WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More fakes for the fam.

I hate to be that guy...

But how the fuck that algorithm missed the fat ass pussy on Brandi Rhoades?

The damn thing straight nuked her shit to a common Becky baldie...

And the things I would do to Sasha & Jade!!!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Anna Jay/Jade match on "Rampage" last night was probably Jade's best match thus far. She seemingly has better chemistry with Anna did she did with Ruby. I saw some subtle improvement in her movement and move execution but there are moments where she still looks awkward. I like what I saw from Anna too. She's gotten very smooth in her move transitions. If she continues to improve she'll be wearing gold a few years from now.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lio is his own man and stuck up for the disrespect against Swole that day.

And now he'll be looking for work on the indys as no major promotion will take a chance on him. Too many bridges burned. Dude was a headcase well before the Swole drama and honestly, he wasn't going to be anything more than a mid carder in AEW regardless. He won't be missed.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Along with Lio Rush the contracts of Marko Stunt, Brian Cage, Joey Janela, and Peter Avalon will also be expiring and not be renewed. Time to get rid of the waste.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
And now he'll be looking for work on the indys as no major promotion will take a chance on him. Too many bridges burned. Dude was a headcase well before the Swole drama and honestly, he wasn't going to be anything more than a mid carder in AEW regardless. He won't be missed.
no argument here. WWE will probably make a play for him and lock him up if he was dumb enough to take it.

Lio's great, but now he's entered Austin Aries and Low Ki territory with other promotions

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
That Anna Jay/Jade match on "Rampage" last night was probably Jade's best match thus far. She seemingly has better chemistry with Anna did she did with Ruby. I saw some subtle improvement in her movement and move execution but there are moments where she still looks awkward. I like what I saw from Anna too. She's gotten very smooth in her move transitions. If she continues to improve she'll be wearing gold a few years from now.
I think the fact that Jade trains with the other newbies, it makes her more comfortable in the ring than wrestling with the established and veterans (i.e. Ruby Soho and Serena Deeb), plus she is getting plenty of mat minutes out there.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
no argument here. WWE will probably make a play for him and lock him up if he was dumb enough to take it.

Lio's great, but now he's entered Austin Aries and Low Ki territory with other promotions

They won't. They just got rid of the Cruiserweight title, they gutted 205 Live, Bobby is better with MVP and they already got two niggas in the 24/7 division. They ain't got shit for him even if they wanted him.

I think this was his last shot and it sucks because I really wanted to see him link up with Private Party or Top Flight for when they bring in the trio tag titles. But his attitude just seems hella funky.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They won't. They just got rid of the Cruiserweight title, they gutted 205 Live, Bobby is better with MVP and they already got two niggas in the 24/7 division. They ain't got shit for him even if they wanted him.

I think this was his last shot and it sucks because I really wanted to see him link up with Private Party or Top Flight for when they bring in the trio tag titles. But his attitude just seems hella funky.

Cause he sees himself as a rapper first and a wrestler second.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Well supposedly their deal ended in February of this year anyway. He's a better promo than most of the AEW roster so he could have been more than a midcarder. He could always be a manager if it came to it though I doubt that he wants to

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
And that's what's frustrating about the guy. He's got all the talent in the world but he can't keep his head on straight.

A year ago on MTV's The Challenge reality competition series -

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To everybody in this thread, please, please, please, find a video from the latest Urban Wrestling Federation ppv "Reckless Assasins". Not for some good wrestling. There was that. Not for some of the baddest women to ever get near a wrestling ring (and a cameraman that likes ass). They're present.
But for the fight that breaks out between Julius Smokes and Robbie Moreno, the two color commentators, right before the main event. They were blabbing about the upcoming main and Smokes said something like "Let's put some cheese on this cracker" and Moreno, who's White, got hot. The boy screamed "I ain't no punk ass White boy!" and dove on Smokes, literally.
The shit looked more like a shoot than anythng I've seen in a long time. It blew Lawler vs Cole off the map.
How am I just finding out about this shit. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was a toddler.
This shit is so low budget and grimy I LOVE IT.
There are episodes on Pluto TV