Minister Jap: SINGLE MOTHERS NEVER DO WHATS BEST FOR THE CHILD

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll do you one better.
Rather than asking me to provide you with "irrefutable proof" of their stance on the subject, I'll simply suggest that you do the research and draw your own conclusion. More directly, I challenge you to search this site and make up your own mind as opposed to me doing the work for you.

This is a particular journey of the mind that you must take on your own... :popcorn:

Well I'm on this site as much as the next guy and all I see is men interested in some facet or another in black woman. I've seen nothing that has shown anyone hating black females thus far. That's why I was asking you to show me.
I'm not in every thread, and somethings could have gone over my head.
Help me out

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well I'm on this site as much as the next guy and all I see is men interested in some facet or another in black woman. I've seen nothing that has shown anyone hating black females thus far. That's why I was asking you to show me.
Help me out
I believe I just did.
I suggested that you search the site yourself, and make up your own mind.
If I point you in a specific direction or at a particular BGOL member, then you'll be viewing it and them from my POV.
It's like reading "The Autobiography of Malcolm X". Sure, I could tell you what it's about, but to truly understand it, you have to read it yourself.

This is something you simply must do yourself.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone knows it even simp fuckas in here arguing for single mothers.

For our communities single mothers are just as bad as the Crack epidemic. Yea I said it!

Yep.. I second that motion...I 86'ed..a bish a few weeks ago....single momma...that told her 11 year old daughter.. to go next door to the trap spot...when I visited...I told that bitch...you ain't shit..and don't know what's going on over there...it wasn't nuttin but niggaz ery'where... So KillaMayne went ova there...and rescued the lil gal..and told them kniccaz they bet not never touch her inappropriately...or I will be back the wrong way... next time...brah

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They betta get married...kids don't fare well in single households...brah
Everyone knows it even simp fuckas in here arguing for single mothers.

For our communities single mothers are just as bad as the Crack epidemic. Yea I said it!

Are we talking about single mothers before child birth or does this include single mothers after a divorce/breakup/death of father?

Where is the line drawn?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me out

I'm in agreement... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really trying to simplify relationships when you know human nature, fam.

Nah... I'm King of my city...and the kids that are in married relationships....FARE WAY BETTER....that's all I know....and I'm dumb as shit about the other side...I have had to save too many kids in my city. Cause Daddy wasn't there...never once saved a child that had Daddy...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really trying to simplify relationships when you know human nature, fam.

This happens alot yearly with me...I don't play that shit.. brah

Yep.. I second that motion...I 86'ed..a bish a few weeks ago....single momma...that told her 11 year old daughter.. to go next door to the trap spot...when I visited...I told that bitch...you ain't shit..and don't know what's going on over there...it wasn't nuttin but niggaz ery'where... So KillaMayne went ova there...and rescued the lil gal..and told them kniccaz they bet not never touch her inappropriately...or I will be back the wrong way... next time...brah

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah... I'm King of my city...and the kids that are in married relationships....FARE WAY BETTER....that's all I know....and I'm dumb as shit about the other side...I have had to save too many kids in my city. Cause Daddy wasn't there...never once saved a child that had Daddy...brah

I’m not suggesting that kids doesn’t fare way better in a two parent household that isn’t my argument.

My question was about the single mothers that were married before/after child birth and then broke up or divorced. In essence, they followed the rule, but the relationship ended for whatever reason. What then?

Reactions: BKF

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not suggesting that kids doesn’t fare way better in a two parent household that isn’t my argument.

My question was about the single mothers that were married before/after child birth and then broke up or divorced. In essence, they followed the rule, but the relationship ended for whatever reason. What then?

I'm dumb as shit...I ain't no woman...I just know... they kids be in a world of shit...no protect.. without Daddy...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KillaMayne come from backstreets...and dark alleys.... everyone of my IVL... Brahs'...had no Daddy...and will kill....brah...Stop having kids without a legal committment from the other side...jackkk

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm dumb as shit...I ain't no woman...I just know... they kids be in a world of shit...no protect.. without Daddy...brah

I don’t disagree with the notion of a child needing both parents in the house. I don’t disagree with marriage before child birth. I’m right there with you on this.

What I disagree with is a generalized broad stroke of single mothers without context because most modern relationships don’t workout in the first place. And as man of your stature, I believe you have witness on several accounts where a mother ended up a single mother when she didn’t start out as one.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t disagree with the notion of a child needing both parents in the house. I don’t disagree with marriage before child birth. I’m right there with you on this.

What I disagree with is a generalized broad stroke of single mothers without context because most modern relationships don’t workout in the first place. And as man of your stature, I believe you have witness on several accounts where a mother ended up a single mother when she didn’t start out as one.

Shoot for the stars...or fall on the ground...is what these women betta start doing... brah

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
KillaMayne come from backstreets...and dark alleys.... everyone of my IVL... Brahs'...had no Daddy...and will kill....brah...Stop having kids without a legal committment from the other side...jackkk

This is my point.

How many fathers did you witness that were taken from their children because the relationship didn’t work, father ended up dead, or doing life? All this makes a mother become single. Marriage be damned.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my point.

How many fathers were taken from their children because the relationship didn’t work, father ended up dead, or doing life? All this makes a mother become single. Marriage be damned.

Just start right...don't go in wrong.. KillaMayne ain't real good at making excuses for folks..brah...Excuse me...but I don't deal with coulda woulda...I'm a scraight shoota...jackk

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s exactly what I will be doing...guessing.

Which one?

Two weeks ago...Two of My employees got shot in triple homicide... Suspect not found....who had daddies? Brah

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TOTALLY agree with you. However; I overheard a convo back in '77 or so that my stepmom had with her friend from work, and I'll NEVER forget it. She was telling my stepmom how her daughter was telling her that her new man was looking at her weird, and she said, and I quote: "I told her to shut her damn mouth! I'll be damned if I lose a man over you!" Even though I was about 11 or 12, I was like :smh: .
fucks you up to hear the quiet part out loud,,now put your self smack dab in the middle of that household i still know chic's that are mentally
scarred from being molested by the same folks they still have to say hi to when going to visit family uncles,,cousins ect..ect..ect...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Two weeks ago...Two of My employees got shot in triple homicide... Suspect not found....who had daddies? Brah

My discussion isn’t about the advantages or disadvantages of having a father in a child’s life. We aren’t talking about the same things right now. It’s all good though because I see where you are coming from.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This shit is funny. Same dudes in here hating in single mothers are the same dudes talking about raw and that they'll never get married.

Some of you incel dudes in here just need to admit y'all hate women cause y'all love these "women ain't shit" videos.

Bunch of weirdos in here.
That's what cracks me the fuck up. Those dudes are full of shit and just want to hate on woman.