Migos is the second greatest hip-hop group of all time after OutKast.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gangstarr over fresh prince

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

grand opening grand closing on this topic.

That right there proves we don't even need to DO this anymore

but again I am happy Offset feels this way

So no one should be mad at Cole or Kendrick either

Everyone feels like they are #1

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their below the fu-schnickens and Das effexs.... there's so many groups I could think of before them.

And it's more than just the music, album sales it's doing something that added to or changed the culture.The mingo's are a group in the era where it's rare but they followed a blue print that was done way before they were alive but in today's culture their king more for the other shit then just their music.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Fugees????

Great list

but I feel like Tribe should be on that top 10.

WU is #2 without question.
Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff where rapper & DJ, if they where to be considered Eric B and Rakim would be #3 on that list.

Its an IMPOSSSIBLE list to make

I just KNOW that Migos aint in top 10

hold on I hate lists

lets say they aint TOP TIER instead

Because 3 6 Mafia HAS to be on there

EPMD has to be on there

Yall gonna act like Cypress Hill don't deserve to be on there?

What about Souls of Mischief and what THEY mean to the Bay?

sidebar: that is why I HATE these lists

Because it is not POSSIBLE to do a top ten list of groups because you have 2 many duos and trios and quartets and some with one MC and 2 DJs or an MC and a DJ but the DJ doesn't rap, some DJs do rap etc etc

And just too MUCH DOPE GROUPS

which is an AWESOME problem to have

and also shows how horrible rap fans really are because we don't celebrate and support those veteran groups ENOUGH if at ALL

I'm totally bugging. TOTALLY BUGGING!!! I knew I was missing somebody EXTREMELY important, I did that list off the top of my head. :smh:

MY BAD!!!

I don't agree that WU is #2 though. I can see that for NYC niggas but not for the rest of the country.

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

ALL deserved to be mentioned in the Top 10-20 and ALL before Migos :smh:

Migos was only big because they came after all those groups in a different era, AFTER 2010. And what groups did they have to compete with after 2010??? :smh:

In ATLANTA Migos is #2 next to Outkast at #1, but that's it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm totally bugging. TOTALLY BUGGING!!! I knew I was missing somebody EXTREMELY important, I did that list off the top of my head. :smh:

MY BAD!!!

I don't agree that WU is #2 though. I can see that for NYC niggas but not for the rest of the country.

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

Migos was only big because they came after all those groups in a different era, AFTER 2010. And what groups did they have to compete with after 2010??? :smh:

Wu is global

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

MY BAD!!!

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

And you still left out De La

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Their below the fu-schnickens and Das effexs.... there's so many groups I could think of before them.

And it's more than just the music, album sales it's doing something that added to or changed the culture.The mingo's are a group in the era where it's rare but they followed a blue print that was done way before they were alive but in today's culture their king more for the other shit then just their music.

In my heart? I agree 1000%

But I can't lie those boys got hits on the board and at one time ran these music streets and not just hip hop

And just like Das EFX?

EVERYONE bit their style and begged for features.

So much respect to the Migos

In their time that generation? I can understand how THOSE fans feel.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MY BAD!!!

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

Ummmm

Bone Thugs and Harmony

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MY BAD!!!

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

I have to REALLY think hard before I even concede THAT

@woodchuck what you say?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MY BAD!!!

But I think

Tribe
Gangstarr
Fugees
Cypress Hill
Eric B & Rakim
EPMD
The Pharcyde
3 6 Mafia
Mobb Deep
Das Efx

I think they might be better than all of them

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they top five in Georgia? Do they rank in North Carolina, South Carolina, or Florida? You March Madness the brackets.
They not even getting out they region!!! They won't get past Arrested Development. Not to mention Outkast & the Goodies...

And that's before you come to the East or the West, where the groups that are definitely NOT Top 20 will wipe you. NC State waiting for they ass!

They whole style is Memphis slick talk anyway. Could've swore Lord Infamous did 'Bad & Bougie" when I first heard it.

Offset miss Cardi, that's what this shit is all about.