gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I barely got through Smackdown last night.

outside Kofi everything same shit

• opening promo and video packages
  • 3 white blondes fighting for championship opportunity
  • no Rusev, Nak, Ali (how are they not promoting him for Saudi show)
  • crews getting jobbed out when he and Andrade could put on a good match
  • no asuka, sane, amber moon or mention of the women tag champs
  • Shane beating up Roma
  • and constant promotion of the Saudis show
and smackdown is supposed to be the real wrestling show compared to Raw

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I barely got through Smackdown last night.

outside Kofi everything same shit

• opening promo and video packages
  • 3 white blondes fighting for championship opportunity
  • no Rusev, Nak, Ali (how are they not promoting him for Saudi show)
  • crews getting jobbed out when he and Andrade could put on a good match
  • no asuka, sane, amber moon or mention of the women tag champs
  • Shane beating up Roma
  • and constant promotion of the Saudis show
and smackdown is supposed to be the real wrestling show compared to Raw
Its the wild card rule that's part of the problem. Its the SOS every week now. I didn't even bother pulling up the hightlights and that's just a 20 minute (Raw) /12 minute (Smackdown) video.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its the wild card rule that's part of the problem. Its the SOS every week now. I didn't even bother pulling up the hightlights and that's just a 20 minute (Raw) /12 minute (Smackdown) video.
Imagine these wrestlers who pay for their own travel and accommodations. Can't get on TV enough to become popular enough for merchandise, which is where your money comes from. No wonder Alicia Foxx cried when that dude was wearing her t shirt. She's not crazy, just happy to have a lil extra coming in

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Imagine these wrestlers who pay for their own travel and accommodations. Can't get on TV enough to become popular enough for merchandise, which is where your money comes from. No wonder Alicia Foxx cried when that dude was wearing her t shirt. She's not crazy, just happy to have a lil extra coming in
Yeah they can't possibly get over with no tv time. Cedric Alexander said he misses 205 Live. Damn Buddy Murphy hasn't even debuted.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still waiting for Rusev to leave. He would be a beast outside of WWE. He is my #1 person I want gone.

Alicia Fox is my #1. Of everyone on that roster she has been shyted on the most for the longest. I would LOVE to see her become a female member of the New Day. Ember Moon needs to pay attention cause she is a hop, skip and a jump away from being the new her

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem with WWE is Vince, he thinks he can recreate the Attitude Era and he can't. Vince is out of touch and he's going to end up pushing most of the talent away. I think Triple H is the only one that can save this sinking ship. You know it's bad when Vince is taking advice from Brock. He isn't using his best talent like Rusev, Shinsuke, Asuka, Sasha Banks each should be world champ right now. It's bad watching raw, they talk for the first hour, wrestle one match, then do 2 interviews, a couple of promos, and then rush the last match. Shane should not be on TV, there's talent way better than him that should get a push. I don't want to talk about how bad Corey Grave and Renee Young are the absolute worst.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many, "I'm the biggest and baddest can we have that are doing exactly nothing"....................
Lars Sullivan
Braun Strowman
Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashley
Jinder Mahal
Roman Reigns
Rusev

Lars Sullivan will fade away, Brock is there to just collect a check he only has 2 to 3 moves that he uses. Jinder Mahal's back to jobbing after they put the title on him when they were preparing to go to India. They don't know what they want to do with Lashley, what they should do is put him in a match with Brock. The fans are behind Roman now since he recovered from cancer and he's there top star. I haven't seen Rusev on TV in about a month or 2, he should be a world champ.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
The problem with WWE is Vince, he thinks he can recreate the Attitude Era and he can't. Vince is out of touch and he's going to end up pushing most of the talent away. I think Triple H is the only one that can save this sinking ship. You know it's bad when Vince is taking advice from Brock. He isn't using his best talent like Rusev, Shinsuke, Asuka, Sasha Banks each should be world champ right now. It's bad watching raw, they talk for the first hour, wrestle one match, then do 2 interviews, a couple of promos, and then rush the last match. Shane should not be on TV, there's talent way better than him that should get a push. I don't want to talk about how bad Corey Grave and Renee Young are the absolute worst.
Fam... Did you watch Smackdown yesterday? There was I think 4-5 video packages before a match started.

Then Apollo Crews came and left after a quick DDT from Andrade Cien Alma's in the middle of the show.

Shit is frustrating to watch. I can't even imagine how the wrestlers feel.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam... Did you watch Smackdown yesterday? There was I think 4-5 video packages before a match started.

Then Apollo Crews came and left after a quick DDT from Andrade Cien Alma's in the middle of the show.

Shit is frustrating to watch. I can't even imagine how the wrestlers feel.

I go on YouTube and watch the highlights of both shows, right now that's the only way I can watch that stuff now.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Nia Jax is injured, I'm not sure about Asuka.
Asuka got tagged with Kari Sane to help establish the tag division

cause you know Vince doesnt give a fuck about non white/non blonde woman
the only thing he gives a fuck less about is the women's tag division (or tag team wrestling in general...when is the last time we've seen the Raw tag titles)

this wildcard shit has poured gasoline on a fucking trash fire
shane, roman, chaoroltte, Bliss get damn near an hour of their 5 hours of programming every week

Last edited:

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Asuka got tagged with Kari Sane to help establish the tag division

cause you know Vince doesnt give a fuck about non white/non blonde woman
the only thing he gives a fuck less about is the women's tag division

this wildcard shit has poured gasoline on a fucking trash fire
shane, roman, chaoroltte, Bliss get damn near an hour of their 5 hours of programming every week
I'm waiting to see what happens with the program to see what is going to change after Super Showdown. They keep mentioning that this is bigger than Wrestlemania which means after Wrestlemania they usually do a roster and Program callup and change. If Roman Brock and any blonde comes out for the next 2 weeks then yeah....they're fucked.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm waiting to see what happens with the program to see what is going to change after Super Showdown. They keep mentioning that this is bigger than Wrestlemania which means after Wrestlemania they usually do a roster and Program callup and change. If Roman Brock and any blonde comes out for the next 2 weeks then yeah....they're fucked.

shit aint gonna change til after vince
at stomping ground Bayley vs Alexa Bliss for Smackdown title and its likely we'll see get Charoltte vs Becky vs Lacey Evans for the Raw Titles
thats 5 women 3 white blondes (and the same 3 white blondes that have dominated tv for the last few years outside of Becky & Rhonda)