More Winter For Texas The South Central US

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I heard plumbers are straight fucking people raw with no Vaseline in Houston. Charging $500 just to give an estimate :smh:. I'm gonna fix my girl's leak at her house as soon as I can find plumbing parts. Home depot got a bunch of shit sold out.

shit I was wondering if this would happen

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh:

most americans are ignorant of many things... if you talk to most "revolutionaries" maga militia or rainbow warriors
there is no knowledge of history and no "what's next" in their plan of action
most of them will agree its possible to overthrow federal gov't on Thursday and then be home on Saturday to watch college football on TV

Americans do not know war. They think they do, but Americans have never been touched by war. War is something that happens somewhere else to someone else.
That is why Americans are not afraid of war.

100% truth, fam.

A war hasn’t been found on these lands for over 150 years. And you’re right, they never have a follow up plan.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

While I was in the military had so many so called warrior talk all kind of shit but the threat of really going to war made them turn pussy real quick. Biggest misconception Americans have is that we think we are superior to everyone else

No doubt. Some of ones that come back from the military have life time effects too because they saw they best friend get their head blown off.

Like it was mentioned in this thread, people lose their shit because their power get cut off for a few days. In war, that’s going to happen plus starvation immediately in the first week. Mofos don’t want any part of that.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
I heard plumbers are straight fucking people raw with no Vaseline in Houston. Charging $500 just to give an estimate :smh:. I'm gonna fix my girl's leak at her house as soon as I can find plumbing parts. Home depot got a bunch of shit sold out.
they have CPVC this morning but it's selling out fast, I don't know about copper
those seem to be the two hot commodities

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I noticed in one of the vids where there was ice in the hot tub the poster said they hadn't got snow since 1973. So some of these areas ain't had snow in that long? I could see why they ain't prepared for it. News make it seem like this shit happens every few years in the state. 50 years between snow is a long fucking time and who would be prepared for that shit?
El Paso.... look it up.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This a result from the weather machine.

How the fuck is it -23 in Nebraska but 35 in Seattle and Vancouver
Climate change.
No...Texas singled itself out.
Stop trying to cape for them ninjas..
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/op...oesn-t-need-federal-interference-13776053.php

Also...
WASHINGTON - Former Texas governor Rick Perry suggests that going days without power is a sacrifice Texans should be willing to make if it means keeping federal regulators out of the state’s power grid.
In a blog posted on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's website, Perry is quoted responding to the claim that “those watching on the left may see the situation in Texas as an opportunity to expand their top-down, radical proposals.”
And adults elect these people.

And this ninja was running for President.
ain't got shit on heat in South Georgia
And I mean, not...SH!T!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the big issue now is water and garbage.
the sanitation hasnt been by to collect trash in my neighborhood since the 12th.
shit is gettin ridiculous out here.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The death toll from the big freeze is up to 86.

This isn't just a pass by weather event for Texas. This is going into the history books. It will be a studied event and there will be publications.