Movie Heads post a movie death tht got u a lil misty eyed ...

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
killmonger-death-was-better-than-bondage.gif

:fuckyousay:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it since we're spilling our guts

The death scene didn't get me. That funeral scene got to me a little. Especially when Happy was talking to Tony's kid after the funeral.

Marvel does a fantastic job with the scores for their movies. They really know how to pull emotion out of the fans w/ their soundtracks.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Then,they have the audacity to make a live action version,two actually. This is the first live action version.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This one…..yeah, it still bothers me to this day. For obvious reasons.

Lmaoooo.. I laughed my ass off at this.. especially the chick in the truck with her kids.. it was like I told you motherfuckers to follow but you didn’t want to listen.. that nig cried cause he didn’t want to listen..no bullets for you homie now you have to live with that pain..bwahaaaa..I love endings like this

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This scene was just sad and I hadn't really got misty eyed at an animated movie since An American Tail when I was a kid...

Yeah American tail..yeah now that may had the eye a lil watery.. the nig kept missing his family..than when he sings the song somewhere out there..fuck you fifel some soda must have splashed in my eyes

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't a death scene but even now it chokes me up.

When Antwone Fisher comes to the house to meet his biological relatives and his family is sitting there.

All of the elders and his girl all waiting on him.

FUCK!!! Shit is getting to me now. Focus Moe focus!

Reminds me going to my grandmothers house, seeing all my elders, tables loaded with food and everyone so happy and loving.

Best times of my life growing up.

I will never in my life be able to watch this part of the movie and not have tears down my face.

Damn you.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hardball when GeeBaby got killed, the funeral scene. But when his brother showed up to play and put the black arm band on to pray tribute that fucked me up. I put the 3 clips here for context brothers.

I never knew it was a game after Gbaby death

still ain’t watch it

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant believe nobody mentioned the Color Purple yet especially the God trying to tell u something scene

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Although he brought her back but before that i was like...

Damn, she was so fine and Jerrell didn't even get to smash.:sad: :lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
a couple more good ones ...

but aint fuckin wit Pacino makin u feel like ur daughter got shot in front of u ...:rolleyes: