blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
…..AEW literally has a top women’s wrestler who’s an actual dentist, and yet Jade is kept far away from her and her squad. What the actual fuck is wrong with them?

TK is saving that feud/match for down the road. Once Jade gets more experience (better) in the ring you'll then start seeing her in feuds with Baker, Hayter and Shida. Right now she's not ready. I honestly couldn't name one memorable match Jade has had in her entire title reign. Once they take the belt off of her they need to ship her ass to Japan for more training. What they're teaching her at QT Marshall's school isn't working.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still wish Kayfabe was a thing....but this was a cool video. LA Knight is hilarious and Omos actually shows some real personality. Weird to see Karrion/Killer Kross acting like a normal dude.

That place has changed a lot since 1990. I remember females would have to have their faces and heads covered.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Is Mustafa Ali getting a title match simple because they're in Saudi Arabia :puzzled:

I'll believe Sami is a Uso before I believe Ali is his real last name. Besides Gunther v Broson would have been a show stealer.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Is Mustafa Ali getting a title match simple because they're in Saudi Arabia :puzzled:

I'll believe Sami is a Uso before I believe Ali is his real last name. Besides Gunther v Broson would have been a show stealer.
Ali is Muslim whose background is Pakistani and Indian. I don't believe that's his real name, but then again, Sami Zayn isn't Sami's real name either.

I doubt they want Mansoor to attend since he's doing a questionable Fag gimmick with the Male Models shit lolz. He may get Bone sawed....