Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wait what???
You hating on josina?
I'd fuck her and nut in her honey hole but I don't think she's a good reporter. I don't like the questions she asks in general. I feel as though she's all over the place with her questions and the overall direction of some of her interviews

8RW8Qh.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn...

Seems the browns aint supporting him?
They didn't want Myles bringing it up again. And again, it goes back to the fact he initially said nothing about it. Tomlin said he was on the field talking with Browns defenders who were right there and they didn't say anything about Mason calling him that. Had that been me or you, everybody would have known it right then and there.

s2uwRe.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wow mike tomlin going in on first take apparently
Now ask yourself, do you really think Mike would go off like that if he think Mason said dat shit? Do you know how much credibility he would lose around the league and in his own locker room if he was wrong? The mans too intelligent to put himself out there like that.

lqclPd.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now ask yourself, do you really think Mike would go off like that if he think Mason said dat shit? Do you know how much credibility he would lose around the league and in his own locker room if he was wrong? The mans too intelligent to put himself out there like that.

lqclPd.jpg

I'm so torn

I be getting into fights with steeler fans defending Tomlin all the damn time

Thats my guy

But he has had to navigate some very precarious racial waters were HE has been the target so he really had no CHOICE.

I'm sorry i believe this kid that interview was so damn sincere to me.

I just want the nfl to release the audio

Period

Why we gotta GUESS???

i hope the white boy DOES SUE

HE SHOULD.

cause then we got subpoena and oaths going.

Why not?

Unless the nfl and mason got something to hide.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm so torn

I be getting into fights with steeler fans defending Tomlin all the damn time

Thats my guy

But he has had to navigate some very precarious racial waters were HE has been the target so he really had no CHOICE.

I'm sorry i believe this kid that interview was so damn sincere to me.

I just want the nfl to release the audio

Period

Why we gotta GUESS???

i hope the white boy DOES SUE

HE SHOULD.

cause then we got subpoena and oaths going.

Why not?

Unless the nfl and mason got something to hide.
Well one things a fact you can't trust the NFL. PERIOD. But Mike did have a choice. He didn't have to come out and do the interview in the offseason like that. Something he absolutely NEVER does. I do believe he's done his homework on it to the best of his ability including the Trump supporter issue of it. I and Mike continue to point to the fact that this wasn't an issue till the next day. That shit should have been an issue immediately on the field!! Refs should have known about it as well as Steelers players and coaches. No one knew nothing.

cMRj0a.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well one things a fact you can't trust the NFL. PERIOD. But Mike did have a choice. He didn't have to come out and do the interview in the offseason like that. Something he absolutely NEVER does. I do believe he's done his homework on it to the best of his ability including the Trump supporter issue of it. I and Mike continue to point to the fact that this wasn't an issue till the next day. That shit should have been an issue immediately on the field!! Refs should have known about it as well as Steelers players and coaches. No one knew nothing.

cMRj0a.jpg

I hear you fam...

All I'm saying is

Let us hear the tapes.

Then we aint got to do no song and dance.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh I agree 100%. Cause if this was founded to be true I believe Tomlin would get rid of his ass in a second.

m9gfKo.jpg

And i would completely forgive his public statements too.

I got thst much respect for tomlin.

However

I want the BIGGEST apologies from all involved if proven true

That INCLUDES nfl and espn.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘It’s the truth.’ Former Cleveland Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett informed team about racial slur
Former Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told the team that Mason Rudolph used a racial slur in the November brawl between the teams.

Author: Matthew Florjancic
Published: 2:49 PM EST February 18, 2020
Updated: 2:49 PM EST February 18, 2020

CLEVELAND — Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett could be facing legal action for his claims that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph used a racial slur in a scuffle that led to a brawl when the two teams met in front of a national television audience Thursday Night Football on November 14.
While Rudolph and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin continue to refute the claims in prepared statements, on social media, and for the latter, an appearance on ESPN’s First Take Monday, former Browns general manager John Dorsey says Garrett informed the team about the usage of a racial slur.

“It’s the truth,” Dorsey said in a text message to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.

During a one-on-one interview with Mina Kimes last week, Garrett told ESPN that Rudolph “called me the N-word. He called me ‘a stupid N-word.’”

“I still tried to let it go and still walk away, but once he came back, it kind of reignited the situation,” Garrett said. “And not only have you escalated things past what they needed to be with such little time in the game left, now you’re trying to re-engage and start a fight again.

“…I don’t say the N-word, whether it’s with ‘a’ [or] ‘er.’ To me personally, just shouldn’t be said, whether it’s by family, friends, anyone. I don’t want to use it because I don’t want [people to] find that appropriate around me for anyone to use.”

Garrett was indefinitely suspended for the balance of the 2019 season as a result of the helmet-swinging incident involving Rudolph in the waning seconds of a 21-7 Browns win in front of the home fans at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland.

The incident boiled over when Garrett brought Rudolph to the ground after a third-down play with eight seconds remaining in the game.

Following the hit, Rudolph attempted to rip off Garrett’s helmet after delivering a couple of kicks below the belt of the Pro Bowl defensive end. Garrett responded by ripping off Rudolph’s helmet with several powerful tugs, and later, swinging it at and connecting to the head when the quarterback pursued the matter further.

When Garrett ended up on the ground after getting tangled up with Steelers offensive lineman David DeCastro, center Maurkice Pouncey responded to the actions against Rudolph by delivering several kicks and multiple punches to the Browns’ edge rusher.

It was then that Browns defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi escalated further the already volatile situation by pushing Rudolph from behind and to the ground, at which time, players left both benches and a scrum ensued in the end zone that took several minutes to get under control.

More than 30 players and both teams were fined, while Garrett (indefinite), Pouncey (three games reduced to two) and Ogunjobi (one game) were suspended for their roles in the brawl.

Garrett was reinstated by the NFL last week after missing the last six games of the 2019 season.

“Garrett, after originally apologizing to Mason Rudolph, has made the ill-advised choice of publishing the belated and false accusation that Mr. Rudolph uttered a racial slur on the night in question,” Rudolph’s agent and attorney, Tim Younger, said. “Mr. Garrett claims that Mr. Rudolph uttered the slur simultaneously with being taken down, and before Mr. Garrett committed a battery by striking Mr. Rudolph on the head with a six-pound helmet. His claim is ludicrous.

“Although Mr. Rudolph had hoped to move forward, it is Mr. Garrett who has decided to utter this defamatory statement -- in California. He is now exposed to legal liability.”

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it...

but that is a FAIR breakdown

but I don't know WHY I just BELIEVE Myles

I need PROOF he lying but this needs to be put to bed if we not getting anymore evidence.
I just don't understand why he would apologize the next day if Mason said it. I would not be apologizing for killing his ass if he called me a ******. Fuck that. I'm not putting my paycheck in front of that. If Mason called him that then that's exactly what Myles did.

bIp4No.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
‘It’s the truth.’ Former Cleveland Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett informed team about racial slur
Former Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told the team that Mason Rudolph used a racial slur in the November brawl between the teams.

Author: Matthew Florjancic
Published: 2:49 PM EST February 18, 2020
Updated: 2:49 PM EST February 18, 2020

CLEVELAND — Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett could be facing legal action for his claims that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph used a racial slur in a scuffle that led to a brawl when the two teams met in front of a national television audience Thursday Night Football on November 14.
While Rudolph and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin continue to refute the claims in prepared statements, on social media, and for the latter, an appearance on ESPN’s First Take Monday, former Browns general manager John Dorsey says Garrett informed the team about the usage of a racial slur.

“It’s the truth,” Dorsey said in a text message to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.

During a one-on-one interview with Mina Kimes last week, Garrett told ESPN that Rudolph “called me the N-word. He called me ‘a stupid N-word.’”

“I still tried to let it go and still walk away, but once he came back, it kind of reignited the situation,” Garrett said. “And not only have you escalated things past what they needed to be with such little time in the game left, now you’re trying to re-engage and start a fight again.

“…I don’t say the N-word, whether it’s with ‘a’ [or] ‘er.’ To me personally, just shouldn’t be said, whether it’s by family, friends, anyone. I don’t want to use it because I don’t want [people to] find that appropriate around me for anyone to use.”

Garrett was indefinitely suspended for the balance of the 2019 season as a result of the helmet-swinging incident involving Rudolph in the waning seconds of a 21-7 Browns win in front of the home fans at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland.

The incident boiled over when Garrett brought Rudolph to the ground after a third-down play with eight seconds remaining in the game.

Following the hit, Rudolph attempted to rip off Garrett’s helmet after delivering a couple of kicks below the belt of the Pro Bowl defensive end. Garrett responded by ripping off Rudolph’s helmet with several powerful tugs, and later, swinging it at and connecting to the head when the quarterback pursued the matter further.

When Garrett ended up on the ground after getting tangled up with Steelers offensive lineman David DeCastro, center Maurkice Pouncey responded to the actions against Rudolph by delivering several kicks and multiple punches to the Browns’ edge rusher.

It was then that Browns defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi escalated further the already volatile situation by pushing Rudolph from behind and to the ground, at which time, players left both benches and a scrum ensued in the end zone that took several minutes to get under control.

More than 30 players and both teams were fined, while Garrett (indefinite), Pouncey (three games reduced to two) and Ogunjobi (one game) were suspended for their roles in the brawl.

Garrett was reinstated by the NFL last week after missing the last six games of the 2019 season.

“Garrett, after originally apologizing to Mason Rudolph, has made the ill-advised choice of publishing the belated and false accusation that Mr. Rudolph uttered a racial slur on the night in question,” Rudolph’s agent and attorney, Tim Younger, said. “Mr. Garrett claims that Mr. Rudolph uttered the slur simultaneously with being taken down, and before Mr. Garrett committed a battery by striking Mr. Rudolph on the head with a six-pound helmet. His claim is ludicrous.

“Although Mr. Rudolph had hoped to move forward, it is Mr. Garrett who has decided to utter this defamatory statement -- in California. He is now exposed to legal liability.”

Dorsey should have said something right away then if this was the case.

CvgOnc.jpg