More Winter For Texas The South Central US

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The majority of converse (town connected to san antonio) is in the dark. My neighborhood has a fire station at the entrance (first responders) which must explain why we have electricity. My dumb ass figured i go to walmart and grab a couple of items. bad move. everything is closed.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I be making some badass maps :cool:

030.jpg
Prime example of what I just talking about

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For my NC folks @cli-terminator @Dota @YoungSinister @CurtDawg @doe moe

Get ready for the ice.

The heaviest will be in the Piedmont area, especially the northern parts. This is a freezing rain event.
Fridge stocked, freezer stocked, backup charger for cell is charged, both cell phones charged, plenty of bottled water, got loads of non perishable items and I got plenty of charcoal if I need to cook outside.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2021 and these power companies still refuse to allow people to use alternative energy sources without some type of blow back.

They rather continue this outdated system instead of allowing people to rely on solar energy for these type of occasions.

NC was big on the solar panels until Duke Energy had a say so about it. A place like Texas should be one of the leading states for solar energy.

My next crib will have solar panels & natural gas generator connected. Fuck this shit, its bad enough that hurricanes can knock your power out now this.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ridiculous :smh:

Texans have to hold their officials accountable. I was just thinking over night, that Texas doesn’t normally deal with a state wide weather events. Most of the time, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, wildfires, and droughts effects specific areas.

The polar vortex reaching as south as it did effected the entire state with brutal cold temps on top of the snow and ice nearly 90% of the state received. This may not happen again for many years or it could happen again next year. Regardless, Texans have to hold their officials accountable.