Minister Jap: SINGLE MOTHERS NEVER DO WHATS BEST FOR THE CHILD

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
But none of these "horrible" single mothers that dudes like him love to complain about made the children by all by themselves. :dunno:
Is there another video dedicated to complaining about shitty/absentee fathers...?
:idea:

ummmm.....

you mean the tv shows, talk shows, movies, articles, news stories, videos and other media discussing shitty absentee fathers for the past 40 years?????

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Exactly.
So, are you saying he now goes in on shitty/absentee single fathers too...?
Or is this just more of the same old "one sided" bullshit that you pointed out? :dunno:

no.

there has been plenty of media exposing shitty absentee fathers. it has been "one sided" for 40 years, plus.

i don't care about "one sided" bullshit. the entire truth is now being exposed.

for the record, i have no kids.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no.

there has been plenty of media exposing shitty absentee fathers. it has been "one sided" for 40 years, plus.

i don't care about "one sided" bullshit. the entire truth is now being exposed.

for the record, i have no kids.

So; after all these years, he's still just another brother on YouTube griping about Black women and single Black mothers, huh...?
- No thanks.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
There are a bunch of folks on here raised by single mothers. What has been your experience?

Marriage doesn't necessarily protect children. IMO. Some of the same dynamics exist.
TOTALLY agree with you. However; I overheard a convo back in '77 or so that my stepmom had with her friend from work, and I'll NEVER forget it. She was telling my stepmom how her daughter was telling her that her new man was looking at her weird, and she said, and I quote: "I told her to shut her damn mouth! I'll be damned if I lose a man over you!" Even though I was about 11 or 12, I was like :smh: .

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
TOTALLY agree with you. However; I overheard a convo back in '77 or so that my stepmom had with her friend from work, and I'll NEVER forget it. She was telling my stepmom how her daughter was telling her that her new man was looking at her weird, and she said, and I quote: "I told her to shut her damn mouth! I'll be damned if I lose a man over you!" Even though I was about 11 or 12, I was like :smh: .
Chasing dick and cheap liquor.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

That's jacked up. Sadly, that's not unusual when a woman is lonely or needs the financial support. It's not black woman specific tho. Women in general have turned a blind eye to abuse by their husbands, pastors, and other family members also. Black women have been conditioned to protect black men and the reputation of the black community from the "white gaze" and judgement.

Right around the 29 min mark he is commenting on a woman who wouldn't give her son a job in her business. He says black women are the only ones who will rob their children, put bills in their name etc, and that's bullshit. IME often if someone has a business they are working their child for free to 1) give experience of working and 2) have a way for child care when they have to be there.

Even if he has a nugget of truth somewhere, his poisoning minds against black women is BS, and he seems to have an agenda that includes bashing us to elevate himself.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
False equivalence is not the answer. Can you agree that children are better off in a 2 parent, male and female, husband and wife household?

For the most part, yes. Talk to your BGOL brethren tho who say marriage is not for men anymore, and anyone making good money should avoid it at all costs, while at the same time shitting on single mothers and complaining about oow births and baby mama drama. How many young men under their influence are they preaching this philosophy to?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
For the most part, yes. Talk to your BGOL brethren tho who say marriage is not for men anymore, and anyone making good money should avoid it at all costs, while at the same time shitting on single mothers and complaining about oow births and baby mama drama. How many young men under their influence are they preaching this philosophy to?
Not for the most part. It is a yes or no question

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Not for the most part. It is a yes or no question

For the most part yes. Not every two parent family situation is a good one, but that is my preference as that is how I was raised and is the only experience I have. My parents were married 52 years before my dad passed, and I don't have any kids and am not married. All my brothers and sisters except one was married when they had kids and didn't have kids outside of marriage.

I've spoken in the past about divided households, black families not able to save as much when there are two rents/mortages, light bills, gas bills, water bills, cable bills, internet bills, and all sorts of other things that would be eliminated or reduced by having a single family household.

I'd be stupid to think that that means it is automatically a better living situation. If a man is beating your ass, molesting your kid, or one of the two are hoing around, it isn't going to be better because y'all share the same bed or have a marriage certificate. Often being in the same household gives a predator more access and time alone.

Regardless if someone is touching your kids, you get rid of them and protect your kids, husband or not.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
There are a bunch of folks on here raised by single mothers. What has been your experience?

Marriage doesn't necessarily protect children. IMO. Some of the same dynamics exist.

i know that being raised by my married parents in the same home definitely was ideal for me and my brother. if my parents were not married and i was raised by my mother alone it clearly would not have been ideal.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

another false equivalence.

i have never seen a bgol post that says to knock up a woman and make her a single mom.

if anything i always see if a man wants to have kids he needs to be married to the mother.

in regards to what you have stated i will add the part that you left out. marriage is not for single men that do not want any kids.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I'd be stupid to think that that means it is automatically a better living situation. If a man is beating your ass, molesting your kid, or one of the two are hoing around, it isn't going to be better because y'all share the same bed or have a marriage certificate. Often being in the same household gives a predator more access and time alone.

Regardless if someone is touching your kids, you get rid of them and protect your kids, husband or not.

this abuse narrative is an anamoly and an outlier.

most women, black or otherwise, are not being abused in any way. lifetime, own, tvone and bet have women thinking that all women are being beaten, sexually assaulted, and cussed out by the patriarchy everyday.

in the vast majority of cases a 2 parent household is better for raising children. the anomalous situation does not disprove the rule.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
For the most part yes. Not every two parent family situation is a good one, but that is my preference as that is how I was raised and is the only experience I have. My parents were married 52 years before my dad passed, and I don't have any kids and am not married. All my brothers and sisters except one was married when they had kids and didn't have kids outside of marriage.

I've spoken in the past about divided households, black families not able to save as much when there are two rents/mortages, light bills, gas bills, water bills, cable bills, internet bills, and all sorts of other things that would be eliminated or reduced by having a single family household.

Bullshit. Yes or no.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

You are absolutely right.

I think with the "new man" situation some women may feel like it's their last chance to have a committed relationship since it's so hard to find a man who wants to stay with a woman with a child or children. I can certainly understand the added pressure and fear but you're supposed to protect your child. That's your job.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
S.
I.
G.
Need to be right.....
They think being cagey while piling a lot of shit into paragraphs distracts from what is actually being discussed. I am laser-focused and I cut through bullshit with yes or no questions.

These single mothers are out of control, we see on FB, tik tok, twitter, regular media, and in real life. Until other women start stepping up and checking these hoes, nothing will change. We need more married black men and women. then we will have more communities and more of an impact on our children's future. Fuck everything else.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
They think being cagey while piling a lot of shit into paragraphs distracts from what is actually being discussed. I am laser-focused and I cut through bullshit with yes or no questions.

These single mothers are out of control, we see on FB, tik tok, twitter, regular media, and in real life. Until other women start stepping up and checking these hoes, nothing will change. We need more married black men and women. then we will have more communities and more of an impact on our children's future. Fuck everything else.

mother's day is next week. you know the deal.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I knew better than to respond to this post. I'm going to be kicking myself for the rest of the week.

another false equivalence.

i have never seen a bgol post that says to knock up a woman and make her a single mom.

if anything i always see if a man wants to have kids he needs to be married to the mother.

in regards to what you have stated i will add the part that you left out. marriage is not for single men that do not want any kids.

I never said they said go out and get women pregnant. I said they are anti marriage and also shit on women who have kids out of wedlock.

No one wants to stop fucking either, and many are about that RAW life.

Reactions: BKF

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
this abuse narrative is an anamoly and an outlier.

most women, black or otherwise, are not being abused in any way. lifetime, own, tvone and bet have women thinking that all women are being beaten, sexually assaulted, and cussed out by the patriarchy everyday.

in the vast majority of cases a 2 parent household is better for raising children. the anomalous situation does not disprove the rule.

I don't disagree with this. I think the stats are 15-20% of women are sexual assault survivors. Is that a vast majority? No. Is that still a lot? Yes. I don't know the racial breakdown.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I knew better than to respond to this post. I'm going to be kicking myself for the rest of the week.

I never said they said go out and get women pregnant. I said they are anti marriage and also shit on women who have kids out of wedlock.

No one wants to stop fucking either, and many are about that RAW life.
Women that have kids out of wedlock should be shitted on.