Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/08/gold...atch-vs-undertaker-wwe-supershowdown-9871783/

Goldberg-cut-his-head-during-his-match-vs-The-Undertaker-df0c.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much are they paying Goldberg these days?
Shit I'd imagine it has to be on par with what Taker got if not more.

Man if they gonna bring Goldberg and Taker back....they gonna have to have them wrestle one of the young guns. Them two olds gonna kill each other. I think Goldberg still can go though I think hitting that corner fucked him up and the match.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Shit I'd imagine it has to be on par with what Taker got if not more.

Man if they gonna bring Goldberg and Taker back....they gonna have to have them wrestle one of the young guns. Them two olds gonna kill each other. I think Goldberg still can go though I think hitting that corner fucked him up and the match.

Agreed. Often feel the same in MMA and boxing with older fighters. Bellator has been questionable having guys in their 40s and early-50s compete. People like Gracie, Shamrock, Sonnen, etc.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After picking up the win, the “Deadman” looked incredibly unhappy with the way the match went down.
Brad Shepard of Pro Sports Extra and co-host of the “Oh, You Didn’t Know Wrestling Show” interestingly revealed that according to his sources within WWE, Goldberg and The Undertaker had a “shouting match” at gorilla position after the match.
This comes after Goldberg revealed after the match that he actually knocked himself out at some stage during the bout, and apologised for letting down his fans.
A source in WWE told me that Goldberg and Undertaker got into a shouting match backstage at the gorilla position, after their match.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
After picking up the win, the “Deadman” looked incredibly unhappy with the way the match went down.
Brad Shepard of Pro Sports Extra and co-host of the “Oh, You Didn’t Know Wrestling Show” interestingly revealed that according to his sources within WWE, Goldberg and The Undertaker had a “shouting match” at gorilla position after the match.
This comes after Goldberg revealed after the match that he actually knocked himself out at some stage during the bout, and apologised for letting down his fans.
A source in WWE told me that Goldberg and Undertaker got into a shouting match backstage at the gorilla position, after their match.
They both fucked up.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
How much are they paying Goldberg these days?

It was just a one match thing.

WWE getting hella paid for these one off shows for these Arabs. They do one a year.

Both these cats are supposed to be retired. But the Arabs wanted to see Taker and Goldberg, and apparently they had the money for these old geezers to be like "fuck it, let's do it."

WWE fucked up the booking of the match. It should've been a 3 minute match TOPS.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

WWE getting hella paid for these one off shows for these Arabs. They do one a year.

Both these cats are supposed to be retired. But the Arabs wanted to see Taker and Goldberg, and apparently they had the money for these old geezers to be like "fuck it, let's do it."

WWE fucked up the booking of the match. It should've been a 3 minute match TOPS.
They did two last year.

Dumbass Arabs wanted Yokozuna to compete.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Paid enough to get HBK out of retirement last year

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm waiting to see what happens with the program to see what is going to change after Super Showdown. They keep mentioning that this is bigger than Wrestlemania which means after Wrestlemania they usually do a roster and Program callup and change. If Roman Brock and any blonde comes out for the next 2 weeks then yeah....they're fucked.
You'll be waiting forever because nothing's going to change. That was just a tagline used to hype up the Super Showdown, which was nothing more than a bunch of old washed up guys "wrestling" on a glorified house show.