BGOL Investor
Ass for days

Put a week on it

GMqoY2aWgAAqS8h

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If y'all hate AEW so much, why the fuck are y'all constantly talking about it? The company you like show is on, enjoy that shit...lol I enjoy this thread (or enjoyed) because I can't watch all of the shows and use this to keep up but gotdamn man, this shit is a whine fest page after page after page.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If y'all hate AEW so much, why the fuck are y'all constantly talking about it? The company you like show is on, enjoy that shit...lol I enjoy this thread (or enjoyed) because I can't watch all of the shows and use this to keep up but gotdamn man, this shit is a whine fest page after page after page.
Oh for fucks sake, were clowning AEW. What, we can't clown and joke about shit in BGOL now?

FOH

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
AEW gets clowned because their owner is over the top, and refuses to learn lessons. That being said, AEW is the reason the WWE switched up because competition especially in their early days makes you work harder. AEW is needed, and I want them to thrive, but Tony does so much stupid "booking" that it's impossible not to clown them. So, until he tightens up, which he seems to be trying to do in some instances, people are going to make jokes and clown them. Same as any other company that does some lets say questionable shit.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
AEW gets clowned because their owner is over the top, and refuses to learn lessons. That being said, AEW is the reason the WWE switched up because competition especially in their early days makes you work harder. AEW is needed, and I want them to thrive, but Tony does so much stupid "booking" that it's impossible not to clown them. So, until he tightens up, which he seems to be trying to do in some instances, people are going to make jokes and clown them. Same as any other company that does some lets say questionable shit.
I would love competition that was worth watching, during my favorite era in wrestling I watched WWF, WCW, and ECW religiously. I've never been the fanboy type, I love gaming and I own all the consoles so I don't miss any games. If aew was worth watching I would watch, unfortunately Tony Khan refuses to put competent people in charge and the shows are unwatchable imo.

With that said it's very fun to make fun of AEW since the fans are so weirdly loyal and overboard. It's ultimately just jokes, so no one gets butt hurt lol

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I would love competition that was worth watching, during my favorite era in wrestling I watched WWF, WCW, and ECW religiously. I've never been the fanboy type, I love gaming and I own all the consoles so I don't miss any games. If aew was worth watching I would watch, unfortunately Tony Khan refuses to put competent people in charge and the shows are unwatchable imo.

With that said it's very fun to make fun of AEW since the fans are so weirdly loyal and overboard. It's ultimately just jokes, so no one gets butt hurt lol
A lot of AEW fans are former WCW fans who called it quits when WCW closed up shop, and they tried to lean on TNA, and that didn't pan out, so now they're hanging their hopes on AEW. For me, I grew up on NWA, World Class and Georgia Championship Wrestling, I didn't start watching the WWF/E seriously until about 88/89. During the wars, loved both companies, but I leaned more WCW. When AEW came, I had high hopes especially the way they started, but as time has gone on, Tony is showing me that not only is he just a wallet, but he's a fan playing promoter. He doesn't necessarily need to hand over the reigns to anyone, but damn it, he needs to lean on pros who have been there and done that, and he can tell them his vision and allow them to make it work. His is only experience is being a fan and it's constantly showing in his decision making. Sorry for the book lol

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
A lot of AEW fans are former WCW fans who called it quits when WCW closed up shop, and they tried to lean on TNA, and that didn't pan out, so now they're hanging their hopes on AEW. For me, I grew up on NWA, World Class and Georgia Championship Wrestling, I didn't start watching the WWF/E seriously until about 88/89. During the wars, loved both companies, but I leaned more WCW. When AEW came, I had high hopes especially the way they started, but as time has gone on, Tony is showing me that not only is he just a wallet, but he's a fan playing promoter. He doesn't necessarily need to hand over the reigns to anyone, but damn it, he needs to lean on pros who have been there and done that, and he can tell them his vision and allow them to make it work. His is only experience is being a fan and it's constantly showing in his decision making. Sorry for the book lol
Yeah I grew up in the country watching Crockett. The only reason I was even aware of WWF was because I thought Hulk Hogan was the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant's other brother.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This morning I watched this week AEW Dynamite show!!..It was a alright show!!....The crowd was mid at first but though out the show they into it and got hyped at the show!!...They started the show right with the segment with Swerve!!...It's good to see Christian Cage is back!!.. :yes: ...Swerve vs Christian Cage match at the next ppv should be pretty good!!..The match with Adam Copeland vs Buddy Matthews was good!!..This story line with Copeland and The House of Black is getting interesting!!..I wonder if they about to turn Adam Copeland to a heel??..The segment with Orange Cassidy and Trent got interesting!!..Orange Cassidy leaving with Don Callis got me thinking if they going to turn Cassidy to a heel??..The match with Jericho vs Shibata was good and funny!!...The match with Claudio vs Brian Cage was ok!!...The last segment of the night when Kenny Omega came out was good...Damn good to see Kenny Omega is back!!...:yes:...I'm looking forward to seeing Omega vs Okada!!..Also, I'm feeling this New Elite!!..I like this is going with The New Elite!!..

I watched AEW Rampage after...That match with Willow Nightingale vs Sky Blue was damn good!!..They put on a good match!!..:yes:

Both shows were alright this week!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Swerve gets Christian at "Double Or Nothing". Good first opponent for Swerve. Christian has been doing some fabulous heel work so it should make for a good feud.

This should be a good match at the upcoming ppv!!...Glad to see Christian Cage is back!!..To me, He's the best heel at AEW!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Solid match between Serena and Mariah. I love how TK is booking Mariah. Even when she has to take a loss she's coming out of it strong.
On the real Brother Mastermind2002, I'm ready for Mariah to leave Toni Storm and do her thing!!..She's a good wrestler and need to be on her own now!!... :yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes sense. The roster is too bloated, and he got lost in the shuffle. He would do well in NXT. He's a solid promo, has good in-ring work and has a good look.

I really didn't care about this dude at AEW!!..He got a little attention when he was with Scorpio Sky and they were a Tag Team but that about it!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Clowning is one thing, y'all obsessed with this shit

FOH

Facts!!...