Mutha FUCK a Hacker!

nestlenupe

Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, I'm looking for some tech help here. I have a hacker turned stalker situation. The pussy got into my Facebook account and not only was he posing to be me but then once he got exposed he started trying to extort me for me to get my page back; even texting me to my personal phone. This was months ago and I didn't bother to log back in thinking he'd go away. Last week this fucker made his way into my IG account and went back on Facebook posing as me! He got the wrong one as I really don't care too much for Facebook besides staying aware of current events in places I want to visit or around town and to lurk every once in a while. I do enjoy IG but I can live without it if need be. Some have suggested that I drop the page altogether and start a new one but I do have some photos that are sentimental. Plus, I don't want to go through the hassle and my job has me too consumed to be on hold or navigating through Facebook's bullshit help page. I really just want to 1 up this bitch and somehow get my shit back free and clear since finding him isn't an option. Any suggestions from the trusty BGOL Family would be extremely helpful.

nestlenupe

Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'm late as hell on this post but let me ask if I may.... Why is buddy giving you smoke like that
Bro, good ass question. I have no idea as I thought it was odd as well. I’ve never responded to him and I don’t bother with online “thumb thugging” so it couldn’t be anyone in my friends group.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, good ass question. I have no idea as I thought it was odd as well. I’ve never responded to him and I don’t bother with online “thumb thugging” so it couldn’t be anyone in my friends group.

I would pretend like Im scared and offer to give him some money but to meet me

in a location of my choice...you dont show up there but somewhere you can peep,

who does show up..then when he walks away, snuff his ass from behind, just

take his wallet to get a picture of his I.d....

then dox his ass..

get a full investigation....

see if he has a criminal past... all that...

Do you have a screenshot of his dm's

nestlenupe

Star
BGOL Investor
I would pretend like Im scared and offer to give him some money but to meet me

in a location of my choice...you dont show up there but somewhere you can peep,

who does show up..then when he walks away, snuff his ass from behind, just

take his wallet to get a picture of his I.d....

then dox his ass..

get a full investigation....

see if he has a criminal past... all that...

Do you have a screenshot of his dm's
Oh I definitely thought about that but the problem is that I’m sure he’s residing on foreign land given his broken English. Plus he’s only asking for cryptocurrency. He even started a crypto investment page under me a couple of weeks ago. I’d love nothing more than to get my hands on him but with an untraceable IP address it makes him a ghost. Or at least I’m assuming it’s untraceable.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I definitely thought about that but the problem is that I’m sure he’s residing on foreign land given his broken English. Plus he’s only asking for cryptocurrency. He even started a crypto investment page under me a couple of weeks ago. I’d love nothing more than to get my hands on him but with an untraceable IP address it makes him a ghost. Or at least I’m assuming it’s untraceable.

accent?? you cant tell what kind of accent??

Hey maybe these dudes can help you??