• condoms
  • the birth control pill
  • IUD
  • Depo shot
  • birth control patch
  • the morning after pill
  • the abortion pill (mifepristone)
  • abortion
...and had the baby anyways from a loser.
the dead beat niggah clown chose to ejaculate in her & not use a condom.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
The information is public domain at this point.

Minister Jap had alot of potential, but like many others in his sector of youtube, he rehashes the same topics.

How many different ways can you say "stay away from single mothers"?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The information is public domain at this point.

Minister Jap had alot of potential, but like many others in his sector of youtube, he rehashes the same topics.

How many different ways can you say "stay away from single mothers"?

I listened to him for a few weeks. Dude is a clown.

He has broken clock syndrome. I honestly can't fuck with him anymore. Same with Poor Man's Podcast. They are two dudes with a platform that are dangerous to the Black Community as a whole.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
He should have taken it upon himself to protect himself. He chose to ejaculate in her. She didn't male him.

When you *choose to fuck* irresponsible men, they do irresponsible shit.

Out of all the dudes she had access to, she *chose* that MF.

Man, you dudes raised by single mothers stay trying to avoid holding women accountable for their actions.

Makes sense tho b/c these selfish ass single mothers raised you fucks to worship women. No wonder simping is at a all time high these days.

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a deadbeat CHOSEN by the woman who OVERLOOKED:

• condoms
  • the birth control pill
  • IUD
  • Depo shot
  • birth control patch
  • the morning after pill
  • the abortion pill (mifepristone)
  • abortion
...and had the baby anyways from a loser.
And do not forget my personal favorite...…

If HE ALREADY HAS A BABY OR BABIES BY OTHER WOMEN - especially IF SHE KNOWS THIS ALREADY.

Thank you, that is all.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Stop tryna get pussy by simping

Now I know your skinny little never posted any chick ass isn't talking shit in here.

Oh wait....I forgot....this place is your life and any attention works for your incel lifestyle.

Carry on tiny.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
There are a bunch of folks on here raised by single mothers. What has been your experience?

Marriage doesn't necessarily protect children. IMO. Some of the same dynamics exist.
Please do not allude to outlier examples. Multiple scholarly journals have provided a plethora of data indicating that a child is more likely to have a successful life if raised by two parents. The data also shows the adverse effects of single parents. Children of single parents are more likely to not graduate high school hool or college and more likely to go to jail.

Do some people who are raised by a single parent have "successful" lives? Of course. But, this is not the norm.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And do not forget my personal favorite...…

If HE ALREADY HAS A BABY OR BABIES BY OTHER WOMEN - especially IF SHE KNOWS THIS ALREADY.

Thank you, that is all.
he chose not to use a condom & skeet in her.... he is responsible

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I know your skinny little never posted any chick ass isn't talking shit in here.

Oh wait....I forgot....this place is your life and any attention works for your incel lifestyle.

Carry on tiny.
Just cause u not in fight club is not my fault brah

I don’t get why married men be on SOL

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
But none of these "horrible" single mothers that dudes like him love to complain about made the children by all by themselves. :dunno:
Is there another video dedicated to complaining about shitty/absentee fathers...?
:idea:

(Or does he still only whine about (Black) women?)

If they are in fact "shitty" fathers their absenteeism is actually a benefit. The shitty mothers however are still there. The fact is women like to complain about absentee fathers but when asked WHAT were the qualities these same men possessed that lead you to believe THEY were good candidates to father YOUR children all you hear is crickets. The fact is the majority of those dudes never said or did anything except unzip their pants.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
TOTALLY agree with you. However; I overheard a convo back in '77 or so that my stepmom had with her friend from work, and I'll NEVER forget it. She was telling my stepmom how her daughter was telling her that her new man was looking at her weird, and she said, and I quote: "I told her to shut her damn mouth! I'll be damned if I lose a man over you!" Even though I was about 11 or 12, I was like :smh: .
Fucked up.

What does that tell you about them?

There is always a shift in blame even if it’s to a kid it’s never their fault they lose a man. It’s always someone else’s fault. Those who refuse to accept accountability.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Please do not allude to outlier examples. Multiple scholarly journals have provided a plethora of data indicating that a child is more likely to have a successful life if raised by two parents. The data also shows the adverse effects of single parents. Children of single parents are more likely to not graduate high school hool or college and more likely to go to jail.

Do some people who are raised by a single parent have "successful" lives? Of course. But, this is not the norm.

I've already addressed this in later comments.

The point of the question was to make people reflect on their own experiences to see if it lined up with this blanket insult toward single mothers.

This has come up in the past regarding negative comments about black women in general. I've said previously that blanket negative statements about black men all being xyz don't influence me because I have real world examples of quality men handling their business. Its certainly possible, but I refuse to believe that the folks on here posting all the anti black women rhetoric have NO examples in their lives of a quality woman. There is a knee jerk reaction here to shit on single mothers when, if the stats are true, most here were raised by single women. I know we have members who have posted info about their family issues with their mom or dad, but I refuse to believe all these folks had trash mothers.

Plus when the study came out about how black men were more involved in their children's lives than other races, they were quick to point that out and proudly repeat that fact.

Reactions: BKF

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Fucked up.

What does that tell you about them?

There is always a shift in blame even if it’s to a kid it’s never their fault they lose a man. It’s always someone else’s fault. Those who refuse to accept accountability.

Or that someone is either so lonely and/or financially dependent upon someone they will choose that over their kid. Regardless, it doesn't make it right and she was obviously making a conscious choice to keep her kid in danger if she didn't address it.

When that child grows up "fast" because she has been targeted and groomed by older men she will then be blamed for that as well.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a ****** tell me one time that the more children he had that made him more of a man than other men. This dude got 8 kids by 5 different women (it may be more by now) last time I talked to this idiot. This dude is 6 months away from being 50 lives with his parents and none of his kids live with him.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear you. But, even if you take morality out of the equation, the data strongly concludes that children have significantly better outcomes in two-parent households. This is not debatable.

Amoral means I have no feeling about the right or wrongness about it regardless of what the data says. So you’re right, it’s not debatable.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Its certainly possible, but I refuse to believe that the folks on here posting all the anti black women rhetoric have NO examples in their lives of a quality woman. There is a knee jerk reaction here to shit on single mothers when, if the stats are true, most here were raised by single women. I know we have members who have posted info about their family issues with their mom or dad, but I refuse to believe all these folks had trash mothers. Plus when the study came out about how black men were more involved in their children's lives than other races, they were quick to point that out and proudly repeat that fact.

You raise an interesting question. I just don't know if you're ready for the answers. Let's take a look at the obvious. We became a demographic where most of the people involved were raised by single mothers decades ago. The only one, to the best of my knowledge, to actually BE in this situation. Have you ever thought about the possibility that a) men and women view their "single" mothers differently? That while they love their mothers they DO NOT, unlike a lot of BW, view their mother's trials and tribulations as a badge of honor. One that garners the same respect as women who did not take that path? You don't think there's a possibility that male children may actually feel the sting of an absentee father a little more than a girl? We all know what it means for young girls but let's be real for a second. How does the young BOY feel seeing other boys with their fathers? That level of resentment and anger is profound and it manifests itself in how a lot of them treat women today.

I had both my parents and the fact is I grew up in a neighborhood and time where being fatherless was treated like a crime. The equivalent of walking through life with a scarlet letter until you made something of yourself because as far as society at that time was concerned you were an extension of the man who didn't give a shit about you. Again, where does that energy go? It has to go somewhere.

My mother was teacher. She and the other teachers (who were all married) would sit and unfortunately predict (correctly I might add) which girl would end up pregnant before graduating from high school. What did they have in common? Fatherlessness. They were disgusted by it and did their best to erase the negative messages they were spoon fed by their mothers. Again, you can easily say where were their fathers? The need to place equal blame on our social ills will always prevent HONEST conversation. The fact is MOST of the absentee fathers weren't shit from jump. It's like I always joke about Beyonce. If she wanted a fuckin' brain surgeon she would have one. Simply put, there was nothing there for them to give those dudes unprotected ass. It ain't about sex. It's not about the hypersexual BW. Some dudes never deserved the opportunity to have unprotected sex. Am I wrong?