More Winter For Texas The South Central US

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And that would be crazy to someone from LA or Miami. Lol.

I’m definitely in between all of that. We dealing with ice, and some winter seasons we may see a foot of snow the entire winter. This season my city has seen about 2 inches of snow total and two bad ice storms.
We haven’t had snow like this in a min.. what sucks about nyc snowstorm is the cleanup effort.. for whatever reason nigs made a law that you have to shovel the snow on the side/edge of the sidewalk..which than turns it into basically a snow pile that eventually freezes and be like that for days/weeks until it melts... old days nigs just took the snow and threw it in the street and let the cars roll over them until it melted..which was pretty quick.. now we gonna have this disgusting ass caked up dirty snow for a min..god I hate snow..it’s cause of that dirty snow shit and cause I’m convinced and I been saying it for decades dogs takes more shit when it snow.. bunch of dogshit will be near those piles and yellow snow.. god just thinking about it pisses me off.. man nigs need to just say fuck the rules and start throwing snow back in the street..I know a few of my boys did who own biz did this yr when I brought it up..fuck some of these old rules let covid be your excuse

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
We haven’t had snow like this in a min.. what sucks about nyc snowstorm is the cleanup effort.. for whatever reason nigs made a law that you have to shovel the snow on the side/edge of the sidewalk..which than turns it into basically a snow pile that eventually freezes and be like that for days/weeks until it melts... old days nigs just took the snow and threw it in the street and let the cars roll over them until it melted..which was pretty quick.. now we gonna have this disgusting ass caked up dirty snow for a min..god I hate snow..it’s cause of that dirty snow shit and cause I’m convinced and I been saying it for decades dogs takes more shit when it snow.. bunch of dogshit will be near those piles and yellow snow.. god just thinking about it pisses me off.. man nigs need to just say fuck the rules and start throwing snow back in the street..I know a few of my boys did who own biz did this yr when I brought it up..fuck some of these old rules let covid be your excuse
Even worse when you gotta pick your poison between climbing them snow/ice mountains or wading through dirty slush lakes disguised as shallow puddles when you're crossing the street

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
150576297_10159328477997445_4161350116410617606_o.jpg

"This Dominos in San Antonio. Working during this crisis. They had a weekend worth of food and it was gone within 4 hours. This team helped those that needed help. These are the essential workers that need recognition. They were the only pizza place open. Every pizza place was closed but dominos stayed open to help those in need." :) July DeLuna)

and they got paid minimum wage for the honor...... :angry:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Smh lol yep
I remember a few years ago when I worked in midtown, I was on the corner of Madison & 39th waiting for the express bus. There was a huge ass slush lake in front of the building. Out the corner of my eye, I saw a bus racing towards where I was and I immediately started hauling ass around the corner cuz I knew what was coming. A lady was walking towards the corner from the opposite direction in a fur coat and not paying attention cuz she was on her phone. Lawd she wasn't ready for the tsunami of dirty slush that bus unleashed as it passed by. She got enveloped by the whole wave :lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
150576297_10159328477997445_4161350116410617606_o.jpg

"This Dominos in San Antonio. Working during this crisis. They had a weekend worth of food and it was gone within 4 hours. This team helped those that needed help. These are the essential workers that need recognition. They were the only pizza place open. Every pizza place was closed but dominos stayed open to help those in need." :) July DeLuna)

I loaded up on groceries last week so I'm good until later next week when things get back to normal. I also got one of those 2 week supply emergency food buckets in case of any future disasters.

I encourage brothers to get one to keep in their pantry, because you never know.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holy shit a @kingleo sighting... what's good bro??

Anyways, I went out yesterday to get something to eat and the line for McDonald's trash ass food was long as fuck:

b7elVi2.jpg

And what's crazy is there's at least 5 more cars to my left that were in line also, just couldn't get them in the picture.... this is the McDonald's in Humble on 59 north bound side just before fm 1960
What's good my nigga? My lights just went out for the 1st time about 2hrs ago. It's still warm in there
Holy shit a @kingleo sighting... what's good bro??

Anyways, I went out yesterday to get something to eat and the line for McDonald's trash ass food was long as fuck:

b7elVi2.jpg

And what's crazy is there's at least 5 more cars to my left that were in line also, just couldn't get them in the picture.... this is the McDonald's in Humble on 59 north bound side just before fm 1960
What's good my boy? I was good all week I had water lights heat was on 74. My lights went out for about 9hrs yesterday. I was in the kitchen frying chicken wings and quarters with a flash. Best fried chicken I ever cooked

I expect Ted Cruz and Greg Abbott will get voted out because of but then again time heals wounds and them white folks in west Texas will forgive them. West Texas will never turn blue.

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Day before yesterday I was riding around to get gas I passed the Timmy Chans on MLK and 610...that muthafucka had cars going under the freeway and across the railroad tracks past that intersection. Reminded me of Harvey and Ike...I remember during Ike people didn't have power for almost a month.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in north texas it does. Dallas, wichita falls, places like that. Texas is really big. Different weather patterns. Consider this: DC is closer to NY than San anonio is to Dallas.
damn forreal..that makes sense then..what we've been seeing on t.v. Is north Texas?.if so..this shit is inexcusable..that's why I asked if this was usual or not..maybe they were not prepared..I keep thinking about Katrina when I see people not being helped for days..damn I saw them videos posted on here..that one where dude was using the shower to keep warm bothered me..can you imagine that?.like being outside in the cold all day..

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn forreal..that makes sense then..what we've been seeing on t.v. Is north Texas?.if so..this shit is inexcusable..that's why I asked if this was usual or not..maybe they were not prepared..I keep thinking about Katrina when I see people not being helped for days..damn I saw them videos posted on here..that one where dude was using the shower to keep warm bothered me..can you imagine that?.like being outside in the cold all day..

North(Dallas) and West Texaa get snow on a regular basis. The problem was 90% of the state got extreme cold, ice and snow which is unprecedented.

Southeast texas(Houston)all down the coast to south texas have very warm winters,snow and ice are vary rare events. Hurricanes and tropical storms are more common events, than ice, snow, and tornados since southeast Texas in not in tornado alley. Even Galveston got snow and black ice.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
North(Dallas) and West Texaa get snow on a regular basis. The problem was 90% of the state got extreme cold, ice and snow which is unprecedented.

Southeast texas(Houston)all down the coast to south texas have very warm winters,snow and ice are vary rare events. Hurricanes and tropical storms are more common events, than ice, snow, and tornados since southeast Texas in not in tornado alley. Even Galveston got snow and black ice.
is this some global warming type shit?..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I loaded up on groceries last week so I'm good until later next week when things get back to normal. I also got one of those 2 week supply emergency food buckets in case of any future disasters.

I encourage brothers to get one to keep in their pantry, because you never know.

we have one but over the next few weeks I’m get one for everyone in here...
Shit might get two