Eye 4 an

MASTERBAKER

DEMOTED MOD
BGOL Investor
Eye 4 an
1f440.png





New Yorkers​

14m ·


It was stated:
So yesterday I was fishing at Coney Island pier in Brooklyn when I hooked this big cownose ray and fought it for 10 minutes after deciding what to do and realizing I had to bring it into the beach
After doing that I was approached by 3 hispanic guys a few people were with them standing back but before I can get a picture they push me, rip the stingray out of my hand. I try getting it back his buddy gets poked by the stingray.
Then on video, his buddy takes it from me pulls a knife out while nudging me away pulls the stinger out and then pulls the eyeball out with a whole crowd around
I grabbed the stingray and released it before they can further harm it. It swam off okay and are known to be pretty resilient but it does not change the cruelty these stupid bastards displayed
I contacted nys dec and they said they can’t do anything about it since there are no laws protecting that species.
To summarize I caught that cownose ray and bring it up after 10 minutes of trying to land it. Some jerkoff that doesn’t speak a stitch of English steps on it and gets stung. His buddy comes over grabs it out of my hand grabs a knife gives it to his buddy and they cut the stinger and pull one of its eyes out. I grab the ray from him and throw it back before they can further harm it and thank god it swam off strong but without an eye or stinger.


 
Back
Top