Mode One: Let the women know what you're REALLY thinking...

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_community

Dudes name is not up there
, but I have a feeling it will be soon. Chop game all day everyday with that link above.

Thats because Alan Curie mentioned that mode one isn't a pick up method...

Its more of a philosophy and a way of life...

He doesn't even fool his readers into believing they'll get the pussy all of the time..he says just focus on being mode one and eventually some women will give it up

It's just like Tariq Nasheed says: you got to put your bid in and play the slots until you win

Getta

Potential Star
Registered
Thats because Alan Curie mentioned that mode one isn't a pick up method...

Its more of a philosophy and a way of life...

He doesn't even fool his readers into believing they'll get the pussy all of the time..he says just focus on being mode one and eventually some women will give it up

It's just like Tariq Nasheed says: you got to put your bid in and play the slots until you win

Truthfully, after I read Mode One, I easily sped through all of the other books because they do hold alot of nonsense. I'm building off of the principles I learn to make a better me, not only in the sense of getting girls, but living life.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truthfully, after I read Mode One, I easily sped through all of the other books because they do hold alot of nonsense. I'm building off of the principles I learn to make a better me, not only in the sense of getting girls, but living life.

Thats good mayne....

Im glad to see that you using the book more than just getting pussy

:cool:

oatsuzn

Support BGOL
Registered
Started reading the book on the train today on my way from work.

I've been mode 1 for the past couple of years, but there were times or moments now where I've slipped into mode 2. In mode 2 I was basically saying what I wanted, but because I didn't know quite how to say it with the greatest finesse, I would hold off. Now I let women know if I want to get to know them or just have a casual relationship. If u say anything in the right way u can get what u want.

Tariq goes into relationships deeper and talks about a man's worth and how a quality woman should be a complement/asset to your life. Finally I find that to be true and that's what I'm looking for and tell females. Make them qualify themselves and no games. Otherwise I drop them and move on.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
someone got me to this a few years ago and i did since it was like a 20 page ebook.

im not down with the whole seduction community thing with all the techniques and acronyms and shit...but this dudes stuff just kinda made sense in a real life way.

it really just boils down to what most cats already know. boldly go after what you want with no apologies. its that simple.