Another great promo from Toni Storm.

:lol: the "grindhouse film scratch" filter..just needed this at the beginning

and at the end
Rated-R-Bumper.gif

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Toni is wild AF :lol:

When she started that story I knew where she was going. Toni is putting in some major work with her gimmick with the space they give her to be creative. She's always the babyface because her character is so well rounded and Luther and Mariah add enough that she's just gonna be over.

And here's your Monday morning shot of black coffee

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went and watched AEW Double or Nothing PPV this morning!!..It was another good action packed PPV that AEW put on!!... :yes: ....When it comes to ppv's, AEW don't miss!!..:yes:....To me, All the matches were good and entertaining except for one match that had me pissed off!!..It was a good crowd that attended and they had it hyped though out the show!!...They start show right with the match with Ospreay vs Roderick Strong!!..Damn good match...This is going to be a good look having Ospreay as The AEW International Champion!!..:yes:..Damn good to see MJF is back!!..:yes:.That segment he had was nice(I guess he clear everything up and not leaving AEW!!)...The Trios Match with Death Triangle vs The Bang Bang Gang was good!!..The match with Toni Storm vs Serena Deeb was good!!..Toni is on point..It's going to be hard to take that belt off of her!!..:yes:...The match with Moxley vs Takeshita was good!!...That Barb Wire Cage Match with Adam Copeland vs Malakai Black was good!!..They put on a damn good match!!..:yes:...That was cool that Gangrel made a appearance and help out Adam Copeland!!..Now, the match that pissed me off was that Willow vs Mercedes Mone match!!..:angry:....Fuck TK for taking that belt off Willow and gave it to this lame ass check Mercedes Mone!!..:angry:...What TK did was wrong and he really disrespected Willow and the rest of the Women's Wrestlers on the roster by putting the belt on Mercedes Mone in her first match at AEW!!...That's some bulshit TK!!..:angry:..Also, I knew that Kris Statlander was going to turn heel sooner or later!!..I can see Statlander being a heel at AEW!!......The AEW World Championship Match with Swerve vs Christain Cage was a good solid match!!...:yes:...I knew Swerve was going to win but they put on a good match!!...The last match, The Anarchy in the Area Match was crazy and insane!!...:yes:..The New Elite vs Danielson, FTR, and Daby Allin..Man, They put on a damn good match!!...They were everywhere in that place going at it....That match was fucking crazy!!...I didn't have a problem that The New Elite won the match!!..I kinda feeling this New Elite what they got going on!!..

Other than Willow losing the belt..Overall, This was another good action packed PPV From AEW!!....They don't missed when it comes to PPV's!!..Keep it going AEW!!...:thumbsup:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Solid opening match between Strong and Ospreay. Had to deduct some points due to that botch earlier in the match but it ended strong.

It was a good match, They were ready for put a belt on Ospreay and also he can be in some of the main event matches at some of the upcoming PPV's...Him being the AEW International Champion is a good look!!..