MJ's final night from the perspective of medication given!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigmario23

Star
Registered
The media love to turn the blind eye to the dangers of
prescription meds. While talking bad about a nig that got busted
with a ounce of weed. where is the expose on the chemicals
and synthetics put in those pills in stuff. Those are the real hardcore drugs.And big Pharma is the biggest dope dealers ever.

followup

BGOL Investor
MJ was fucked up... the doc tried to get that dude to go the fuck the sleep and he kept begging for drugs.. :smh: I feel sorry for him and his children.. and for the doc (who will be blamed for MJ's fuck ups)
IT'S THE DOCTOR'S FAULT! That man probably would do anything Michael Jackson asked him to... did you see how the good doc was living??? :smh:

followup

BGOL Investor
The media love to turn the blind eye to the dangers of
prescription meds. While talking bad about a nig that got busted
with a ounce of weed. where is the expose on the chemicals
and synthetics put in those pills in stuff. Those are the real hardcore drugs.And big Pharma is the biggest dope dealers ever.
And while we're at it, cigarettes cause way more problems than weed ever did.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
MJ was fucked up... the doc tried to get that dude to go the fuck the sleep and he kept begging for drugs.. :smh: I feel sorry for him and his children.. and for the doc (who will be blamed for MJ's fuck ups)

that's bullsheit. reportedly, the doc said he'd been given mike drugs over the last month to help him with his insomnia. he was foul for giving so many different drugs to someone who needed help with a basic sleep disorder

ChocolateLava30

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
By The Associated Press

Michael Jackson was given a series of sedatives by Dr. Conrad Murray on June 25, the day the singer died, according to an affidavit released Monday in Houston:

1:30 a.m. - 10 milligram tablet of Valium, a sedative.

2 a.m. - 2 milligrams of the sedative lorazepam (brand name Ativan) given intravenously.

3 a.m. - 2 milligrams of the sedative midazolam (brand name Versed) given intravenously.

5 a.m. - 2 milligrams of lorazepam given intravenously.

7:30 a.m. - 2 milligrams of midazolam given intravenously.

10:40 a.m. - 25 milligrams of propofol (brand name Diprivan) given intravenously and diluted with lidocaine (brand name Xylocaine).

10:50 a.m. - Doctor leaves Jackson's room; returns minutes later to find Jackson not breathing. Begins CPR and gives 0.2 milligrams of flumazenil (brand name Anexate), used to reverse sedatives.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090824/D9A9I9MG0.html

jesus fucking christ.

i have a science background and worked for drug companies before - and i've been around research and clinical trials. i took a valium one afternoon out of our research inventory and was so fucking sick that night i thought i was gonna fucking die. i hurled @ the elevators before i got out of the building. i was too sick to get on the train and had to take a cab home - and the fucking motion from the cab had me ready to hurl more if it wasn't for the fact that i had nothing else to throw up.

and mj was 120 lbs.

jesus.

:smh:

This alone tells me that MJ was a full blown drug addict. He had become immune to it. For a person of that size to be able to tolerate not only the vailum, but all the other drugs and still request more says that he had been using these drugs for a long time.

ChocolateLava30

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

C/S to a point. He should NOT have administered the Proprofol PERIOD. He should have let him beg until daylight. I do feel sorry for him though, because I believe MJ pressured him tremendously and was relentless about it. He was a fiend.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
Fuck Dr Conrad Murray and all other quacks who enable drug addicts and other vulnerable people for profit.

Dr. Conrad Murray may actually be the good guy. His defense is that he gave MJ all this other medication in order to ween him off of "pro". MJ was given this highly addictive drug and he was very familiar with it. Dr. Murray may not be the bad guy but the prior doctors who gave it too him on a regular basis, were.