My Sister just sent Me this in an Email Titled: "Priceless Photo." Cute : )

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
Platinum Member
Interesting- After doing some research, I found out that these babies were born on June 10th 2010 at the Ohio State University Hospital to two wonderful hardworking parents. Interesting that this did not make national news. Here we have an African American beautiful couple, who had one of the two sets of sextuplets ever born in Ohio and no news. Yet octomom gets all kind of press........ Par for the course. I hope that they will at least get a huge spread in EBONY. That's why we have to share our own news!



dew4uw.jpg




"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." -- Frederick Douglass
 
Yes BGOL is the black CNN. White folks think they are better than us thus our lifes arent news worthy
 
WHOA.
I never ever heard about this.

Cosign that we need to share our OWN news.
Not only that...we need our OWN everything.
News,businesses,companies,societies etc.
 
Beautiful! My wife just delivered our second baby girl on Nov. 7th 2010!

Fuck America & the media & the press! I'll love all our black babies if no one else will.
 
Interesting- After doing some research, I found out that these babies were born on June 10th 2010 at the Ohio State University Hospital to two wonderful hardworking parents. Interesting that this did not make national news. Here we have an African American beautiful couple, who had one of the two sets of sextuplets ever born in Ohio and no news. Yet octomom gets all kind of press........ Par for the course. I hope that they will at least get a huge spread in EBONY. That's why we have to share our own news!



dew4uw.jpg




"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." -- Frederick Douglass

Yeah, we knew about it here in Ohio. I'm in Cleveland. But she first gave birth to 7 babies but lost one. got this pic as my screen saver til i find something eles i like.
 
john and kate got their own show cause she had sextuplets

and they were nowhere as cute as these babies...awww
 
Back
Top