Movie News: Ryan Reynolds Confirms Deadpool & Wolverine (Deadpool 3) Most Watched Movie Trailer of All Time w/ 365M Views!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So bgol parents I don't think a seperate thread is needed to discuss this...

But since the trailer dropped the parental group chat is on fire.

This is an R rated movie but ALL the kids are begging to see it.

Thoughts?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
u know what else???

They are gonna totally blow the Taylor Swift suprise because they just cant control themselves. I mean it wont be a suprise to the fandom, but they dont need to speak on it again.

You know?

If THAT is the main and only real "leak"?

I'm good with that and completely understand why you would do that.

If it's real. And honestly even if it's not.

Bro imma give Feige a free one - I would re release this in theatres with bonus scenes and the Taylor cameo would be one of them.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know?

If THAT is the main and only real "leak"?

I'm good with that and completely understand why you would do that.

If it's real. And honestly even if it's not.

Bro imma give Feige a free one - I would re release this in theatres with bonus scenes and the Taylor cameo would be one of them.
that a dope idea

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
High middle school

4th and 5th grade

But those f bombs bro???
how old were you when you saw commando or predator? most of us probably wasn’t even in the 4th grade came out and we watched and enjoyed it. Hell robocop is the greatest fuck you to parents in the 80s cause we saw tits, gore, and the f bomb count of death

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
how old were you when you saw commando or predator? most of us probably wasn’t even in the 4th grade came out and we watched and enjoyed it. Hell robocop is the greatest fuck you to parents in the 80s cause we saw tits, gore, and the f bomb count of death

You remember we had a similar discussion recently about horror movies and you got all your dates all messed up co signing exposing children kilers at like 10!

We were bad but not THAT bad.

I'm telling the other parents it really depends on YOUR INDIVIDUAL SPECIFIC KID. My kid will not leave the theatre thinking that type of language is ok to use.

Some kids will. Especially the boys.

I just don't want the responsibility.

So I may not do my usual group comic book outing for all the kids on this one.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You remember we had a similar discussion recently about horror movies and you got all your dates all messed up co signing exposing children kilers at like 10!

We were bad but not THAT bad.

I'm telling the other parents it really depends on YOUR INDIVIDUAL SPECIFIC KID. My kid will not leave the theatre thinking that type of language is ok to use.

Some kids will. Especially the boys.

I just don't want the responsibility.

So I may not do my usual group comic book outing for all the kids on this one.
Ummm I was born 1980.. I saw multiple Freddy kreugers, Friday the 13ths, Childs play, etc b4 1990. That means I was single digits. Like I said b4 the short tv series deliberate stranger about Ted bundy came on in the 80s, the tv series about the Atlanta child murders came out in the 80s.. seen all them shits.. being born in the 80s with cable meant you seen all the rated r stuff . Me and all my friends would talk about it. I seen all the 80s Eddie Murphy films in the 80s( including raw)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ummm I was born 1980.. I saw multiple Freddy kreugers, Friday the 13ths, Childs play, etc b4 1990. That means I was single digits. Like I said b4 the short tv series deliberate stranger about Ted bundy came on in the 80s, the tv series about the Atlanta child murders came out in the 80s.. seen all them shits.. being born in the 80s with cable meant you seen all the rated r stuff . Me and all my friends would talk about it. I seen all the 80s Eddie Murphy films in the 80s( including raw)

I know bro we discussed this already at length. Nothing changed. I STILL cannot believe they let you watch all that stuff.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dp3_1sht_digital_srgb_ka_swords_v5.jpg
dp3_1sht_intl_digital_srgb_ka_blades_v2.jpg