EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Right like if you so fuckin worried about ratings that you can't celebrate your new champion, and give him proper treatment, then go on hiatus until them shits is over.....
And that's why I kept bringing up AEW not caring about ratings. Makes no sense to not give Swerve a featured spot celebrating his win. They minus whale not be in business if they are worried (not worried) about ratings...

There's always going to be an excuse for AEW.
  • After the NBA and NHL playoffs, the excuse will be "well it's summer, no one watches TV in the summer."
  • After summer the excuse will be "It's fall and kids are back to school, no one watches TV on school nights.
  • Once autumn begins, the excuse will be "people are busy raking leaves."
  • Come October the excuse will be "MLB playoffs started no one is watching anything but baseball playoffs."
  • When it's November the excuse will be "The NBA started again, no one is watching anything but Baskeball on Wednesday nights"....
  • etc...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So because the playoffs are on fuck giving our champion his due and letting him speak, we just gonna put him on first in a meaningless match on a show were the main event is defending another companies top championship.....Stop it! They didn't do Swerve right, and you seem to keep trying to defend it with bullshit. I haven't called you in this, but this is getting old. NXT with the NBA playoffs still was able to properly do it for Trick. Tony fucked up, again, because Tony fucks up. Stop bending over backwards with this.

Bro I'm done talking about it. Let's move on and try to enjoy tonight's show.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Swerve gets Christian at "Double Or Nothing". Good first opponent for Swerve. Christian has been doing some fabulous heel work so it should make for a good feud.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Copeland/Matthews was good. A tease of Copeland joining "House Of Black". Copeland has been doing some solid work in AEW thus far. I like what I'm seeing.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So The Bucks and Perry are basically performing a 'Wish' version of the NWO storyline? :wakeup:

We're really supposed to believe that they're so physically intimidating and have so much power because of an 'iron-clad' contract that they can just run shot on everyone including the owner? LOL
I really wanted to give this storyline a chance but not liking the direction so far.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So The Bucks and Perry are basically performing a 'Wish' version of the NWO storyline? :wakeup:

We're really supposed to believe that they're so physically intimidating and have so much power because of an 'iron-clad' contract that they can just run shot on everyone including the owner? LOL
I really wanted to give this storyline a chance but not liking the direction so far.

I'm buying it FOR NOW! Got to see where this goes.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, as soon as I saw the Bucks at the top of the show and the dead ass crowd during Swerve and Christian's entrance, I turned Dynamite off.

The YB are the opposite of heat magnets. I don't think anyone cares enough about them to really hate them. They just come off as cosplayers.

And Christian challenging for the world title? I guess rankings, again, don't make sense.....

Didn't even care to tune in to the rest of the show, I watched Chicago Med with the wife instead.

Saw clips on Twitter this morning of Jericho and others doing cringy BS. Saw a brutal chair shot Willow gave too.

Lolz where the best wrestle.....ok.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, as soon as I saw the Bucks at the top of the show and the dead ass crowd during Swerve and Christian's entrance, I turned Dynamite off.

The YB are the opposite of heat magnets. I don't think anyone cares enough about them to really hate them. They just come off as cosplayers.

And Christian challenging for the world title? I guess rankings, again, don't make sense.....

Didn't even care to tune in to the rest of the show, I watched Chicago Med with the wife instead.

Saw clips on Twitter this morning of Jericho and others doing cringy BS. Saw a brutal chair shot Willow gave too.

Lolz where the best wrestle.....ok.
You mean you didn't enjoy this "banger" of a trash can spot???? :lol: