone in the world that the world is round?

This means China, Russia, America, Japan, Europe etc would have to be in on it since 3rd century BC. A cospiracy that big for that long?

This would be the biggest conspiracy in history by far. But why?

Nobody's life would change if the truth was that the earth was flat. Life would go on like it has been on a round earth.

Who's idea was it to lie and make every human on earth believe that the earth is round and more importantly, why?

I've answered this before but here are a few possibilities.

#1. More Land. It is believed by some that there are more continents beyond the ones we know. There could be infinite resources on these unknown continents. There could be more people. Imagine if there were another land mass populated with civilizations like North and South America had when the colonizers arrived. Suppose the powers that be decided to rope off the rest of the world and form a one-world government that maintained total control, created scarcity and imprisoned/enslaved humanity.

#2. A demonic force trying to convince the world that God or the creator doesn't exist. Spiritual warfare.

#3. A real life Truman Show. If you've seen the Jim Carrey movie, it's pretty much a movie about the flat earth.

There are other theories I've heard. I lean towards #1 the strongest however, given the belief that the moon is actually a topographical map of the flat earth in its entirety, including the other continents. But again, just speculation.

However, we can actually observe that we live on a flat plane. I've seen enough irrefutable evidence that suggests it's 100% flat.

One more thing. Who's to say life would stay the same? Once the world realized it was living behind a cage in a sense, a confined area, who's to say humanity will be content with staying in that confined area? And what if humanity realizes it can't escape? That forces won't allow us beyond a certain point? Then what, carry on with our normal lives?

Living on planet, surrounded by other planets, infinite galaxies with infinite planets, there's a sense of freedom and non-uniqueness about life. What if that was all bullshit and we are the center of the universe? Or that nature as we know it is all we have? How would that change our reality?

Last edited: