BGOL Investor
Miro
Brian Cage
Lance Archer
Brody Lee
Jake Hager
Wardlow
Will Hobbs

AEW has some really big dudes. Maybe they should start a Heavyweight Division. The AEW championship I think will be dominated by guys like Moxley, MJF & Kenny.
So demote the current AEW Championship for a Heavyweight Championship title?

There's already a mid card title. Would be lame to see a second.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So demote the current AEW Championship for a Heavyweight Championship title?

There's already a mid card title. Would be lame to see a second.

Keep the mid size guys, Moxley, MJF, Cody & Kenny fighting for the AEW title. The Darby Allen's, Joey Janela's and guys you want to build up fighting for the TNT Title and the heavyweights fighting for the FTW belt. Of course wrestlers can fight fight for other belts but I think those 3 belt's should be loosely separated by weight class. I just think they have too many big guys and every time they lose it makes them weaker. No way do I think they're going to let Lance Archer beat Moxley so now both championship matches he's in he would have lost.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Keep the mid size guys, Moxley, MJF, Cody & Kenny fighting for the AEW title. The Darby Allen's, Joey Janela's and guys you want to build up fighting for the TNT Title and the heavyweights fighting for the FTW belt. Of course wrestlers can fight fight for other belts but I think those 3 belt's should be loosely separated by weight class. I just think they have too many big guys and every time they lose it makes them weaker. No way do I think they're going to let Lance Archer beat Moxley so now both championship matches he's in he would have lost.
The Heavyweights always are going to "carry more weight" (pun intended).

Moxley, Omega or MJF, though technically would carry the promotion, the Heavyweights are the ones who many old school fans pay attention to.

I feel you on separating them by weight class, I just can't see Omega and then rest of those middleweights being top dogs.

Smh. Archer has been ruined by AEW. If they don't let him win the title against Moxley, all that hype they had with the "Murderhawk" will have been for nothing.

Literally doing the same thing WWE did to Braun Strowman only in record time. Archer should have defeated Cody for the TNT title.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Happy for Rusev, but "The Best Man" has got to be the lamest nickname they could have come up with. The best gamer on Twitch? FOH man....

exactly WWE is overly scripted at times and nonscencial but at AEW some of these wrestlers come up with the lamest gimicks/storylines

hopefully he really gets to shine and live up to his full potential
but i am concerned

At times AEW seems to directionless with some of their talent unless you are in the elite or Jericho. It doesnt bode well for him that his intro is with someone in angle thats barely on tv (he should jump right into main-event picture in my mind. When FTR or Moxely came they werent slumping it)

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I think they should make a Heavyweight title and get rid of the FTW championship. It's basically a prop and the orange isn't pleasing to the eyes.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Don't forget the FTW belt that Cage has...
They should just make that the default hardcore rules title. This isn't boxing, UFC or even a real sport so making a "heavy weight" division is unnecessary and also unheard of in pro wrestling. All the big guys "hosses" can all good performers and even Wardlow who's still green has looked good so far.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly WWE is overly scripted at times and nonscencial but at AEW some of these wrestlers come up with the lamest gimicks/storylines

hopefully he really gets to shine and live up to his full potential
but i am concerned

At times AEW seems to directionless with some of their talent unless you are in the elite or Jericho. It doesnt bode well for him that his intro is with someone in angle thats barely on tv (he should jump right into main-event picture in my mind. When FTR or Moxely came they werent slumping it)

They said the same thing about Rusev Day and he made that shyt work. Lets give him a chance to use the gimmick and see how he runs with it

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

This was sad news for all the past and present(foreseeable future) performers. This is what happens when you're buds with the potus who elects judges favorable to big money :smh: .

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

This was sad news for all the past and present(foreseeable future) performers. This is what happens when you're buds with the potus who elects judges favorable to big money :smh: .
Just about to say this about being friends with the potus.... They're going to make that dude pay big too...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Just about to say this about being friends with the potus.... They're going to make that dude pay big too...
If Biden wins and appoints Yang as Labor secretary, he's going after Vince...