NASA mars Landings are fake and actually filmed in the Gobi desert.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
And now a word from our sponsor.

Absolutely.

Anything relating to the earth being flat I will believe and anything supporting the globe I won't believe because there is too much proof that the earth is indeed a flat plane.

You're retarded ass is still running away from that infrared footage I posted proving that the earth is flat.

On a ball that has gravity pulling on everything from it's core center, no matter where you are on a ball you will be walking DOWNHILL, because wherever you stand you are on the top of the ball. The higher you ascend, the lower the horizon should be. It should NEVER rise to eye level on a globe, yet that's the reality.

I just looked out the window this past weekend at 36,000 feet on my flight returning home where the horizon was where?????

EYE LEVEL

So yeah, have at it.
Did you measure the horizon then compare it to the expected curve at that altitude or did you do the typical derpy thing that idiots typically do, that's look at the horizon and declares it looks flat to me?
Being you are are derp Earther, I'm guessing no actual measurements was involved.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Absolutely.

Anything relating to the earth being flat I will believe and anything supporting the globe I won't believe because there is too much proof that the earth is indeed a flat plane.

You're retarded ass is still running away from that infrared footage I posted proving that the earth is flat.

On a ball that has gravity pulling on everything from it's core center, no matter where you are on a ball you will be walking DOWNHILL, because wherever you stand you are on the top of the ball. The higher you ascend, the lower the horizon should be. It should NEVER rise to eye level on a globe, yet that's the reality.

I just looked out the window this past weekend at 36,000 feet on my flight returning home where the horizon was where?????

EYE LEVEL

So yeah, have at it
You do realize that inferared is a part of the light spectrum and is subjected to the same laws of reflection as visible light, tell me your not this dumb..
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Absolutely.

EYE LEVEL

So yeah, have at it.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You do realize that inferared is a part of the light spectrum and is subjected to the same laws of reflection as visible light, tell me your not this dumb..
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

Laws of reflection?

You mean refraction?

You do realize that's irrelevant??

Dude, you are too dumb for me to argue with. You're not on my level. Seriously. There are leagues of information that fly right over your head, that if you stepped back and were honest with yourself for the first time in your sad life, you would feel like the greatest fool in existence and be forever humbled. I think you know that deep inside, and your ego is holding onto dear life to protect the little bit of pride you have left.

I guess I can understand why you persist with such utter nonsense. Guess I can't blame you for that, so continue. Continue trying to make yourself feel like you're somebody by ridiculing me. Do what you have to do my friend.

:cheers:
Salute

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
And now a word from our sponsor.

Did you measure the horizon then compare it to the expected curve at that altitude or did you do the typical derpy thing that idiots typically do, that's look at the horizon and declares it looks flat to me?
Being you are are derp Earther, I'm guessing no actual measurements was involved.

Yep. Been there done all that. Google Earth does not match reality. It's flat.

The horizon goes DOWN on a globe, not UP.

DOWN, not up and parallel to your eyesight.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yep. Been there done all that. Google Earth does not match reality. It's flat.

The horizon goes DOWN on a globe, not UP.

DOWN, not up and parallel to your eyesight.
Instead f making idiotic claims , like a moron, please show me where on Google map there are errors,now go look at Australia on your retarded pizza and try explaining that hot mess of shit!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Laws of reflection?

You mean refraction?

You do realize that's irrelevant??

Dude, you are too dumb for me to argue with. You're not on my level. Seriously. There are leagues of information that fly right over your head, that if you stepped back and were honest with yourself for the first time in your sad life, you would feel like the greatest fool in existence and be forever humbled. I think you know that deep inside, and your ego is holding onto dear life to protect the little bit of pride you have left.

I guess I can understand why you persist with such utter nonsense. Guess I can't blame you for that, so continue. Continue trying to make yourself feel like you're somebody by ridiculing me. Do what you have to do my friend.

Salute
Again instead of saying the laws of refraction are irrelevant, please give us a comprehensive example of why they are irrelevant especially when it comes to selenelion eclipses, oh and like a smart guy, please site your refereticnce material (sorry derpy YouTube videos doesn't cut it, but then again you're way smarter than me so why am I telling you that?).
Now go it's your chance to prove you're not the idiot everybody thinks you are.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What him ignore the challenge or try to change the subject, derps are so predictable. :lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::giggle:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer does anyone know what's on the BOTTOM of flat earth?

There are only theories but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Some believe this model:

flat-earth-Christian.jpg

Here's another:

Others believe we live on an infinite plane of land and we are just a pond within it.

No real flat earther believes the earth is a disc floating in space that has an edge you can fall off. That's something globe earthers push to try make flat earthers look stupid.

It was reported that no man has ever gone beyond 8 miles below the earth's surface. They reached an impenetrable point. So it seems we are in an enclosed system that we can't escape.

I don't claim to know how the whole entire flat earth system works. All I claim is that you can observe things in reality that don't line up with what they say the earth is, a sphere. And there is overwhelming evidence that we don't live on a sphere.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
There are only theories but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Some believe this model:

flat-earth-Christian.jpg

Here's another:

Others believe we live on an infinite plane of land and we are just a pond within it.

No real flat earther believes the earth is a disc floating in space that has an edge you can fall off. That's something globe earthers push to try make flat earthers look stupid.

It was reported that no man has ever gone beyond 8 miles below the earth's surface. They reached an impenetrable point. So it seems we are in an enclosed system that we can't escape.

I don't claim to know how the whole entire flat earth system works. All I claim is that you can observe things in reality that don't line up with what they say the earth is, a sphere. And there is overwhelming evidence that we don't live on a sphere.

Ok.
Appreciate the breakdown brah

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That's cute.

Now go to the top of a 20-story building, look at the horizon for yourself, realize what a moron you are and then jump off the building.
Ok.
That's not a model, a real model has predictive capabilities, for example when you look at a accurate maple they all have scales keys and with this you can accurately predict how long journeys take, now look at any of those so called models and tell me how high the sun or the moon are, or how many miles Australia is vertically an horizontally, also can they use it to explain where the fuck the moon goes during a new moon.
Without predictive capabilities it's nothing but a cartoon.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That's cute.

Now go to the top of a 20-story building, look at the horizon for yourself, realize what a moron you are and then jump off the building.
First you claimed that the horizon rises to eye level now you say it has to be over 20 floors, nice moving the goal post. The question is what will you say after I post it from over 20 floors? I bet more bullshit that you learned from prison.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
First you claimed that the horizon rises to eye level now you say it has to be over 20 floors, nice moving the goal post. The question is what will you say after I post it from over 20 floors? I bet more bullshit that you learned from prison.

Goddamn you're stupid......:smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Ok.

That's not a model, a real model has predictive capabilities, for example when you look at a accurate maple they all have scales keys and with this you can accurately predict how long journeys take, now look at any of those so called models and tell me how high the sun or the moon are, or how many miles Australia is vertically an horizontally, also can they use it to explain where the fuck the moon goes during a new moon.
Without predictive capabilities it's nothing but a cartoon.

Instead of believing him or me, I say do your own research. And I'm going to keep it at that.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
DEBUNKED!!!

See this why avoid arguing with you, because you're obviously to stupid to know how stupid you really are.

Nice claim that its a fish eye (actually it's not a fisheye lens only 8mm to 10mm for cameras with a 35mm sensor or film, but to idiots everything is fisheye), but what is your excuse with a theodolite? What is this fisheye also?

:lol2: :lol: :hmm::smh::lol::roflmao::roflmao3::lol2::grin::roflmao::roflmao3::lol2:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Instead of believing him or me, I say do your own research. And I'm going to keep it at that.
How about derplaining where the new moon goes every month on your flat derp pizza planet from the land of make-believe?

Now go ahead and show everyone here how smart you are with this one!!!!
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::grin::happy:

Hurry up answer, my 7-year-old niece needs the answer for her 2nd-grade science homework.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
let me help you, the flat earth's answer to where the new moon goes every month is.

Atmospheric lensing
CGI
Fisheye lens
Perspective
Ancient civilization technology
and Nasa means deception in Hebrew.

I know all your bullshit get-out-of-jail answers. But sorry they won't work on this question! :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nice claim that its a fish eye (actually it's not a fisheye lens only 8mm to 10mm for cameras with a 35mm sensor or film, but to idiots everything is fisheye), but what is your excuse with a theodolite? What is this fisheye also?

:lol2: :lol: :hmm::smh::lol::roflmao::roflmao3::lol2::grin::roflmao::roflmao3::lol2:

How about derplaining where the new moon goes every month on your flat derp pizza planet from the land of make-believe?

Now go ahead and show everyone here how smart you are with this one!!!!
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::grin::happy:

Hurry up answer, my 7-year-old niece needs the answer for her 2nd-grade science homework.

I bet this idiot is googling because I know his unemployed ass is at home!:lol:

let me help you, the flat earth's answer to where the new moon goes every month is.

Atmospheric lensing
CGI
Fisheye lens
Perspective
Ancient civilization technology
and Nasa means deception in Hebrew.

I know all your bullshit get-out-of-jail answers. But sorry they won't work on this question! :lol:

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So let the record state, that the man who (in his own screwed up head) thought he was smarter than Einstein, Richard Fireman, Neil DeGras Tyson, Stephen Hawkins, Sir Issac Newton, and all of physics, got done in by a 2nd-grade question.

This is why we call Flat Earthers Morons!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hey, we believed in you and did what you said, throw away all of our global-based maps and globs and in return, you promised that you would prove to us a more accurate flat earth map while explaining where the Moon goes during the New Moon Phase! It's been five years and we are starting to believe it's all as scam!!!!

cartoon-people-crowd-with-one-them-saying-we-are-people_853677-11717.jpg

Well never mind the map (for now) instead, why not be the first to buy my new anti-5g oil that is garennteeeeeed to prevent COVID-19, Aids and all Cancer!!!!

The-Snake-Oil-Salesman-Morgan-Weistling.jpg