My Sister just sent Me this in an Email Titled: "Priceless Photo." Cute : )

nah jr is the 1 that's gonna act like big shit!

"i'm jr muthafuckas i'm the namesake if all you muthafuckas don't do shit long as i make it the family name lives on! dont you forget it!"


:lol: Yeah is the only one that's not sleeping with his fist ready to hit somebody!:D
 
Thanks for this. I'll mos def have to fwd this to all my contacts. And shame on Yurugu for the lack of press.
 
damn, that pussy blowed the fuck out. nigga crip walkin in the pussy.

swbcig.gif
 
On the picture with the dad, all the babies appear to have somewhat of a smile. I've seen this at least 20 times and I still smile each time I see it.

LOVE IT!!!!
 
Interesting- After doing some research, I found out that these babies were born on June 10th 2010 at the Ohio State University Hospital to two wonderful hardworking parents. Interesting that this did not make national news. Here we have an African American beautiful couple, who had one of the two sets of sextuplets ever born in Ohio and no news. Yet octomom gets all kind of press........ Par for the course. I hope that they will at least get a huge spread in EBONY. That's why we have to share our own news!



dew4uw.jpg




"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." -- Frederick Douglass

i cant front.
that is a BEAUTIFUL picture.
everyone (even the babies) looks so much at peace.
 
:( Beautiful!

That's what I'm talking about. African Americans having big familes, being in a monogamous relationship, and being stable.
icon14.gif


20 stars!!!:angry:
 
We should flood the media outlets with this story. If you know a link to a media outlet, post it up and we can get it poppin. Fox, CNN, local, radio, everywhere.
 
i cant front.
that is a BEAUTIFUL picture.
everyone (even the babies) looks so much at peace.

:yes::yes:

We should flood the media outlets with this story. If you know a link to a media outlet, post it up and we can get it poppin. Fox, CNN, local, radio, everywhere.

White media would toss this story in the trash :smh: If they were white, this story would be all over the damn news. The older I get the more I honestly see shit for what it really is. Sad world we live in man :smh:
 
Oh yea and

This message is hidden because Blunt is on your ignore list.

FUCK YOU TOO BLUNT YOU WASTE OF LIFE
 
Last edited:
It took me a few secs to process the pic...that shit is really touching
 
Back
Top