MISS UNIVERSE PHILLIPINES 2020

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
those military cats been over the mixing and mingling for decades....thats why they look so different....

one of them was definitely half black

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah phillipino ppl are all over the map
some look traditional asian, some look mexican/south american & some look like black light-skinned/mixed

i wonder how much of that has to do with American military occupation

i think it has a lot to do with it....

Hawaii is full of Filipinos....when i was stationed there the bruhs loved them...they were thick like black women but had an exotic look to them which is cat nip for a certain type of black man

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man livin in Cali we had a ton of flips. Always sexy. And thicker than ur normal Asians. Great food too.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I had one recently that I met back in March just before quarantine. She held me down for months but stupid little things on both sides messed things up.

She in the wind now but I wish I would've handled it better instead of sweating some of the details....cuz she was experienced, freak in the sheets and very accommodating. She had me bussin POWERFUL nuts.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had one recently that I met back in March just before quarantine. She held me down for months but stupid little things on both sides messed things up.

She in the wind now but I wish I would've handled it better instead of sweating some of the details....cuz she was experienced, freak in the sheets and very accommodating. She had me bussin POWERFUL nuts.
i know the feeing , its always in retrospect :roflmao: