Movie Heads post a movie death tht got u a lil misty eyed ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Y`all posted some good ones ...

a few of these i havent seen ...

gonna c if i can find em ...:yes:

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hardball when GeeBaby got killed, the funeral scene. But when his brother showed up to play and put the black arm band on to pray tribute that fucked me up. I put the 3 clips here for context brothers.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
This isn't a death scene but even now it chokes me up.

When Antwone Fisher comes to the house to meet his biological relatives and his family is sitting there.

All of the elders and his girl all waiting on him.

FUCK!!! Shit is getting to me now. Focus Moe focus!

Reminds me going to my grandmothers house, seeing all my elders, tables loaded with food and everyone so happy and loving.

Best times of my life growing up.

I will never in my life be able to watch this part of the movie and not have tears down my face.

Man..as someone that is adopted..this movie just pulls at my heart strings..

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

Big Mama from Soul Food. If you ever lost a mother/grandmother, it's impossible for you not to be touched by this scene. :smh:

Unless you had a mama like...

8051f2jvxhv61.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Bambi Mother Dies

This shit will make the hardest mofo break a tear.

But everything was cool when his Pops showed up and told him to Buck up!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Shittttttt this is what made me love this movie.. I was like oh snap this nig killed Apollo, they took it there and now they got my fucking attention.. rocky ain’t fighting to win he fighting to survive.. if he dies he dies.. oh man drago legendary villain.. rocky 4 best fucking rocky ever.. had that nig rocky training like he was going to war.. great movie theatre experience

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man I felt more emotional when my boy starscream threw that nig megatron out the ship.. I was like yes finally my nig starscream is king.. I was dumb happy and know I cheered..probably had tears of happiness

Ikr! Mfs was like you can’t breath in space!:eek2: Then you said oh, that nig a robot. He’ll be fine!