0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did they run out of Bane masks at the Bane mask factory?!?!

I mean this was LAUGHABLE!!! Mia Yims mask kept getting in the way. The logic behind bringing them into WWE is the same NWO/WCW angle. The most fcuked up thing was that they left The Hurt Business get stomped and NOBODY in the back came out to help. So they went from looking like Lions to the usual black treatment in WWE, order has been restored.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did they run out of Bane masks at the Bane mask factory?!?!

I mean this was LAUGHABLE!!! Mia Yims mask kept getting in the way. The logic behind bringing them into WWE is the same NWO/WCW angle. The most fcuked up thing was that they left The Hurt Business get stomped and NOBODY in the back came out to help. So they went from looking like Lions to the usual black treatment in WWE, order has been restored.

Mercedes has been wrestling forever. She finally gets a chance and they do this? Mia doesn't deserve this. Hell, Dominik doesn't deserve this. And if they are setting up a Survivor Series match, no way they don't get squashed. In fact I hope they do so the next day they can come out to the normal names and we can pretend this never happened

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE is so lucky that there wasn't a crowd there for this shit. Vince is so out of the loop its not funny.

The thing about this is Vince committed these same wrestling sins he's already done before. How did he think this shit was ok in 2020?Its almost like he's doing a parody of himself......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It won't happen anytime soon but WWE if they keep this up is going to go the way of Blockbuster and Radio Shack. Their reluctance to be fresh and new is going to hurt their product and when fans are looking for something else that is fresh and new to watch its going to be AEW. It won' happen anytime soon but it will eventually if they keep this up. Because those kids that they try to appease to will eventually get older.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I feel like WWE is holding off better story telling until crowds return. Outside of the Hurt Business, there haven't been stories to make crowds pop.

Retribution may be a transitional stable to keep wrestlers busy until crowds return.

At least, I hope so.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It won't happen anytime soon but WWE if they keep this up is going to go the way of Blockbuster and Radio Shack. Their reluctance to be fresh and new is going to hurt their product and when fans are looking for something else that is fresh and new to watch its going to be AEW. It won' happen anytime soon but it will eventually if they keep this up. Because those kids that they try to appease to will eventually get older.
If WWE ever goes away, that means the wrestling industry as a whole is pretty much dead and AEW would disappear with it.
The wrestling audience does seem to be getting smaller and smaller, as evidenced by the shrinking TV ratings.
It's pretty much only the hardcore fans that still watch now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If WWE ever goes away, that means the wrestling industry as a whole is pretty much dead and AEW would disappear with it.
The wrestling audience does seem to be getting smaller and smaller, as evidenced by the shrinking TV ratings.
It's pretty much only the hardcore fans that still watch now.

I disagree. Like I said I don't expect it anytime soon..hell it may change once Vince dies but as of now? And I don't think that's the case. I think there's a way for wrestling to last without WWE. It wouldn't be as big but I don't expect wrestling to die if WWE dies. I'm just seeing how this is playing out and this looks eerily similar to how WCW went out. The only thing is AEW ain't what the WWE is so right now WWE can afford to suck but this stale programming is going to hurt it and you can't keep trying to save it just by signing in big names like Brock.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
You know what would really help wrestling's popularity? A nice selection of good games. This one company shit is hurting the gaming side. And Battlegrounds just came out and is getting destroyed by reviewers. If we can't even have fun playing it how can we expect people to be into the product on tv. Especially kids.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what would really help wrestling's popularity? A nice selection of good games. This one company shit is hurting the gaming side. And Battlegrounds just came out and is getting destroyed by reviewers. If we can't even have fun playing it how can we expect people to be into the product on tv. Especially kids.
Video games might help a bit because it seems like kids today are not into wrestling like we were at their age.
None of my kids are into wrestling and already know it's "fake". Their friends feel the same way.
There are so many other forms of entertainment out there to appeal to kids now.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Stephanie McMahon sells 43 percent of her WWE stock
WWE

WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon Levesque sold 43 percent of her stock on Monday, according to a SEC listing posted today on WWE’s corporate website.

The filing states that she sold 57,573 of her Class A Common Stock at $39.18 a share.

The stock selloff was noted in a post by Dave Meltzer on Twitter: “Stephanie Levesque sold 43 percent of her WWE stock yesterday. Worst timing possible since the stock is at the lowest price it’s been in a long time.”

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Video games might help a bit because it seems like kids today are not into wrestling like we were at their age.
None of my kids are into wrestling and already know it's "fake". Their friends feel the same way.
There are so many other forms of entertainment out there to appeal to kids now.
More of an adapting thing I think. Toys don't work for them the same so have to step it up.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Guessing the brunette hair is required for the t.v. show. The blonde helps him standout. Also glad heels take shots at that neck tattoo.