Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Ali is Muslim whose background is Pakistani and Indian. I don't believe that's his real name, but then again, Sami Zayn isn't Sami's real name either.

I doubt they want Mansoor to attend since he's doing a questionable Fag gimmick with the Male Models shit lolz. He may get Bone sawed....
No way they have the Male Models in Saudi Arabia.
They shouldn't be on tv in the first place.

Different topic, but heel Trish was always the best.
It's the little things like finding a way to get the desired reaction from the hometown pop without being cliché.
Also, did Trish get her boob job redone? They are definitely looking bigger now than a few years ago. Maybe it's just the top :dunno:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched this week show of AEW Dynamite!!..It was ok...This week show is basically getting ready for the PPV on Sunday!!...I like the match with Roderick Strong vs Daniel Garcia!!...The House of Black match was alright as well....

I'll be watching the PPV on Sunday!!..I hope it's going to be a good show!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
…..AEW literally has a top women’s wrestler who’s an actual dentist, and yet Jade is kept far away from her and her squad. What the actual fuck is wrong with them?
This is the perfect story line. Jade chips a tooth goes to Britt for advice. Britt offers to help when Jade ask how much will this cost Britt just stares at the TBS championship and end the segment.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TK is saving that feud/match for down the road. Once Jade gets more experience (better) in the ring you'll then start seeing her in feuds with Baker, Hayter and Shida. Right now she's not ready. I honestly couldn't name one memorable match Jade has had in her entire title reign. Once they take the belt off of her they need to ship her ass to Japan for more training. What they're teaching her at QT Marshall's school isn't working.

I agree with you on this...Brother Mastermind2002, I think at this PPV on Sunday...They are going to finally take that belt off Jade and give it to Taya Valkryie..I think its going to happen!!...They need to reboot Jade image and she need to get better as a wrestler!!..

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I just remembered this things starts at 1, I turn it on and AJ and Seth are coming to the ring???
Are they starting with the title match? :confused:

Way to start off making it feel like the new 'main event' level title. :smh:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Aligning Zoey Starks with Trish might be a good move in the long run. I could have seen her easily falling into the same trap that Asuka is in, being a wrestler that people want to cheer evening if they're technically the bad guy.

Even in Saudi Arabia, it's clear that the crowd is behind Asuka. You can't turn her heel thru a few promo and crazy laughing.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Figured Brock would get his win back in this match.
I'm sure they'll have a rubber match at either MITB or SummerSlam, where Cody will win.

So far this show has been pretty good.
Even the match I was least looking forward to, Rhea vs. Natalia, ended up being a quick squash match.