God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The women are letting the skin be free before they have to cover up on Saturday.... Damn Scarlet and Bayley's tits....we need a higher resolution picture.

I gotta ask since you mentioned bayley, it's been on my mind since a lot of fans seem to agree...how and why in the world do people consider bayley to be attractive in any way shape or form? I mean she's frumpy to down right ugly in every way. Body is odd shaped and at least now a bit overweight, so it's not the body. Then we have the worst offense...that face, I mean god damn I feel like I rather fuck Shayna baszler or like a run down flesh light found in an shady ally surrounded by dirty needles. This is one ugly as bitch, now I'm a face guy so for me she's especially offensive but damn, she's like a mini andre the giant with tits.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I gotta ask since you mentioned bayley, it's been on my mind since a lot of fans seem to agree...how and why in the world do people consider bayley to be attractive in any way shape or form? I mean she's frumpy to down right ugly in every way. Body is odd shaped and at least now a bit overweight, so it's not the body. Then we have the worst offense...that face, I mean god damn I feel like I rather fuck Shayna baszler or like a run down flesh light found in an shady ally surrounded by dirty needles. This is one ugly as bitch, now I'm a face guy so for me she's especially offensive but damn, she's like a mini andre the giant with tits.
Yeah I agree. She's not the prettiest woman on the roster but something about her frumpiness makes folks pay attention....perhaps it's the tits and ass. Yes, she gained a little bit of weight, but she was wearing pants back last year that had us in here salivating on some "face down ass up" shit.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yeah I agree. She's not the prettiest woman on the roster but something about her frumpiness makes folks pay attention....perhaps it's the tits and ass. Yes, she gained a little bit of weight, but she was wearing pants back last year that had us in here salivating on some "face down ass up" shit.
Got ya, I just needed someone to explain. So she's kind of like that cool homegirl who fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, was attacked by ugly squirrels who lived in the ugly tree and then the ugly ambulance ran her over when they came to get her before they bring her to get plastic surgery from the opposite day plastic surgeon...but when stoned and kicking it, has enough of a feminine body that you'll take a few shots, do a few bumps, and let her blow you in the dark while you play with her fat tits and think of an attractive woman....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking the historic "Big 4" events could all be 2 nights eventually
I hope not. Survivor Series and Royal Rumble should be one night, but SummerSlam I can see as a two day event. Making the big four all two day events loses what would make it special....though Royal Rumble could be two days, one with the Women's rumble match and one with the Men's rumble match.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I hope not. Survivor Series and Royal Rumble should be one night, but SummerSlam I can see as a two day event. Making the big four all two day events loses what would make it special....though Royal Rumble could be two days, one with the Women's rumble match and one with the Men's rumble match.
With the PLEs being on Peacock for the time being I agree.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I could see them doing this if they start to put these events in international locations. Like putting a Royal Rumble or Survivor Series in Puerto Rico or in France or other international locations, the crowd would be hot for two days straight...Wrestlemania being two nights was a brilliant idea. Or how about giving NXT wrestlers some shine at one of the events like they did with Carmelo Taylor against Cody Rhodes on Smackdown. Throw one of them guys in a Royal Rumble...

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Really? Andre?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only good thing to come out of TK signing Mercedes (so far) is it opened up the door for Stardom to work with AEW. Other than that signing Mercedes has been a waste of money.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW has too many tournaments. Only have 1 tournament a year and that should be the Continental Classic (C2). Get rid of all other tournaments. Doing the Owen Hart tournament was a good gesture the first time they did it but there is no need to keep doing it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Ricochet would be a goddamn fool to not resign with WWE and go to AEW.

Ospreay needs to keep his name out his mouth and focus on his own place of work.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Let's be honest. Ricochet still only in the 'E cause his girl is big in the company. He's a great wrestler but no promo skills. He would be perfect for AEW.
Perfect for what? He would be forgotten after a few weeks and would end up wrestling on TV once every other month.

He’s perfect exactly where he is. He’s a regular on the biggest wrestling promotion in the world.

Let’s be honest, Ricochet‘s “Speed” matches on Twitter are pulling in more views than Dynamite episodes AND he’s a regular on Monday Night Raw. Promo skills or not, he had a Match of the Year candidate with Dragunov a few weeks ago. Why the hell would be sign with AEW, especially seeing how it’s barely staying afloat.

Remember, Ricochet is being given more freedom due to Triple H loosening the restraints they had on him prior.

He would be a fucking retard if he were to leave WWE.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Ricochet would be a goddamn fool to not resign with WWE and go to AEW.

Ospreay needs to keep his name out his mouth and focus on his own place of work.

Honestly ricochet would get more money, be featured more prominently and appreciated more by the aew company and crowd. He's a boring no character having flippy little bitch who's place in WWE is tied to Samantha Irvin having a job, he got the UFC bmf title equivalent as a favor to the mrs, He'd fit right in AEW he can go have pointless bangers with the west Hollywood teen prostitute looking hook and the former British nerd oceanspray that people will forget two weeks later(the 89 people who watch it in the first place) bye ricochet, barely knew you where there and always made sure to go grab a beer when you were. The only person who ilja draganov couldn't elevate past looking like a boring gymnast wannabe luchador, he was better when Robert Rodriguez put a mask on his boring no personality face.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Honestly ricochet would get more money, be featured more prominently and appreciated more by the aew company and crowd. He's a boring no character having flippy little bitch who's place in WWE is tied to Samantha Irvin having a job, he got the UFC bmf title equivalent as a favor to the mrs, He'd fit right in AEW he can go have pointless bangers with the west Hollywood teen prostitute looking hook and the former British nerd oceanspray that people will forget two weeks later(the 89 people who watch it in the first place) bye ricochet, barely knew you where there and always made sure to go grab a beer when you were. The only person who ilja draganov couldn't elevate past looking like a boring gymnast wannabe luchador, he was better when Robert Rodriguez put a mask on his boring no personality face.
Ricochet has no real promo skills but he’s perfect in the role he’s playing. Not everyone is a top star, regardless of how folks like TK want to make some of those guys in AEW look.

He wouldn’t even get the Swerve treatment there. He’s too Black to best Osprey but not Black enough to be Champion. Ricochet would be Scorpio Sky in AEW.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite show this morning!!..It was a nice show to get the people ready for the PPV on Sunday!!...Some of the matches on the show was ok!!...The match with Ospreay and Orange Cassidy vs Trent and Roderick Strong was entertaining!!...Good to see Death Triangle is back!!..The match with Swerve vs Nick Wayne was cool but the segment with Swerve and Christian after Swerve match was good!!..The Women's tag team match with Toni Storm and Mariah May vs Saraya and Harley Cameron was cool!!..Malakai Black vs Kyle O'Reilly match was ok..That Bloodbath that came down in the ring on Malakai Black was crazy!!...That match at the PPV with Adam Copeland vs Malakai Black should be good!!...The last match with Danielson vs Satnam Singh was a odd but it came out as a ok match!!..I knew that match was going to get interfered by The Elite..

Overall, it was a nice show to set up for AEW Double or Nothing PPV on Sunday!!...I'm looking forward to watching that PPV!!..The Fight Card they have of this PPV is going to be good!!.. :yes:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Here‘s the lineup for today’s King and Queen of the Ring show,…we never do predictions here for PPVs. Add your own.
  • WWE Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Logan Paul (Cody wins even with some interference from Paul’s team)
  • Women’s World Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan (Liv Morgan surprise win. Becky is a transitional champ.)
  • Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Chad Gable vs. Bronson Reed (Sami retains in front of the Saudi crowd. Reed fucks up Gable, Zayn helluva kicks Reed, pins Gable)
  • King of the Ring Tournament Final: GUNTHER vs. Randy Orton (Orton wins, sets up SummerSlam match vs Cody. Too soon for Gunther vs Cody, that will be at the Berlin show)
  • Queen of the Ring Tournament Final: Lyra Valkyria vs. Nia Jax (Nia Jax wins, rewarded for the work she’s done on this second run)
  • Women’s Tag Team Championship: Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell (Always bet on Black. Quick squash match, Belair/Jade retain)
Post your predictions….

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here‘s the lineup for today’s King and Queen of the Ring show,…we never do predictions here for PPVs. Add your own.
  • WWE Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Logan Paul (Cody wins even with some interference from Paul’s team)
  • Women’s World Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan (Liv Morgan surprise win. Becky is a transitional champ.)
  • Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Chad Gable vs. Bronson Reed (Sami retains in front of the Saudi crowd. Reed fucks up Gable, Zayn helluva kicks Reed, pins Gable)
  • King of the Ring Tournament Final: GUNTHER vs. Randy Orton (Orton wins, sets up SummerSlam match vs Cody. Too soon for Gunther vs Cody, that will be at the Berlin show)
  • Queen of the Ring Tournament Final: Lyra Valkyria vs. Nia Jax (Nia Jax wins, rewarded for the work she’s done on this second run)
  • Women’s Tag Team Championship: Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell (Always bet on Black. Quick squash match, Belair/Jade retain)
Post your predictions….

Cody retains over Paul in what could be a MOTY contender.
Becky retains over Liv. Liv isn't championship material. Have Becky keep the belt, build KAIRI up and have her take the belt off of Becky.
Sami retains
Randy wins to be the next opponent fed to Cody.
Nia wins. I don't know why Lyra is even in the finals.
Bianca and Jade retain. They'll have a lengthy run with the belts until one turns heel on the other.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Post your predictions….
I see everything but Gunther. I feel like they need to limit his losses.His entire character is that he's difficult to beat.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post your predictions….

I was thinking that same thing

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cody retains over Paul in what could be a MOTY contender.
Becky retains over Liv. Liv isn't championship material. Have Becky keep the belt, build KAIRI up and have her take the belt off of Becky.
Sami retains
Randy wins to be the next opponent fed to Cody.
Nia wins. I don't know why Lyra is even in the finals.
Bianca and Jade retain. They'll have a lengthy run with the belts until one turns heel on the other.
I think Liv because I can see her running with it through SummerSlam, where Rhea can make a (hopefully) possible return.

And I agree on Lyra. Should have been anyone else but her. She's decent in the ring but I just don't care about her. I think it's her dumbass name and stupid entrance music....

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Post your predictions….
Cody of course.

I think I agree with liv, even though she sucks ass and I disagree with that's choice.

Definitely not having the Muslim dude lose

I agree orton will beat Gunther(even though he shouldn't) they want another bigbname who can have a great match to put on bodies title reign. (Gunther's title shot would have been against priest or whoever is raw champ not Cody, Gunther is on raw.)

The refrigerator Nia will sit on my girl Lyra and cave her chest in, requiring surgery and a long absence.

If HHH isn't an idiot he keeps jade and bianca as champs.